Dontholdback #2 DHB brings receipts, Becks inspects & James detects

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to know if hes been training for this fight and its still going ahead .im looking forward to it

Dhb could easily get up the leaderbaord today .its based on sharing .the coles and dan went live together and didnt do a battle just got people to share the live unlike the manleys.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Heres the thing you can win qith no gifts at all scarybegbaer and scamley just want the money

Reactions: 5
Someone go tell dhb we will share share lol 😂 do it take smile off the begs face I don’t mind giving to charity either

How funny would that be if DHB comes on tonight and plays 🤣🤣 I hope he does cos I want to see those begs have another meltdown over it😆

Reactions: 7
Go on then mumz it did message earlier about doing it for charity no reply but tapping and sharing be fab
Done x

Had a reply from DHB guys. Said he would love to do it but he is not available all weekend as his daughter’s birthday this week.
Please if any of you have insta , message him and ask him to go on even if its just one day out of the competition x

Last edited:
  • Heart
He will smash it
Done x

Had a reply from DHB guys. Said he would love to do it but he is not available all weekend as his daughter’s birthday this week.
Please if any of you have insta , message him and ask him to go on even if its just one day out of the competition x
whats his @ on insta? Same nsme?

Reactions: 2
Same name yep

He will smash it
DHB cares about his daughter, so won't be on at all for this competition. He cares about spending time with her and putting her before Tik tok. The begging cretins should take note.

Best thing we can do is share the Cole's live this time round as Shane (despite me not totally agreeing with everything he does) is proving that you don't need to beg for gifts to get up this leaderboard.

Reactions: 7
He responds on insta
Lets ask him to do the comp but with gifts turned off. Just by tapping and sharing
Technically you don’t need to share, if you press share, scroll to other then come off it, it counts as a one

I miss DHB when he’s not on though. Mechelle the demotivator and Lawrence’s minions just started picking on me in his live and I don’t know why but it’s really upset me. They are freeloading bullies and don’t like us on tattle for calling out their bullshit! The comment section in DHBs live is much more cordial

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I believe if you click on the arrow to share and copy link it counts as a share without having to spam people.
I hope dhb can do it without gifts on it would be hilarious if he overtook the mankys and scarebear again.

Reactions: 6
I believe if you click on the arrow to share and copy link it counts as a share without having to spam people.
I hope dhb can do it without gifts on it would be hilarious if he overtook the mankys and scarebear again.
Yes that works. But you sometimes need to exit and enter the live again for it to work.

I miss DHB when he’s not on though. Mechelle the demotivator and Lawrence’s minions just started picking on me in his live and I don’t know why but it’s really upset me. They are freeloading bullies and don’t like us on tattle for calling out their bullshit! The comment section in DHBs live is much more cordial
Take no notice of them they not worth it xx

• Heart
Yes that works. But you sometimes need to exit and enter the live again for it to work.
As if you click share then other and then come off it, it counts too

DHB said gifts have to be on, but he doesn’t have to receive them. So he might have to keep saying no gifts. If he does anything. I think he might be too busy this weekend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.