Dominique Nugent #7 Dim and Him about to be wed, will Grace end up in their Marital bed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like a Christie Nicole Bridal dress- they cost a bomb, wonder if she got it for free? There’s a lot going on for sure

Reactions: 6
I definitely did not expect that. I definitely wouldn't wear it myself. But I think it's really lovely on her. I'm disappointed she didn't post a picture of the two of them. Bit weird to do the wedding dress dedication post on the day of her wedding, but that just sums up this entire spectacle of an event! All for the gram!

Reactions: 37
A pic all about her....I know its her wedding but surely first pic would include her husband? All for the gram, I give them a couple of years tops

Reactions: 21
Dress is rotten looks like discarded toilet roll. Hair looks samey

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Nor me. Personally I think it’s awful. The sleeves it. Maybe she can remove them and it might look a bit better
It will date very badly in time. I think it's absolutely horrendous. I pictured her in a beautiful sheath slinky dress

Reactions: 21
No I don’t like that dress at all. The Damien dress was a million times nicer

Reactions: 18
I think me ma wore something similar in the 80s when she got married the big puffy sleeves 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm stunned ..saw a dress like that today and thought no way ...sleeves like Grace's bridesmaids dress ...says so much about her that it's about the dress and not the husband ...of course it's 7000 ..we have 15000 in dresses ....So far ...its not over yet ...its disappointing!

Reactions: 14
She could wear a black bag and look good but that’s rotten! The sleeves just swamp her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.