Dominique Nugent #7 Dim and Him about to be wed, will Grace end up in their Marital bed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the weather like in Dublin guys? 🌧☔ it’s spilling here in the south east

I know a few people that did it usually if they couldn't get a HSE celebrant booked for the ceremony, they'd get married at HSE registry office midweek with just family and then have the wedding party on the day they intended.
The 4 day thing is a big mad though 😂 haven't heard of that before
Yeah I got married in a civil ceremony so I know the HSE celebrants aren't always available to suit u. So we went private and paid €400 for a civil celebrant. Thats 10 years ago now. But we done it all in the hotel on the day and then back to our local on the 2nd day for a party. This 2 ceremonies craic i jus can't fathom. To me its an awful lot of money that doesn't need to be spent and its dragging the arse out of the wedding. But then this is dim so she has to drag the arse out of everything. Christ she even dragged the arse out of finding out yer man was dipping his mickey in the company wax🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How many dresses are we betting on for today? Minimum two anyway for sure.... Potentially a quick change before she comes back down the aisle? 😅
3?

One for the ceremony, one for the meal and one for the evening?
---
Yeah I got married in a civil ceremony so I know the HSE celebrants aren't always available to suit u. So we went private and paid €400 for a civil celebrant. Thats 10 years ago now. But we done it all in the hotel on the day and then back to our local on the 2nd day for a party. This 2 ceremonies craic i jus can't fathom. To me its an awful lot of money that doesn't need to be spent and its dragging the arse out of the wedding. But then this is dim so she has to drag the arse out of everything. Christ she even dragged the arse out of finding out yer man was dipping his mickey in the company wax🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️😂😂😂
It's just selfish
It's OK for Dim who is being gifted everything but she is putting huge expense on family and friends. I couldn't do that to people

Reactions: 8
Did they spend the night apart last night? Ya know, to keep the traditional wedding going. Getting married on Wednesday, rehearsal on Thursday, mock wedding friday and party Saturday.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone remind me please. Is she in the Millhouse today ? And Ballymagarvey tomorrow ? And where was the family do yesterday ? What’s in Trim? See greasy on looking for a freebie blow dry in Trim

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Someone remind me please. Is she in the Millhouse today ? And Ballymagarvey tomorrow ? And where was the family do yesterday ? What’s in Trim? See greasy on looking for a freebie blow dry in Trim
I think she was in The Station House last night and the wedding today is Boyne Hill House. Not sure tomorrow's venue. Maybe Trim castle?

Reactions: 3
I think she was in The Station House last night and the wedding today is Boyne Hill House. Not sure tomorrow's venue. Maybe Trim castle?
Knew she was in a few Meath venues but couldn’t remember which and what days….. thanks

Boyne hill house is literally across the field from me, I usually hear the music. Nearly 2pm and it's raining here now

Reactions: 12
So since her dress for failed first wedding had the big open back and big train will she go for something more fitted this time ...I'm down a dress rabbit hole !!!

Reactions: 4
I’m thinking something simple like Amy Huberman had. Slinky might be too cliche for Dim

It will have something quirky on it I think ....since her last two outfits were over 4, 000 euro ..the sky must've been the limit with the actual dress !

Reactions: 10
It will have something quirky on it I think ....since her last two outfits were over 4, 000 euro ..the sky must've been the limit with the actual dress !
Oh god when you put it like that, that's enough to make anyone sick in the current environment 🤮 insta must pay well. Or else 'Him' sells more than just cars 🙊

The jumpsuit didn't have gifted but the one last night had collab on it ...so be interesting what the dress will be ...sure she paid for nothing...the venue will prob have pr..can't wait to see who caved too all her begging for the bridemaids dresses

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.