Dominique Nugent #7 Dim and Him about to be wed, will Grace end up in their Marital bed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boyne hill house is literally across the field from me, I usually hear the music. Nearly 2pm and it's raining here now
Oh she’ll be snappin’…Damo & Laura had a beautiful hot sunny day for theirs and even if it was raining they’d the sense to have it indoors in a hotel, get out the binoculars and keep up the good sleuthing 😉

Reactions: 3
Did they spend the night apart last night? Ya know, to keep the traditional wedding going. Getting married on Wednesday, rehearsal on Thursday, mock wedding friday and party Saturday.
A particular Craig David song from 2000 jumped straight into my head when I read that!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ll be keeping an eye out for the bridesmaids dresses. I was driving down the m3 towards Meath today and seen a qashqui with a wedding ribbon on it. Looked like it was carrying bridesmaids in a green sage dress I think. Wonder was it Doms?

Reactions: 5
Someone remind me please. Is she in the Millhouse today ? And Ballymagarvey tomorrow ? And where was the family do yesterday ? What’s in Trim? See greasy on looking for a freebie blow dry in Trim
Jeez the guests wouldn’t want to get muddled up with the venues.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Noooooo the dress is rotten don't like it at all why did have to keep going with the crop top obsession
Editing because I didn't see that photo yesterday thought it was today's 😆
That's pure traveller a belly top at a wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How does everyone know what her first dress looked like? Did she show it on insta after he cheated on her?

Reactions: 3
Heard she's wearing the same dress but with 'duck you, Damien' embroidered on the train 😏😏😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 34
am I the only one finding it odd that she posted a pic of herself in her cancelled wedding dress on the gram?

Reactions: 24
The pic from last night looks to be under the big willow tree in Bellinter house.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.