Dominique Nugent #7 Dim and Him about to be wed, will Grace end up in their Marital bed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread title is so funny. Amazing work @MiamooMoo. For anyone wondering the thread title is based off FacesbyGrace stalking Dom. Literally stalking.

I'm not best placed to do a recap, would someone who has the concentration to watch this boring dipshit's daily stories do the honors?

Wedding *lip smack* wedding, wedding, ads, gifts, wedding, me, me, me *lip smack* oh and erm... HIM! will probably do though?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
So where is ‘the night before’. Is this the station house? Don’t rate the place at all but it’s nicer than mill house

Reactions: 3
Recap: Dim has had about 20 hens, she’s having a 4 day wedding that started yesterday but she doesn’t seem to be enjoying it because she has been flat out posting on instagram. Paddy is still an ick. Damien got married to a Dim lookalike.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Loved her outfit yesterday, today not so much. The station house is gone downhill so much over the last few years. Wouldn’t have thought it was her style! Very dated.
I think ‘him’ is very handsome and they make a lovely couple 🥰
I’m going to guess that her dress tomorrow is going to be really elegant in contrast to the boho style of the previous gúna.

Reactions: 8
6 grid posts.
How many are we thinking the actual, but not "official", ceremony will garner??
She's actually officially already his wife so anything after this is just a circus tbh ....
I hope she sent everyone a itinerary ,she makes it so hard to keep up

Reactions: 13
Sorry to say but I'm fatigued now from all the white outfits. It's all she has worn for months and months. I don't know will tomorrow be a wow moment unless it is something really different. It is all a white blur.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Is she just getting married for insta content....it looks so cheap all this unnecessary posts about earrings etc...

Reactions: 19
Am I really old or jus late to a party that everyone else knows about?? But what is the craic with 2 weddings? Like the official ceremony and then the big wedding? Ali dee done it too? Like when I got married 10 years ago u had ur day and that was it. Has it all changed now and everyone is doing it or is it jus an influencer thing?

Reactions: 16
Am I really old or jus late to a party that everyone else knows about?? But what is the craic with 2 weddings? Like the official ceremony and then the big wedding? Ali dee done it too? Like when I got married 10 years ago u had ur day and that was it. Has it all changed now and everyone is doing it or is it jus an influencer thing?
I got married 4 years ago and only had the one normally you associate the 2 weddings with getting married abroad but sure look Dim had 7 hens she couldn’t just have 1 wedding 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So where is ‘the night before’. Is this the station house? Don’t rate the place at all but it’s nicer than mill house
She probably kept that one quite so Grace wouldn’t rock up and I don’t blame her either.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know a few people that did it usually if they couldn't get a HSE celebrant booked for the ceremony, they'd get married at HSE registry office midweek with just family and then have the wedding party on the day they intended.
The 4 day thing is a big mad though 😂 haven't heard of that before

Reactions: 11
How many dresses are we betting on for today? Minimum two anyway for sure.... Potentially a quick change before she comes back down the aisle? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.