Dominique Nugent #7 Dim and Him about to be wed, will Grace end up in their Marital bed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dressing like a Tom boy and watching teenage Rom Coms with her fella like she's 14. The immaturity is next level!!

Reactions: 15
Dressing like a Tom boy and watching teenage Rom Coms with her fella like she's 14. The immaturity is next level!!
She's like a little girl in a pastel Wendy house playing grownups 😂😂

Who's going to tell her it's not "ANNIE" Bing?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry am I seeing that right? €200 for an oversized hoody with an American logo you could get in Dunnes or penneys? 🧐🤯

Reactions: 8
Only Dim could bring Sinead’s passing back to her wedding and about her. Jesus fooking Christ.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
😂Also She Moved Through the Fair is notca suitable wedding song. These huns never research or listen to the lyrics. The bride is dead.

Granted its not Grace levels of ick with her song aboyt wanting to duck her elderly uncle but hesus christ lads, don't just pick a song because it has one line you think applies

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"I had it sang" it's "I had it sung" Dimbo. Thankfully for the children of Dublin Diminique decided not to pursue her teaching career. My word she's thick!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.