Dominique Nugent #7 Dim and Him about to be wed, will Grace end up in their Marital bed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really don't like it at all.

She is a STUNNING girl... could wear anything.
Take away the silly sleeves and she looks like my mother in law on a cruise ship
She’s actually a very ordinary girl in “real life”. Saw her in her Dad’s furniture shop a few months ago and I was shocked 😳. She’s so filtered and her hair was much darker.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Personal think her pervious dress suited her far better and was much nicer!

Reactions: 16
Oh nooooo it’s awful. I’ve seen so many dresses lately with weird sleeves on really gorgeous girls and they look terrrible. I think it’s the kind of thing that will date horribly in photos etc

Reactions: 10
Agree with most, I’m very underwhelmed by the dress 😞 since the legal part was done I really wanted her to wear a “sexy/glam” wedding dress. *insert Tyra Banks “we were all rooting for you!!!” I think the jumpsuit was stunning on her and my favourite so far.

Reactions: 25
The dress screams “trying too hard” …. Trying too hard to be quirky, too hard for the ‘gram, sure isn’t that the theme of the wedding. Personally if I went through what she did in the run up to the first wedding I would want to dispense with all the trappings and focus on the marriage ! Not amplify it by 4!!

Reactions: 27
Yea the jumpsuit was beautiful and her hair and flowers went so well with it. If she’d worn that, gone to the registry office and then a nice meal afterwards and jobs done it would have come across as a classy and intimate wedding.

Reactions: 29
Oh God no the dress 🤦🏼‍♀️ Her original dress was amazing I thought. Also loved the jumpsuit look and the hair and make up for the “legal wedding” the other day. Not what I imagined at all.

Reactions: 15
Absolutely ugly rotten dress , horrible what was she thinking. Trying to stand out but she is standing out for the wrong reason ...reminds me of the dress in bridesmaids and she starts ripping off the sleeves . Hopefully someone does that for dim

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The back of the last dress was all she posted and it was gorgeous. I went and saw it in person in Belfast and the front left a lot to be desired, it was covered in gold embroidered peacock feathers, it was mad looking and didn’t give that impression from the pic she posted at the time just showing the back. I much prefer this dress personally.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m imagining her on her phone refreshing her page reading her comments all evening. Whag a sad little life Jane

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think she’ll have a second dress for tonight. More flirty kinda thing

Reactions: 4
A pic all about her....I know its her wedding but surely first pic would include her husband? All for the gram, I give them a couple of years tops
They were legally married 2 days ago and she put up they were husband and wife so maybe that’s why
---
To be perfectly honest, I think the whole registry office situation is a bit of a trend. Sophie Haboo, Bonnie Ryan and a few more all had it, so in my opinion, for what it’s worth, it was just to have another outfit and opportunity for engagement. I’m getting married soon myself and we’re having our civil marriage on the day in the venue, you don’t need two.
They got married abroad usually you are not legally married if you do it abroad it’s usually done before you go and wedding then abroad that’s why they both done it but Dominique’s made no sense as she was married in Ireland

Reactions: 6
Rotten dress. The one she was going to marry Damien in was faaaaar nicer on her
This.

I LOVED the photo where she tried on/revealed her old dress. I know it's cheesy but imo it was a showstopping dress.

Well, I'm going to reserve a full blown 'rotten' until I see more photos but not liking today's one in this reveal pic at all.

I'm sure she'll be changing into the next dress of the day soon so let's see what's up next. 🤪 Dim's fashion show wedding.

I think it's really weird that she didn't have HIM in the photo. Should have been a yay we're married (again!) reveal like the legal one. She should have posted a getting ready dress photo AFTER.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.