Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Did anyone listen to her podcast a few weeks back talking about her illness….. running to the toilet all the time etc…. I couldn’t eat properly for a few days after listening to it 🤢 and then there was also her dull monotone voice too 🙄
But... like what did you expect ? She was on to talk about a recently diagnosed bowel condition.
My dad god bless him has suffered with chronic Chrons disease his whole adult life.
It's really hindered his life, work, relationships, social situations. Mainly from fear and embarrassment.
It might not be pleasant but its reality for thousands of people.
If someone talking about bowel diseases and getting it out there alleviates some embarrassment for anyone then I'm all for it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
Oh believe me so do I, I just wouldn't carry on like that at day 2 of my wedding, after carrying on the way she did trying to have an extravagant wedding! But dim dom has to be the centre or attention and hee fake little miss prim and proper is gone out the window, it's nice to see Damian has found a classier girl !!!
Not sure a classy girl hitches her wagon to a known cheater who effectively left a girl at the altar. But you do you hun x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

Princesssun

Chatty Member
His teeth are in bits so no 😂

And his accent is rotten 🙈 sorry not sorry to any Cork people but it's a huge ick for me 🙉
jesus if his teeth are in bits then I fear for the rest of us. You are a product of all the marketing and adverts and instahons telling us why we have to be picture perfect all the time. Have we all forgotten what normal looks like? It’s like people commenting on how certain people have aged. We are all so used to looking at Botox and filler faces we forget what it looks like to be 40 or whatever.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Their relationship reminds me of the princess Diana interview "there were 3 people in this relationship". Dim, him and her sim (aka phone)

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Ratsout

VIP Member
Did anyone listen to her podcast a few weeks back talking about her illness….. running to the toilet all the time etc…. I couldn’t eat properly for a few days after listening to it 🤢 and then there was also her dull monotone voice too 🙄
She has a bowel condition. What did you expect? Unless there was a graphic photos I don’t know what turned you off your food. We all have to go 💩💩 I don’t like her but fair play to her talking about an illness that’s seen as “🤢”. Takes away the stigma

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Skinner

VIP Member
I'm laughing to myself at her white bikini. I'd a body like hers once, and have a photo of myself and hubby on our first holiday together
almost 40 yearz ago. I've a white bikini on and must have been swimming but all you can see is a big black bush through the bottoms. We didn't spend hours and days preening ourselves, (perhaps we should've in this case)and had to wait for the roll of film to be developed to see what the photos was like. No posing taking 50 shots to get the perfect one.
Hubby has it framed on his side of the bed 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Loki

Looked at the picture quickly and thought Grace had a baby bump. Is she pregnant? I don’t keep up with her anymore
Nah. If she was she’d have announced it during the speeches at Doms wedding yesterday evening.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I imagined her in something like this which would have been stunning on her. I honestly have no idea what she was thinking

Screenshot2023-02-21at11.19.44AM_1445x.jpg

• Heart

Iris2020

VIP Member
Is day 2 not a day for the bride and groom to let their hair down after day 1....all I see is the pair of them enjoying themselves with their friends and family.

work4aliving

VIP Member
So basically Dom rushed the wedding likely to make sure she was married the same time as the ex .Because she did this she couldn't get dates and venues and celebrants to line up ....so she gets married on a Wednesday on a pr stay and drags her family and his family from cork to Dublin ...then off to another place on Thursday for Dinner ...then up and out to another place for the actual wedding ...and they all have to get up and move today for another location! It's all crickets from the influencers at it ...who does she think she is ....its actually embarrassing !
Oh and I don't care how unique or quirked or extra people think they are on their wedding day ...end of the night everyone ends up pissed on a tacky dance floor dancing to wedding songs !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Thread suggestion
A dressing gown, a jumpsuit and a dress with BIG sleeves for Dim, it’s her 4 day party it’s not about HIM

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Wee Nora

VIP Member
You know it’s not exactly the same for him as it is for her when his favourite part of marrying her was the music…. :cautious:
I thought he said it was seeing her come down the aisle?

Probably an unpopular opinion on here but I actually think that’s the most natural Dom has ever been on her stories, she smiled, she laughed, she had more than one tone of voice 😂 and I have to disagree with people, I think they seem very into each other 🤷🏼‍♀️

Tbf don’t most brides take control of the wedding? Not too many men give a toss about flowers and decor. My husband only cared about the venue and cars, he didn’t even trust himself to pick suits 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 43