Dominique Nugent #7 Dim and Him about to be wed, will Grace end up in their Marital bed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FBGs sister has a story up saying waiting on the bride. Very late ceremony?
Yes very late considering she posted having a pint 5 hours ago. Were they all just sitting around the venue waiting?

Can someone explain the registry thing to me. I’ve been at weddings in church / registry office and the celebrant at the hotel, but all the same day. If they got married in the registry office yesterday; what is today about? Is she waking down the aisle but there’s no ceremony? I don’t get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Yes very late considering she posted having a pint 5 hours ago. Were they all just sitting around the venue waiting?

Can someone explain the registry thing to me. I’ve been at weddings in church / registry office and the celebrant at the hotel, but all the same day. If they got married in the registry office yesterday; what is today about? Is she waking down the aisle but there’s no ceremony? I don’t get it.
I would imagine the other day was the signing of the register and those questions they ask with that, and today will be a symbolic ceremony then

Reactions: 4
I would imagine the other day was the signing of the register and those questions they ask with that, and today will be a symbolic ceremony then
Right so same as normal just no signing the register at the end. So she’ll be walking up the aisle… already married. Strange

Reactions: 7
Maybe Mags means she’s waiting for the brides approval to post as opposed to actually waiting for her ?????
Donno what kinda service they had today. No celebrant so nothing legal. Maybe just a blessing of some sort? I’ve been at a few weddings where close friends or family members “performed” a service kinda thing

• Haha
Reactions: 7

To be perfectly honest, I think the whole registry office situation is a bit of a trend. Sophie Haboo, Bonnie Ryan and a few more all had it, so in my opinion, for what it’s worth, it was just to have another outfit and opportunity for engagement. I’m getting married soon myself and we’re having our civil marriage on the day in the venue, you don’t need two.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I have never seen anyone drag the arse out of wedding as much in my life. Her friends and family must be driven demented. Someone said here the constant wearing glamorous white outfits for months, so cringey. It will be hard to have a wow wedding dress. I'd love to see a collection of all the white outfits together. 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Right so same as normal just no signing the register at the end. So she’ll be walking up the aisle… already married. Strange
Yes exactly!! I've said this on another thread today but I actually like this idea because even though it doesn't take long I hate the signing of the register bit. People are just waiting there to be let out and not everyone can really see what's going on! It's really not that unusual, it's just usually the ceremony would be happening in a place that isn't a registered venue either in Ireland or abroad. The weird thing here is I think where she is having the ceremony is actually a venue 😂

Reactions: 3
I’d say Dom is running late and would the type to keep the groom waiting. I’d hate to be sitting around like that at that time waiting for the ceremony to start I’d be bored stupid.

Reactions: 4
You mean they haven’t even had the ceremony yet?? They should all be getting pished and pulling shapes on the dance floor by now!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe she would of those signal blockers so nobody could post and it only got posted now. 😂😂😂 Highly doubt the ceremony is only now I'd say it just got posted late.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Really don't like it at all.

She is a STUNNING girl... could wear anything.
Take away the silly sleeves and she looks like my mother in law on a cruise ship

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.