Dominique Nugent #3 Dim Dom and “him” hit the slopes, ended up with Covid, pair of dopes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she for real...the free gin couldn't have come at a better time...as she places it beside 5 (probably also free) yes FIVE bottles of gin on the drinks trolley. Not sure what's irritating me more the fake effortless acknowledgement or the pure simpleton doziness of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was she shadow banned (I think that’s the phrase) when I search for her she doesn’t come up!!! 🤔🤔

Reactions: 4
She looks much different to the filtered video in the car to the one with the child.
Did she also say she takes the vitamins consecutively, does she mean consistently ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She looks much different to the filtered video in the car to the one with the child.
Did she also say she takes the vitamins consecutively, does she mean consistently ?
I thought the exact same! When it went from the car posts about the hair to the ones sitting with the little lad, I was like WHOA who the hell is that?! Two different people, even down to her hair colour. She filters the crap out of herself.

Reactions: 3
I thought the exact same! When it went from the car posts about the hair to the ones sitting with the little lad, I was like WHOA who the hell is that?! Two different people, even down to her hair colour. She filters the crap out of herself.
Screenshots? Looks like she’s still shadow banned, I can’t find her profile these days.

Reactions: 1
Here you go. Why does she always look to one side too, never straight on to camera. Its all about angles
The cheekbones the filter gives her, god love her she’s only fooling herself using it, she’s so average without 😂

Reactions: 7
That filter is weird & her hair is awful it ages here something terrible. In the other one she does look fairly fresh faced!

Reactions: 5
So 48 hours after saying she needs glasses years after having laser eye surgery and bam collab with specsavers 🙄

Also I couldn't see gifted on her posts earlier about yet more gifted gym wear.

Reactions: 6
So 48 hours after saying she needs glasses years after having laser eye surgery and bam collab with specsavers 🙄

Also I couldn't see gifted on her posts earlier about yet more gifted gym wear.
"Which pair should I pick".....has she no mates or WhatsApp groups like the rest of us that she can ask for opinions.....get the fuckin glasses that you can see through the best and piss off annoying the tits out of everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.