Dominique Nugent #3 Dim Dom and “him” hit the slopes, ended up with Covid, pair of dopes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry that Penny's haul could she have hidden the hashtags anymore ? Surely this counts as misleading customers ?
I just sent it off too the ASAI - I know nothing may come of it. But if they arent sent the can't action anything _ My email is prob blocked from in there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just sent it off too the ASAI - I know nothing may come of it. But if they arent sent the can't action anything _ My email is prob blocked from in there 😂
Haha I wasn't sure where/if to report but now that I know I will 😂 I was literally squinting trying to read it behind her name

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think the amount of stuff she got sent is disgusting?
major turn off for Penney’s now, as if they need the advertising.
Not to mention the hidden hashtags.

Reactions: 19
Jesus I didn't even see that til I read here and checked! But correct me if I'm wrong, I didn't think influencers had to say when something was gifted unless they are asked to review it or something? I remember someone (i think Roz Purcell) saying they're not obliged to but she still does.

Reactions: 5
Omg i saw the haul & thought odd she posting it all if bought it out of own pocket..saw hashtags nowhere!!SNAKE🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
And once that first story disappears, you won’t be able to tell. Especially since she’s giving prices as if she bought them herself!
Yeah the way shes speaking is defo implying she bought them

Him couldnt buy a coffee machine for fear of ruining the decor but she puts the hand out for any free shite she can get

Sure she did it again with the ad for the clothes so it's not a mistake, she's intentionally concealing her hashtags 😂

She needs to remember how quickly the likes of Grace lost popularity for lack of transparency.

Reactions: 10
And looks like she'll be heading to coachella 🙄 probably only knows Billie Eilish on the line up and it will be all about fashion and looking good on Instagram so nothing like the real festival experience at all. Wonder how she will cope with the flight anxiety going all the way over there. Can't wait for the whinging!!!

Reactions: 4
Brb applying for a job in Doms dads shop. Seems like they get an incredible amount of annual leave 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The sofas in the dad's furniture shop would have more of a personality than poor Dim Dom

• Haha
She shouldn't really be getting laser hair removal until at least 4 week after covid.

Reactions: 3
What?? Why’s that? 🧐
Some places recommend leaving it for 2-4 weeks. Same with botox and fillers. Your body has been though a trauma so its best leave it to recover for a while. You need to wait a while after vaccination and boosters too.
If you are on antibiotics for whatever reason you need go be off them for as long as you're on them to resume laser, same with anti inflamatories, can't take them 48 hours before trameatment.
This is to avoid an adverse reaction which can occur if your immune system has been under strain.
Not everywhere will tell you this though.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.