Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thump

VIP Member
The city/country people comments that are scattered throughout all the Irish influencer threads are so so small minded. Dublin isn’t the only city in the country and everyone living outside of Dublin isn’t a simple country poitin drinking clown. “So stylish living and working in Dublin” 🤣 half the country are working from home for nearly 2 years, how stylish can one be from their semi-d. It’s bizarre, You’d swear Dublin was New York ffs, it’s far from it 🙄 sorry for going off topic, rant over.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Wee Nora

VIP Member
Ah good luck to them, she’s not hurting anyone. I got engaged after 8 months, 20 years later and we’re still married. I’m happy for her ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 46

brandambassador

VIP Member
I’m delighted for Dom but I’m more delighted because we all know Grace would see this as shadowing her honeymoon and 5 billion ‘firsts’ as a wife - lovely for Dom, I know she sickens us with Zara hauls and the lot but we saw her broken and crippled with a broken heart & I am honestly happy her pain is gone x

• Heart
Reactions: 43

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Has she even had a drink on this holiday? She could very well be preggers. It’s just mad how life works out. The cringe braggy posts aside, I reckon if you told her she would be engaged (and possibly pregnant) by mid 2022 that time she was in the depths of despair she would have laughed. Half thinking of leaving my husband to see if my real dream man is around the corner waiting for me all this time 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

SozBbz

VIP Member
You do know that cork is a city? 😂 I’m not sure where in corn he’s from but just because he’s not from Dublin doesn’t make him a culchie 😂
Gosh people are so sensitive. Culchie is a word used by Dubliners to describe people from anywhere else in Ireland. We’re not looking to be told how urban people in whatever other small city are or whatever, nobody cares!

Trying to pull people up on the word culchie is just tedious.

Yes he is a culchie.

• Heart

Ellamay87

VIP Member
It is a good news story and the ex was clearly a prick of the highest order to put it mildly. I hate the whole narrative of the Georgie Crawford and the manifesting brigade who commented under the post that its proof that good things happen to good people. Shit things happen to good people too and if you were someone like Dominique who didn't find love again it doesn't make you any less of a good person.

Beat of luck to them....reckon there will be a baby shortly!

• Wow

girlo456

I’m actually so happy for her, there’s a lot of negative sh*te on here at times, but it’s great to see things did work out for her in the end ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Sorry but Im not buying this romance. It all seems a little convenient and rushed for my liking.

She has no spark on her stories this morning considering shes in glorious Paris with her new love. I think she is settling out of panic and because 'HE' is a steady, nice guy. (Dont get me wrong, he is fine looking). I think she still hurts after Damian but was determined to push on with her dream of the perfect disney life that she invested so much into.....nice house, marriage and babies.Nothing was stopping her achieving it. It was simply not in the plan to be single at her age.

Now its a case of catching up on where she was. I wouldn't be suprised if theres an engagement and/or pregnancy announcement come August.
I'll just leave this cooment from March here.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Jackjack38

VIP Member
I don't know after the her first engagement ended so badly and with so much humiliation and hurt (through no fault of hers) I think I would be way more cautious and private 2nd time around.
I def wouldn't be blasting every tiny detail of it over instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Shock horror. So predictable, she said oh paddys just sorting something out with the hotel , conveniently she was wearing a white dress, it was her birthday and bingo out comes the ring. The predictability is very boring I think. That's just me though.

I told you the race between her and Dozy Denise is on, Dim got there first 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Grace1718

Chatty Member
Can we keep dim Dom in the title for the next thread pleasssseeee ! It’s so fitting ! The shaking and crying in the video with that stupid face on her - makes me cringe . Literally that total bimbo hysterical woman vibe- literally setting us women back 50 years dim Dom !

Dim Dom faked the shock … we all know who picked the Rock !

Last edited:
  • Heart

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Her poses still make me laugh it’s like he’s giving out to her on the 1000 photo saying come on will yea….she looks sooo painfully awkward. Also….The absolute hack of him in that photo by Eiffel Tower with the shoes and trousers that are way to short for him. I’m sorry but any man that does not wear socks is a dickhead
Men wearing no socks genuinely makes me sick to my stomach. It’s always the biggest knobbers who do it

Olive85

I'm happy for her that she's found someone who hopefully treats her well but Jesus she's really putting all of her happiness down to meeting 'him'. She may as well say I thought my life was over because I had no man but then I found a new one really quickly so I'm good again. If she didn't have a new boyfriend she'd still be depressed.

• Sick

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She has to have the most expressionless face ever. Always so flat and lifeless no matter what she’s discussing.
Also agree with comments saying that her life is just an insta box ticking exercise, and now she’s going to show a private video of the proposal later 🙈 I can’t be the only one who thinks proposals should be kept private. She thinks she’s a Kardashian or something ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 30