Dominique Nugent #3 Dim Dom and “him” hit the slopes, ended up with Covid, pair of dopes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Number 3 for Dominique!

She's moved in with 'him' and told us she's mortgage approved but renting for now. Moved while isolating from covid, she picked that up in Andorra where she went skiing strictly for the gram pics.
Him is hunky but appears to love eye bleeping himself on camera like dim dom!
Still spending a fortune on fast fashion!

I wonder if they watched that weird movie Mother with Jennifer Lawrence were she refers to her other half as him!

Also @MiamooMoo thread suggestion had most like and is most fitting 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She is a lovely looking girl..but dear lord she has the same monotone voice & expression 24/7🙄🙄Shes so bloody boring..told us about 3 times now having a roast today..riveting😴😴😴

Reactions: 14
Her drop off for lyre non alcoholic drink was as dim and boring as graces 🙄 a freebie that’s she couldn’t be arsed to give any details

Reactions: 5
Number 3 for Dominique!

She's moved in with 'him' and told us she's mortgage approved but renting for now. Moved while isolating from covid, she picked that up in Andorra where she went skiing strictly for the gram pics.
Him is hunky but appears to love eye bleeping himself on camera like dim dom!
Still spending a fortune on fast fashion!

I wonder if they watched that weird movie Mother with Jennifer Lawrence were she refers to her other half as him!

Also @MiamooMoo thread suggestion had most like and is most fitting 😂😂
Have to claim back Thread Title here @CeeCeeBloom 🤣🤣
Sorry @MiamooMoo 🙈

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
So I em *smacks lips* "done" me roast today *smacks lips* she so basic. I feel like I'm hate following at this point so I'm unfollowing her. She's such a drip and a total airhead. I don't get how she keeps followers.

Reactions: 15
Am I the only one who doesn’t think the boyfriend is a hunk? And whatever about his looks, similar to Dim Dom, his shallow, self obsessed personality is very off putting

Reactions: 22
Am I the only one who doesn’t think the boyfriend is a hunk? And whatever about his looks, similar to Dim Dom, his shallow, self obsessed personality is very off putting
I only referred to him as a hunk from the past as in from Dim Doms POV, I don't think he's a hunk at all. My impression is hes try hard country boy who thinks he's so stylish living and working in Dublin, but style wise he misses the mark. Maybe that's a tad harsh but I've met lads like him over the years that are a big cheese in their little town and move up and get notions and expect to complete the move with bagging some absolute babe. Both focused on how they look as individuals and together. I'm happy she is happy (for now) but it all seems a bit hollow to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The city/country people comments that are scattered throughout all the Irish influencer threads are so so small minded. Dublin isn’t the only city in the country and everyone living outside of Dublin isn’t a simple country poitin drinking clown. “So stylish living and working in Dublin” 🤣 half the country are working from home for nearly 2 years, how stylish can one be from their semi-d. It’s bizarre, You’d swear Dublin was New York ffs, it’s far from it 🙄 sorry for going off topic, rant over.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
The city/country people comments that are scattered throughout all the Irish influencer threads are so so small minded. Dublin isn’t the only city in the country and everyone living outside of Dublin isn’t a simple country poitin drinking clown. It’s bizarre, You’d swear Dublin was New York ffs, it’s far from it 🙄 sorry for going off topic, rant over.
Here here , I date a lot of guys from Dublin and they look at me like I'm a wee country bumpkin (I should probably stop saying wee for starters). I end up running rings around them, they are absolutely clueless 😅😅

Reactions: 13
The city/country people comments that are scattered throughout all the Irish influencer threads are so so small minded. Dublin isn’t the only city in the country and everyone living outside of Dublin isn’t a simple country poitin drinking clown. “So stylish living and working in Dublin” 🤣 half the country are working from home for nearly 2 years, how stylish can one be from their semi-d. It’s bizarre, You’d swear Dublin was New York ffs, it’s far from it 🙄 sorry for going off topic, rant over.
Best comment of the week 🙌🏽❤

Reactions: 10
That's the vibe he gives me. We can all only comment from our POV. He reminds me of a lads I've met over the years thinking they're something special for leaving the country and moving to Dublin and that's my impression. I never compared Dublin to New York and I don't see how or were people working from home has anything to so with what I said. People get so triggered by this topic. I merely spoke on the vibes he gives me from my own experiences. Sorry not sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Hang on, are we supposed to think people from Dublin are stylish? 😂😂😂 I don’t think he is a hunk either. He loves himself and I find that off putting

Love this it’s so true! Also annoys me that most of the insta huns are from Dublin. It’s like they think we don’t know how to dress/anything about fashion outside Dublin. Absolute small minded twats! Sure we're only culchies what would we know.

I think its funny that he gave some one here "culchie that moved up to Dublin and thinks hes cool" vibes... i got strong "privately educated Dublin boy" vibes 😅😅

What do we know about him??

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.