Dominique Nugent #3 Dim Dom and “him” hit the slopes, ended up with Covid, pair of dopes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think its funny that he gave some one here "culchie that moved up to Dublin and thinks hes cool" vibes... i got strong "privately educated Dublin boy" vibes 😅😅

What do we know about him??
He's from Cork city. Hardly a culchie 😂 But neither a privately educated Dublin boy so maybe somewhere in between?!

Reactions: 3
Love this it’s so true! Also annoys me that most of the insta huns are from Dublin. It’s like they think we don’t know how to dress/anything about fashion outside Dublin. Absolute small minded twats! Sure we're only culchies what would we know.
Have you watched the Cork ones ? Haha they're not doing their county any favours

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He's from Cork city. Hardly a culchie 😂 But neither a privately educated Dublin boy so maybe somewhere in between?!
Maybe hes privately educated cork 🤣🤣

Does anyone know his full name?

Also is Dom one of Graces bridesmaids?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Maybe hes privately educated cork 🤣🤣

Does anyone know his full name?

Also is Dom one of Graces bridesmaids?
His full name is "him" hahaha!! Paddy Cahill. She did a little video of the seating plan at some event there last year and his name was on there.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
His full name is "him" hahaha!! Paddy Cahill. She did a little video of the seating plan at some event there last year and his name was on there.
So i think i have found him on linkedin. No details of his schooling there tho, mores the pity 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Dom on AGAIN about her Georgie podcast..how far shes come,how things happen for a reason,how broken she was etc etc etc🙄😴😴😴😴😴😴😴We have heard it at least 50 times by now..people go through FAR bigger tragedies in life & dont go on half as much as her..she has a very blessed life..time to MOVE ON🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 20
And we have a whole load of inspirational quotes she has saved to look forward to. :rolleyes: Let me tell you it wasn't quotes that got her through it was the attention from the new fella!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
All the inspo quotes shes posting about being happy & powerful on your own..she wasnt a wet week on her own after Damo drama..what a hypocrite🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm happy for her that she's found someone who hopefully treats her well but Jesus she's really putting all of her happiness down to meeting 'him'. She may as well say I thought my life was over because I had no man but then I found a new one really quickly so I'm good again. If she didn't have a new boyfriend she'd still be depressed.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
She’s the type that can’t exist without a man. It’s pathetic, it’s 2022. She’ll end up with egg on her face and a series of podcasts if this goes tits up

• Heart
Reactions: 17
"A woman who is OK alone is a powerful woman" pahahahahahahahahaha! She was a wet week on her own. duck off with the patronising meaningless quotes you're embarrassing yourself Dominique.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm just gonna share a "couple" of quotes, shares 12 quotes. What in the name of all that is holy was that rambly shite all about. Her fella cheating on her was crappy but God in the grand scheme of things it wasnt the end of the world. Who hasn't had their heart broken in their 20s??? No kids, no divorce, no marriage, a clean split in the luxury of hiding in her parents house and working for her dad, I'm sure she took as much time off as she wanted. Why does she think it's such an extraordinary story? I know multiple people with her story but worst circumstances. She's an idiot. I know at the time she was raging the Princess didn't get her fairytale wedding

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Im not sure I’d want to be with someone who was still dining out on their heartbreak story, much less move in with them - there’s something so weird about the ex being her party piece. Maybe it was him who decided renting rather than buying was a good idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm just gonna share a "couple" of quotes, shares 12 quotes. What in the name of all that is holy was that rambly shite all about. Her fella cheating on her was crappy but God in the grand scheme of things it wasnt the end of the world. Who hasn't had their heart broken in their 20s??? No kids, no divorce, no marriage, a clean split in the luxury of hiding in her parents house and working for her dad, I'm sure she took as much time off as she wanted. Why does she think it's such an extraordinary story? I know multiple people with her story but worst circumstances. She's an idiot. I know at the time she was raging the Princess didn't get her fairytale wedding
It’s so boring now. I’m sorry to sound the harsh but get over it or at least shut up about it. I think she’s mentioning it again because she got so many followers when she first talked about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.