Dominique Nugent #3 Dim Dom and “him” hit the slopes, ended up with Covid, pair of dopes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe hes privately educated cork 🤣🤣

Does anyone know his full name?

Also is Dom one of Graces bridesmaids?
Plenty of wealthy people in / near cork city ! And a good few fee paying schools I believe

In my opinion I think he is hot, but I don’t see anything special about her , never have. I think most of the big Irish influencers are gorge but not her tbh

Reactions: 1
Didn’t think much of her interior styling post 🤷🏽‍♀️ What was French about it?🇫🇷

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Disgraceful taking free glasses when she's only going to toss them aside and get prada or Gucci ones next time she's at Kildare outlets 🤣🤣

Nothing at all french inspired about that decor. She really believes she has an eye for interior design 🙄 she has that place looking like a child's Wendy house, with her pastel tat. Oh and Dim Dom it's Pampas not Pampus.

Reactions: 10
Like what was the point of that 🙄 She is obsessed with the way she looks, imagine how long she spends looking in the mirror at herself 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That add wasn't worth the €790 cost of the two areas she got done 😂 she's absolutely terrible

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is it just me that thinks if you're that happy and secure with someone the last thing u do is take to social media and brag about it? There's something off about their relationship but i can't put my finger on it.......if my fella took to Instagram and put up a post like that about me I'd be instantly turned off him for going on like a little pussy 😹

Reactions: 15
Nothing is private anymore. How many more times will we be subjected to this love story? Girl meets boy. Groundbreaking

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She thinks she’s living a real life fairy tale 🙈 she’s too old to be posting that shite.. my bf jokingly asked why I never post any pics of us on Instagram..I was like my last post was back in 2020 I use it for creeping not posting 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just saw Malora Beauty sent her out an expensive package! Last time I order environ from there - she is local to me 😠

Reactions: 4
Awh she may seriously stop now …
Ya have a new fella dim dom!
we got the memo the first time…
Ya wouldn’t see the likes of this on a 17 year olds bebo 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Haven’t been on this thread for ages but had to come on to say bleeping HELL SHES SO BORING. I’ve unfollowed her because I could honestly fall asleep listening to her stories, and the constant lip smacking!!!!!! - surely she realises she’s doing it???? She is yawn central this girl. If you looked up the words Dull, boring and beige in the dictionary her filtered selfies would appear! 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Aside from cringey video, and she referenced this in her quote “sometimes wrong person right time” . I always think this… isn’t it mad how (many) people just “happen” to be in the “right” relationship at around 30 when people start to get engaged . (In my circles anyway I know age varies) Like surely so many people marry their partner because they think they should at this age.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That video was so cringe!!

She is being so public with her declarations I really hope for her sake this works out!

Reactions: 7
It’s very much a relationship for Instagram I think. You wouldn’t be sharing those reels if you had 150 followers, you’d be laughed out of it. She wants the whole congratulations you got so lucky validation from strangers. It’s weird and very very immature

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.