Dominique Nugent #3 Dim Dom and “him” hit the slopes, ended up with Covid, pair of dopes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aside from cringey video, and she referenced this in her quote “sometimes wrong person right time” . I always think this… isn’t it mad how (many) people just “happen” to be in the “right” relationship at around 30 when people start to get engaged . (In my circles anyway I know age varies) Like surely so many people marry their partner because they think they should at this age.
Yes come on like! We all think they're the "one" until they're not. You can find a right fit at 20 or 50 or never ffs. I don't even believe there's just one person for everyone out there. She seems to think she's living in a Disney film.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s very much a relationship for Instagram I think. You wouldn’t be sharing those reels if you had 150 followers, you’d be laughed out of it. She wants the whole congratulations you got so lucky validation from strangers. It’s weird and very very immature
She's so f'ing immature. Is she carrying on like this for content or for self preservation to her audience because she's embarrassed for showing so much vulnerability? I'm not suggesting she should be embarrassed before anyone starts. I'm just trying to understand why she's laying it on so thick on Instagram and why she craves strangers validation so badly.

Reactions: 7
I’d be very hesitant to put up a post of adoration like that after dating him a year after her heartache. I doubt they knew each other well in Oz . More of a little fling. I love my bf to death but for me my dad is the only man that I would trust 1 million percent 😊 so I ain’t telling any man he’s the best thing in the world 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She's so f'ing immature. Is she carrying on like this for content or for self preservation to her audience because she's embarrassed for showing so much vulnerability? I'm not suggesting she should be embarrassed before anyone starts. I'm just trying to understand why she's laying it on so thick on Instagram and why she craves strangers validation so badly.
The tears got her the followers, before that nobody thought too much of her. This relationship seems to be her content now, him this him that. She just strikes me as so childish I can’t take her seriously

Reactions: 10
He is definitely enjoying being all over her social media but when the novelty wears off he will start to realise he is trapped. She was suicidal after the last relationship ended, what will she be like if this one also ends.

Reactions: 11
He is definitely enjoying being all over her social media but when the novelty wears off he will start to realise he is trapped. She was suicidal after the last relationship ended, what will she be like if this one also ends.
Can you imagine 🙄 bets on a baby soon though

Reactions: 9
100% that would be the perfect content booster. Dominique seems very babied within her family. She's child like in many ways. You can see she looks up to her older sister, who married her school boyfriend, bought a house, had gorgeous kids etc I reckon Dom thinks thats the benchmark for happiness. I genuinely hope things keep fine for her but I can't help but think she's trying to fast track this relationship to where she was with the ex

Reactions: 17
It definitely seems like that @JustPopUpALink , she’s got the fast forward button on full speed. As the saying goes, the faster something heats up the faster it cools down. She needs to be careful, this relationship is so public.

She's probably been gifted best part of €1000 there and it's still barely visible in the top right hand corner hidden behind username and profile photo. Do better Dominique! We know you and your mates read here.

Reactions: 11
I did an eye test with specsavers a few years ago and they absolutely hounded me after it. Calls, texts, emails the lot. I found glasses that suited me better elsewhere and I was honest but they kept contacting me. It was so off-putting. Here they are handing this bint expensive freebies. I'll never step foot in there again

Reactions: 8
Do any of you think it is common that women “trap” men by “accidentally” falling pregnant. I said to my friend “I’d say it’s so common” and she like “no one would do that!!! ” . I would say Rosie con did it with first baby, she was 25 or so

Reactions: 12
Do any of you think it is common that women “trap” men by “accidentally” falling pregnant. I said to my friend “I’d say it’s so common” and she like “no one would do that!!! ” . I would say Rosie con did it with first baby, she was 25 or so
Sometimes I think it’s less deliberate & more desperate. It’s also a lesson to men in taking control of birth control - just because you think your partner is on the pill for example doesn’t mean she is. I also think some couples haven’t gotten round to having the chat about babies, and some women “let nature take its course” because they’re in a little love bubble & presume as a couple they will just deal with whatever comes.

Reactions: 9
Yikes. Having a baby is such hard work and tests even the strongest relationship financially, physically, emotionally etc it would be incredibly naive to think it's the answer to your prayers. Its a big gamble if you're banking that being the making of your relationship

Reactions: 6
I think it’s more common than we think it is. I agree with the poster who said desperation. Unfortunately many women think a baby is the answer to keeping a man when it is anything but. I’d believe Rosie did as well, she was only with him a short time as well and he had not long had twins himself with someone else

Reactions: 4
100% happens. I know of a few women that did it!

Reactions: 5
I think it’s more common than we think it is. I agree with the poster who said desperation. Unfortunately many women think a baby is the answer to keeping a man when it is anything but. I’d believe Rosie did as well, she was only with him a short time as well and he had not long had twins himself with someone else
Wait what he had twins?? I thought he only had the one boy before Rosie? 😱 Sorry for derailing!

Reactions: 1
Dominique is nearly getting as bad as Grace, the short little filtered video of the Lily o briens chocolates. Would she not show the different boxes available and what’s flavours are inside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.