Dominique Nugent #3 Dim Dom and “him” hit the slopes, ended up with Covid, pair of dopes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so boring now. I’m sorry to sound the harsh but get over it or at least shut up about it. I think she’s mentioning it again because she got so many followers when she first talked about it.
I think it’s for the attention yes, more likes etc

Reactions: 9
I've never understood people who are in a new 'happy' relationship still going on and on about their past relationships. Must be horrible for the new partner.

Reactions: 11
It’s prob cause she’s not fully over it.. she jumped into this relationship very quickly to show her ex how happy she is without him I think.. if she didn’t meet someone else she would still be saying how miserable she is. Some people can’t handle being single

• Heart
I'm running out now to buy a tub of the pink stuff, I can't contain my excitement about getting my hands on a tub of this magic ingredient......christ on a bike what did I just watch

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She posted about Aisling then in the very next snap... posts about her new runners !!

Am I being oversensitive today ? Or is that insensitive of dom ?fucks sake ... are they stupid or something?

NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR NEW RUNNERS FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She posted about Aisling then in the very next snap... posts about her new runners !!

Am I being oversensitive today ? Or is that insensitive of dom ?fucks sake ... are they stupid or something?

No I am the same. It all seems so futile watching them sell their souls for a penny when there is a poor girl murdered and her family trying to make some sense of it.... But yeah new kicks and Pennys homeware is the order of the day for dim dom.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Thought the very same..they are really showing their true colours now🙄🙄They should all be very quite on Insta & at least not be showing off😡

• Heart

I’d expect nothing less from someone who is still milking a break up a year later. She really is a self obsessed empty vessel

• Heart
Does anyone else find it really odd and awkward the way she says "he" instead of the fellas name whenever she mentions him ,like every single time....its so...cold or awkward or something...like it's all " yeah we have moved we dont have wifi but ahm . hes... gonna sort that and we haven't got our shopping in so ehhh ...hes ...getting takeawy for us.....".he this he that. Never ever says his name. Or even says oh himself will sorry that or myself and himself did this etc. Once you notice it you cant stop hearing it. I really dont think shes fully in this relationship and already has doubts and he probably does too. It will all go pear shaped I'd say.. what age is she anyway shes like a child playing house god love her she doesnt live in the real world at all

Reactions: 12
Does anyone else find it really odd and awkward the way she says "he" instead of the fellas name whenever she mentions him ,like every single time....its so...cold or awkward or something...like it's all " yeah we have moved we dont have wifi but ahm . hes... gonna sort that and we haven't got our shopping in so ehhh ...hes ...getting takeawy for us.....".he this he that. Never ever says his name. Or even says oh himself will sorry that or myself and himself did this etc. Once you notice it you cant stop hearing it. I really dont think shes fully in this relationship and already has doubts and he probably does too. It will all go pear shaped I'd say.. what age is she anyway shes like a child playing house god love her she doesnt live in the real world at all
Yes it was spoke about here not long ago, it’s hard to understand why she does that I think it’s very disrespectful, imagine him referring to her constantly as “she”.. it’s wrong

Reactions: 7
Yes it was spoke about here not long ago, it’s hard to understand why she does that I think it’s very disrespectful, imagine him referring to her constantly as “she”.. it’s wrong
It's really so odd it's like she cant bring herself to say his name but its not a protecting his identity thing because hes splashed all over her insta like we know who he is dom his names paddy so call him that?! Not this constant he this he that like a person she just met on the street. I honestly get red flags from this whole set up its def going to blow up in their faces

Reactions: 11
It's really so odd it's like she cant bring herself to say his name but its not a protecting his identity thing because hes splashed all over her insta like we know who he is dom his names paddy so call him that?! Not this constant he this he that like a person she just met on the street. I honestly get red flags from this whole set up its def going to blow up in their faces
Plus she always called Damien by his name or sometimes Damo.. wonder why he’s not getting the same respect

Plus she always called Damien by his name or sometimes Damo.. wonder why he’s not getting the same respect
My mam instantly disliked an ex boyfriend of mine. Her reason being that when they were introduced, he referred to me several times as 'she' and 'her'. My mam felt it was very disrespectful to not use my name, a red flag. Turns out she was right!

Reactions: 10
Prob afraid she’ll call him damo 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry that Penny's haul could she have hidden the hashtags anymore ? Surely this counts as misleading customers ?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.