Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Yet another scammer I see. I wish people would stop giving this low life's money. They get money from the government so don't feel bad, they will use your money in yourself that is what I wish people would.
100% i never donated luckily however so many people did even read comments of people giving her their last bit of money it makes me so angry how people are now in her comments saying she did nothing wrong and playing on her mental health cause of it

Reactions: 2

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
She doesn't like that someone has rightly said in a comment somewhere, that they hope the kids are OK in that environment. All the comments are it's healthy for kids to see you cry. That's OK to an extent but her mood swings are something else , her partner is trying to reduce his methadone and has his own issues , who knows what those poor kids might be witnessing .

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
She literally has no shame at all . She thinks it's quite acceptable to beg, bet she spent some of it on drugs too . In another week or so she will be begging for more money. She's disgusting and I hope people start realising what a scrounger she is . Get a job low life !

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
She’s about as subtle as a brick with the constant hints about having no money with her latest TikTok - well she’s had chippy out and breakfast out by her own admission over the last weekend plus petrol to go driving round to bbqs so she just have some cash. Just do the decent thing and earn your money by putting a days work in ffs.
Someone’s literally bought her a fucking ice bath they aren’t cheap. She’s a disgracr

I was logging in to say o wonder where she’s been today and I await the sob story that something or other needs money and saw these comments wow so she’s on TT and he hurts himself so she dumps him off THEN goes back on TT to get the sympathy vote I mean what else do that pair do of a day? Just sit there begging for people’s cash that they cannot even watch their kids wow!!

LurkyTheLurker

VIP Member
She seemed perfectly happy whilst waiting on her breakfast then a crying video in the car.
So all her minions are now commenting on the spas tiktok

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
I thought you have to take kids to be seen if they have an injury and social services are involved (I’m sure they are I’m sure word was they are) i don’t have involvement from them but I do work alongside them as a contact supervisor so I’m wondering why his not been checked OR maybe she’s leaving that to her mother too x
I'm betting they are already involved with them. I'm sure school/ nursery would have heard some stories from the kids , not to mention the whole losing methadone .

Boblebob

VIP Member
So let’s get this straight, this woman gifted her big and Dollie Dickhead sent her her number and has subsequently spoken to her and knows she has addictions and problems…surely the moral thing to do is return the woman’s money? The gifter is obviously vulnerable and mixed up/under the influence so any decent person would be like, okay this is too much for me to handle, here have your money back, I don’t want left open to any accusations, here’s your cash and I hope you get the help you need, bye 👋
But nooooo, this waste of space blocks the woman and skips off into the sunset with the gifts and then makes a video trying to justify herself and make her out to be the victim. She is fast becoming my most hated “creator” on tiktok…😡
She is making a video because apparently the person has made a video responding back at her.

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
My ex boyfriend got spiked with methadone when we were 16 and he was on a life support machine and sadly died 6 days later. Methadone is so dangerous i cant believe its been miss placed when there are children in the house. Im so shocked about the stuff iv read on here as i really liked her too !!!
Sorry for your loss that’s awful. It shows when she says ‘oh it’s one mistake’ that she isn’t understanding of the gravity of such a mistake and with children present is extremely terrifying and warrants ss intervention imo. I also think with how she’s been acting most recently that she is taking some sort of substance.

Boblebob

VIP Member
Well she did try and reduce it to a pound but the lowest allowed was £2.99, even 10p is too much ffs! Just constant begging the whole of fucking TikTok are at it with their sob stories the sooner the benefits agencies crack down the better.
Yep that is all focus is about, she can try and make out she is being support for others but it is all bullshit. All she sees is the £££s

She’s live now, all dolled up no doubt off out to waste more money ! Someone asked about the ice bath and she says she still had it but needed to refill it, I had forgotten about that but I’m sure I’ve only seen one video of her using it !

Boobiloobs

Chatty Member
She doesn't like that someone has rightly said in a comment somewhere, that they hope the kids are OK in that environment. All the comments are it's healthy for kids to see you cry. That's OK to an extent but her mood swings are something else , her partner is trying to reduce his methadone and has his own issues , who knows what those poor kids might be witnessing .
Yeah I couldn’t agree more, seems she’s enjoyed her break away and now it’s back to reality and she doesn’t like it, well tough shit that’s life 😂. I do feel for them little boys though, it’s not healthy for her to be crying numerous times a week, go and take 5 minutes outside bit of fresh air and crack on with it.

Boblebob

VIP Member
I know and the followers agreeing with her as well ! I hope if someone knows where she lives can report it to social services. I'm not totally against weed, but when you're clearly unstable anyway, and have kids and an ex heroin addict it's not ideal .
Exactly same, her mood is one hell of a rollercoaster and don't think weed and whatever else she takes really helps it.

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
I remember her right from the get go, asking her followers for money to get her hair done, she got loads of money then never went to have her hair done, then she asked again for money for hairdresser, that time she did go, I've seen her on asking for money for hair dye ages ago aswell then that video she done, saying aww im having my nails removed cause i can't afford to get them done, then never went that was her hinting for money, she's suposed to have bad anxiety but she's got no problem going away out drinking with her friend
---
I had to laugh when she brought out her "merch" range and she is on cameo aswell and selling a couple of old dresses on vinted for 8 pound, i wouldn't even give her 1 pound for them, right from the get go she's thought right how c0an i squeeze as much money as possible out of my followers, used everyone as much as she could completely took advantage of people's kindness
I agree everything is about money grabbing for her

Has her tiktok gone?