Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boblebob

VIP Member
She tried this trick before with the lost phone and with all her stuff on it. Why are people not seeing what a fraud she is.

Reactions: 2
So she and all the adults are lashed with 2 kids in the house and one being supposedly autistic, I mean it’s a pretty regular thing that she/they are pissed, she’s got to have ss intervention surely and if so she’s threading a fine line with her behaviour online if she’s blantely pissed as often as she is leaving meds on the side, money before the safety of her kiddos is dire.

Boblebob

VIP Member
God she is doing subscription service now. Fuck off you money grabbing bitch.
---
So she’s filmed herself talking about being proud that she’s stop using weed/drugs while she’s completely broke … ummm … I don’t understand what she’s looking for praise for?? You’re broke so can’t afford it luv, what are you on about?!
Just trying to spin the poor narrative and get the so story for people to feel sorry for her and give her money!

Why can’t either of them work ? Wonder how much she’s made so far on the risings this week ? I’m sure she did it at the beginning of the summer holidays as well 🤔

Bricktop1

She was begging for welly boots yesterday but I think she’s taken the TikTok down now, bloody idiots on there ‘I’ll buy you some’ - how about she just buys herself a pair, if she’s got money for 🍃then she’s got money for shoes, absolutely zero shame this one.

Such a shame because I genuinely liked her initial and thought she was different. Now all I see is someone who’s seen that you can make money on the app and uses her vulnerable followers at their own detriment to fund her lifestyle instead of gettin a job! This won’t end well for her
---
Such a shame because I genuinely liked her initially and thought she was different. Now all I see is someone who’s seen that you can make money on the app and uses her vulnerable followers at their own detriment to fund her lifestyle instead of gettin a job! This won’t end well for her
It’s just the nerve of her taking much needed stuff from a food bank when I bet ya she had money for cigs, booze and weed, I hate people like her they actually make me so angry to pray on people with MH problems they are the worst of the worse.

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
She will delete this one later when she's got some money from people.
---
Oh and it's gone.

Last edited:

Hope they are watching you Dollie 👀

She will prob get away with it they always do, she will prob plead mental health issues (let’s face it she doesn’t seem to find it hard to beg, go out drinking or drive around making tick-tock’s) I realise MH is more than that but she’s said before that it’s hard for her to do all that!

She has done a day without weed haha her followers are mugs if they believe that

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Yes , I thought that . If she owes money to bailiffs and she's still going to beg, use it for that rather than spend it .
Also, how does she not know where her child is going ? School or nursery ? Bizarre.