Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boobiloobs

Chatty Member
You can have it to take with you usually goes in a lock box at home, there was a couple on TikTok who did a whole thing about it. I think it’s usually if your testing negative for any drugs for a certain period and if there’s someone there to control it so to speak (I’m not 100% so don’t take my word for it lol)

anonauntie

VIP Member
I m sorry the brasw neck of her. Banging on about having no money bullshit. Gets gifted tons juett today's ice bath. Got money to drive a out and had chips on Friday. So shut the fuck up, you don't know what skint is if it hit you in the face!
We all know it is a subtle way of asking for money to go in your PayPal, your dirty beg!
Why can’t she withdraw from TikTok still?
Im Baffled it’s literally ID I.e driving license or passport. She has a driving license, how are these people gifting her PayPal knowing she’s lying? Deluded.

Boblebob

VIP Member
Ffs she’s taking the piss!

Can you imagine this lot going for a job interview -

- So Victoria how did you support yourself and family whist out of work?

- Oh you know the usual, became a professional begger, no not on the streets or anyfing like that just honed up my crying skills and begged on an app called TikTok. So yeah that’s me!
---
There must be social service involvement or something surely, she’s stopped taking the pain meds, was it cocodamol? And now the weed, they can order drug tests so makes sense.
Interesting theory but if that is the case why is Steven still allowed it?

So she’s made 200.6k diamonds, what’s that in money does anyone know ??
---
Online it says 10,000 diamonds is $50 so 200k would be $1000 (£756 sterling) that can’t be right surely 😳

Attachments

Last edited:

Boblebob

VIP Member
Someone is going to be claiming for some more benefit money I see

Attachments

Hmmm?

Chatty Member
So she spends £10 each day on weed and so does Steven. That's £140 a week on drugs. A month they spend £560 on drugs no wonder they are begging 😳
How much do you get for £10? Is she using it heavily does anyone know? I’ve no idea.

Edit- Just realised this sounds like I’m defending her. I’m absolutely not, just wondering how bad her addiction is.