Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boblebob

VIP Member
So basicay fuck the kids she is going live all week. No shame whatsoever.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
So she’s posted that she’s been out for brekkie today (glad ya enjoyed another free feed 🙄) and now she’s mentioned gifting via PayPal 😂 bingo!

• Angry

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Just realised that she drives, so all these years that she's been a habitual pot smoker, she's also been drug driving! It doesn't matter if you've smoked the night before it is still in your system and would show up on a drugs wipe! Has this been brought up before??? She's only been on my radar for a couple of months!
Yes I noticed that , and also she must have smoked when pregnant as well .

Driving whilst on live , that's when you know they've become addicted to Tik tok . I don't care the camera is facing the other way , still dangerous .

She was clearly reading the comments too as I was watching and she was reacting to people and driving whilst tired 🙄

Tuesday~ so who called it that she’d soon be back crying 😂😂

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Oh she’s crying again today . Is she broke again? She’s so up and down - must be hard to live with . I wonder if it’s really bad PMT she gets as she spends half the month on a high and half In tears .

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
She'll delete it just like her crying video from yesterday. She's doing it deliberately I think to gain sympathy.

Boblebob

VIP Member
This just came up on my feed… reminded me of someone 😂 hopefully HER followers will take note too

---

Yep from Cotswolds I think if I recall
Yep this has dollie all over it and so many others on this app full of all the same beggy trampy types taking off the vulnerable people which is sad 😔

Funny how she was moaning about no money for nails and the next thing she has got gifted a set of nails.

Her kids are going to be fucked if she keeps exposing her kids to herself and her husband kicking off and crying what not. It will get worse as they get older they pick up more and more!

Also if your Advertising Dollie you need to write AD in your post!
---
Yep this has dollie all over it and so many others on this app full of all the same beggy trampy types taking off the vulnerable people which is sad 😔

Boblebob

VIP Member
Beg for life 😂
---
How much do you get for £10? Is she using it heavily does anyone know? I’ve no idea.

Edit- Just realised this sounds like I’m defending her. I’m absolutely not, just wondering how bad her addiction is.
I have no idea but bases this on her information.
---
How much do you get for £10? Is she using it heavily does anyone know? I’ve no idea.

Edit- Just realised this sounds like I’m defending her. I’m absolutely not, just wondering how bad her addiction is.
I have no idea about average etc but my point is even if that is the lowest amount and it is just a habit not a addiction and she claims poverty just shows you how much she can save and spend money on food for her kids.

Attachments

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Cars go In for MOT, so most people wouldn't be buying loads on vinted , they would budget for this . Her car will fail, she will cry and people with gift .

Boblebob

VIP Member
I thought you drink it at the pharmacy, but tbh I don't know much about methodone. Bit worrying with kids in the house.

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Those who sent her money via PayPal must be quite vulnerable and gullible cos how did they fall for that?
crying cos she couldn’t access £30 for her gifts cos she didn’t have ID whilst sat in her car, which means she has a driving licence! Everyone knows passports and a drivers license are the two main acceptable IDs. So, shes either driving illegally or she was trying to play stupid to beg. She must get plenty in UC surely. Of course she deleted it.
How has she been able to access her gifts before as well?