Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boblebob

VIP Member
Having smoked the stuff on and off myself (completely sober now 2 nearly years sober!) the random outbursts and tears are definitely because the last smoke is coming out of her system and her body is craving the weed, it bothers me that the drugs are very obviously a regular out going and probably something she accounts for every time pay day comes around. That £10/£20 draw could very easily be spent on those boys even if she picked them up a magazine ☹
She ain't going to do that, her partner is a druggie she got no change!

Reactions: 2

Boblebob

VIP Member
So ok if she is subscribing or whatever you call it charging people then isn’t that earning now then? At 2.99 a person she I think said she has 70 that subscribe so that’s…. £209 something I month sooooo that’s earning so needs to be declared surely?
She originally was charging £5.99. I guess no one was going to fork out that much ever for darling Dollie.

Reactions: 1
I remember when she used to get “anxiety “ before goin live that’s not the case anymore is it Doll!? I hope childrens services are watching they deserve more than this!

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Don't think so, probably another sob story to get more gifts .
---
Need to get this thread moved to tiktok , does anyone know how ?

Boblebob

VIP Member
She gifted big so I sent her my number, obviously hoping for more money !!! Lots of nose rubbing in that TikTok, either an indication of lying or she’s drug jitters 🤨
💯 Funny the first mention of this person was last week and making out it was some randomer. Than we get more details isn't interesting bit than someone saying you took money out of the account. Love to the screen shots because there one thing I that Dollie is is a lier and manipulater.

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Priorities hey!
I know and the followers agreeing with her as well ! I hope if someone knows where she lives can report it to social services. I'm not totally against weed, but when you're clearly unstable anyway, and have kids and an ex heroin addict it's not ideal .

Boblebob

VIP Member
Hi hun you been reading here in between going live 😂

P. S. Your a shit parent and go cry about that!

Attachments

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
You wouldn't go to bed knowing that there were no nappies in the house for the morning!!!! I've said it before but I feel so sorry for those children, she is failing to provide the very basics probably because of their raging weed habit!! I bet they smoke a ten bag between them every day!! :sick:
Is she back on it ? I swear she was trying to quit at one stage?

Boobiloobs

Chatty Member
So does the Big Bird live in Wales then?? I thought I read somewhere that she was from down Devon way, I hope I don't bump into the trampy fraud while I'm out and about!
Yeah she does, Porth I think, definitely the Rhondda though.

• Wow

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
She didnt have to do much to get a few donations did she? Contemplating whether to go see her mum in hospital after a swimming lesson, moaning that she hasnt got the money to keep going back and forth in car but leaves it with "Money will come again" ..... she knows exactly what she is doing!

Attachments

Boblebob

VIP Member
On live again tonight (gifting goals on the go of course) and she looked really off her face at 8pm, no wonder SS are watching them, poor kids.
Yep she made a video yesterday saying she spend all her money on Vinted so she is skint. So back to begging!
---
Been spending loads on vinted , and a party the weekend . Next week she will be back begging again.
Already on it last night ffs

This just came up on my feed… reminded me of someone 😂 hopefully HER followers will take note too

---
So does the Big Bird live in Wales then?? I thought I read somewhere that she was from down Devon way, I hope I don't bump into the trampy fraud while I'm out and about!
Yep from Cotswolds I think if I recall

VIP Member

Bricktop1

She is very blatant now, all of this will come back to haunt her soon enough - what goes around comes around you can be sure of that.