Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
The more I see of this woman the more I dislike her, just seen a video where she said she's giving up weed, she's smoked it everyday since she was 18, apparently it doesn't effect her! 😂 😂 😂 but she's got raging anxiety and depression, This is one of the reasons she hasn't got money, weed is an expensive habit, so she's obviously put that above buying food and essentials for her kids!! I'm sorry I have no sympathy for this 30 year old woman, she's failing her kids, she needs to grow up and put them before her own needs, the attention seeking beg!

Reactions: 9

Boobiloobs

Chatty Member
Always on the beg this one, I did follow her briefly a while back but soon realised just how much she begs, it was the go fund me or whatever it was for the holiday for Stephen that didn’t happen that made me see sense and hit the unfollow button. Do people have no shame these days? I mean we’d all love a holiday abroad wouldn’t we but we don’t all put up go fund me’s for one because that Dollie, is begging!

She also likes to turn on the water works when things don’t seem to be going her way with money I’ve noticed and also while I’m here ranting 😂 how can someone who claims to have such awful anxiety be online and out and about dancing meeting people etc as much as she is?

• Heart
I’m calling universal credits the local branch and telling them to do
She will delete this one later when she's got some money from people.
---
Oh and it's gone.
I’ve screen recorded it so I can go social services etc I’m sick of it tbh I hate people begging and claiming they are skint because the want a bag of weed she ain’t given up it’s just a ploy to get views

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
That’s not just weed.
she’s a shit parent, hope the social look on her tiktok - amazing she can prioritise drugs over feeding her kids btw, using a food bank - literally CHOOSING DRUGS OVER HER KIDS.

fuck you Victoria, you’re beyond a tramp.

Reactions: 8

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
Having smoked the stuff on and off myself (completely sober now 2 nearly years sober!) the random outbursts and tears are definitely because the last smoke is coming out of her system and her body is craving the weed, it bothers me that the drugs are very obviously a regular out going and probably something she accounts for every time pay day comes around. That £10/£20 draw could very easily be spent on those boys even if she picked them up a magazine ☹

She’s definitely having more than just weed….

Her kids seriously need taking away from her, I’m sorry but having an addict on methadone who ‘misplaced’ a dose, a woman who openly admits online that she’s skint but not too skint to buy weed to smoke every single day, in the same household as her kids, and being the emotional wreck she shows herself to be online; driving with kids in the car when she’s under the influence…. She should be ashamed she’s a terrible parent

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Jesus … no nappies, no money , phone cut off (but bet she finds money for weed) That’s her not so subtle way of asking people for money . Just how disorganised is she , but also what does the bloke do ? Does he even work or is he just waiting on his methadone everyday ? The scabs on her face make me wonder if she’s on more than weed .

Lolly71990

VIP Member
Beg for life 😂
---

I have no idea but bases this on her information.
---

I have no idea about average etc but my point is even if that is the lowest amount and it is just a habit not a addiction and she claims poverty just shows you how much she can save and spend money on food for her kids.
So, if she’s a cannabis addict why is she behind the wheel of a car because surely she would be constantly over the prescribed limit? I’m surprised the social allow the children to remain in a property with two raging drug addicts.

VIP Member
So she's back at the spa enjoying a nice relaxing day, this world is so fucked up!!!!!! imagine seeing this being a hardworking parent, some people are out of the house 12 hours a day and can hardly make ends meet, but then you see fucking druggys, begging for money on live and living it up at the spa! I hope all these gifts have to be declared, why should the tax payer be funding this lifestyle, while she's off on her jollys! What a fucked up world we live in!

anonauntie

VIP Member
If her mental health is so bad she cries daily, maybe it’s her medication? It clearly isn’t working. Seek help instead of coming on TikTok. Then the sly begging for money, will never understand why people send random strangers money esp those like dollie. House is a tip, both have or had addictions, children are awaiting diagnosis’s, stopping vulnerable children for a start, get the F off social media and sort your life’s out. She gets enough in benefits. Couple claim (I assume), kids money, dla, her pip or esa whichever it is she gets this would be atleast a grand. Where’s it going? Weed, clearly. She isn’t depressed hence her meds not working, she’s a weed head he is still spending on weed so who’s it helping. Those poor boys.

The weed is contributing to her poor mental health whether she admits it or not, she’ll see it as something that relaxes her. (I used to be a regular smoker can speak from experience I just managed too stay sober) The moment she’s getting stressed or irritated her first thought will be a joint, then when she realises she can’t fund it she panics - hence the tears on tiktok

Reactions: 7

VIP Member
Just realised that she drives, so all these years that she's been a habitual pot smoker, she's also been drug driving! It doesn't matter if you've smoked the night before it is still in your system and would show up on a drugs wipe! Has this been brought up before??? She's only been on my radar for a couple of months!

Boobiloobs

Chatty Member
The gifts wouldn’t be declared to benefits and she’s probably on a decent amount of benefits between them too, they’ve got pip, carers allowance, universal credit, lcwra so there isn’t really any need for the begging, they’re probably on more than me and we work 😂 system is a joke I tell you!! 🤣

NO4Reactor

I can’t stand this woman. She acts all nicey nicey but she is nothing but a freeloading scammer. She begged for all that money to take the useless boyfriend on holiday then when called out she did a snivelling video crying she had to feed her kids etc. She manages to run a car, if I was that desperate to feed my children I would have sold the car to raise money. It’s not as if she isn’t able bodied. She manages to jump up and down with the stupid dances she does. Why exactly doesn’t she work? Oh yes anxiety/depression the usual excuses for not getting off your arse to work

Boobiloobs

Chatty Member
Poor kid, notice how she turns it around onto Stephen, no Victoria you feel bad because you fucked up and didn’t turn the cooker off not because Stephen said he turns it off at the wall 🤦🏼‍♀️ And take him up to A&E ffs he’s screaming because he’s in agony ffs

Boblebob

VIP Member
We all know druggies will lie to extreme to get their next hit. Poor kids who I feel sorry for!

Bricktop1

She’s very adept at gaslighting people isn’t she - ‘addressing’ the issue over using food banks whilst spending her available cash on drugs by saying ‘unfortunately this is the hand I’ve been dealt in life’? No sorry love, people were asking how you could use food banks and beg on tik tok claiming your skint whilst still using daily. Playing the woe is me card now - it is pathetic it really is. I think people are starting to see through her finally.

Bricktop1

How about you don’t film yourself crying if you don’t like peoples reaction? There’s something so cringe about turning the camera on and crying into it - it’s the absolute fucking worst. Bone idle cunts the pair of them.

Boblebob

VIP Member
Reasons to give up smoking weed................... and not once has she mentioned being a good role model for her children! She also made a tiktok saying someone has emptied her bank account, Que all the crying videos because she's skint, she is so predictable!
Reasons to give up smoking weed................... and not once has she mentioned being a good role model for her children! She also made a tiktok saying someone has emptied her bank account, Que all the crying videos because she's skint, she is so predictable!
It's bullshit about her account, show recipts or it didn't happen. Beggy drug addict!

moonmoods

Just seen her video about feeling bad her children don’t have piles of presents for Christmas (I agree kids don’t need huge amounts of presents) but it’s the fact she’s saying she feels bad she couldn’t afford more for her kids. Perhaps if she put the amount of money away she spent on weed she would be able to afford more for her children…

This isn’t a dig towards anyone btw, I fully understand some people live hand to mouth and can’t afford Christmas, but in her case it’s because she puts herself before her kids. Gross

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
She’s one of the biggest manipulative begs on that app. She actually thinks her followers are her own personal shoppers and shes now put a wishlist up for her mum for them to buy from too🙄. I’ve just looked at it thinking maybe pyjamas or slippers since she’s in hospital but no, she has all sorts on there, 31 items to be precise and that’s not including the ones that people have already bought. She actually rips my bloody knitting the big tramp she is