Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
How about you don’t film yourself crying if you don’t like peoples reaction? There’s something so cringe about turning the camera on and crying into it - it’s the absolute fucking worst. Bone idle cunts the pair of them.
Yes , if you put yourself out there crying like a knob , be prepared for people's reactions.

Reactions: 3

Boblebob

VIP Member
Moaning about the fact she be in the top 20 rankings because she is not like cla and all the others, she is a nice person. 🙄

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
Didnt she used to make videos about school cliques and how she wasnt part of any mum groups/didnt talk in schoolyard? Yet now shes the life and soul of the group. You cant believe a single word this woman says.

anonauntie

VIP Member
Im baffled. She’s been banned from lives so has another account although gifting is turned off cos she still can’t access her gifts but she’s a driver she can use her license as ID? Can she legally drive?

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
I was just looking for this persons thread . Jesus! This bottom less brunch thing , absolute pee take . Wanting advice as she can't afford it .... ugh how about do what us normal people do, either not go, budget appropriately or work. The absolute cheek. She was on holiday a couple of weeks ago.

VIP Member
Yet another video telling her followers she's got no tobacco and its two days until payday! ffs its so cringy, she might as well ask her followers outright to send her some cash, all this hinting and then acting like she doesn't care is so embarrassing!

Oh and on live again now she’s made all the people with mental health issues feel sad for her knowing they’ll donate to her next waste of money trip or outing/take away or bag of weed!
I mean she was at a food bank one day and a few days later she’s buying shit (she said) she don’t need I’ve never seen her spend money on her kids
---
She’s now a “professional” beg….she’s now managed by TikTok lives🙄so needs to be on live every day. Tell me please…why are none of these begs in full time employment instead of claiming all sorts for illnesses that don’t seem to exist whilst parading about like a dud on lives all the time😂
THIS 👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻 anxiety I think it’s the biggest get out of work clause f’kin going tbh!

Last edited:
£100 on cakes and balloons etc my other half had a major op in January his got serious health conditions yet works full time he had to have 6 months off we got little help compared to his wages and I am sat here watching her videos wanting to scream how can some on the dole like they are have £100 for that shit? Then book private swim lessons? I must be doing something wrong in life 🥺
---
She'll be back begging again soon as well . Private lessons usually 15 quid at least per session .

Yep that’s very true! If she’s got money for private lessons she isn’t just having money off the dole so tt income should be being declared. Mind you she prob claims carers for looking after druggy Steven

Reactions: 2

Boblebob

VIP Member
My ex boyfriend got spiked with methadone when we were 16 and he was on a life support machine and sadly died 6 days later. Methadone is so dangerous i cant believe its been miss placed when there are children in the house. Im so shocked about the stuff iv read on here as i really liked her too !!!
So sorry for your loss. That is scary how dangerous it is. Her kids could of just drank it and be dead wow no words 😔

She comes across very likeable but the more I’ve watched lately the more I see the subtle hints for money. I’m wondering if her codeine addiction is what takes up a lot of her money, she could well be buying it off market if you get me. I’ve been through that addiction myself and I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s what accounts for some of her mood swings, I’m not saying she doesn’t struggle with mh but I know withdrawal moods are real. Also if her partner is on methadone he shouldn’t be using any other opiates.
---
Oh really what like?

The whole phone thing she dragged out
I thought that was a money hint tbf

supertrooper

I must admit I really liked this girl but I don’t get the money begging?
especially when Dollie did a video talking about CLA/evil queen etc about how she doesn’t understand it. I understand it because easy money is always nice lets be honest here. But just admit it and do the leaderboard thing or whatever it is not slyly dig.

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
She’s a joke , someone had already said about sending her something - more fool them . Wonder how much she spent on her night out ? Her budgeting is terrible and how can she call it pay day ? That’s for people who actually work.

supertrooper

I was just looking for this persons thread . Jesus! This bottom less brunch thing , absolute pee take . Wanting advice as she can't afford it .... ugh how about do what us normal people do, either not go, budget appropriately or work. The absolute cheek. She was on holiday a couple of weeks ago.
I completely agree with you. That made me questions myself abit as I thought she was a good honest person. We all struggle abit well not all of us but majority and i’m always short for things but I don’t make videos begging etc. Especially when she said about it cla and elpha the other day..

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Yet another video telling her followers she's got no tobacco and its two days until payday! ffs its so cringy, she might as well ask her followers outright to send her some cash, all this hinting and then acting like she doesn't care is so embarrassing!
Don’t think as many people are falling for it anymore either .

• Haha