Dollie_victoria2 Set up a go fund me to pay for a holiday then spent the money on booze cigs and takeaway

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cant find a thread on her so created one I really liked her loved her she appeared really real and made me feel i could relate especially in regards to the mental health aspect Last year she set up a go fund me she made an emotional video saying she wanted to treat her partner Steven to a holiday she set it up got the money and then yesterday admitted to spending the money on heating and food Which i get no one wants kids hungry however what i take issue is she goes live most weekends drinking she also is very open about smoking the green stuff (wont say on here in case we are not allowed) she smokes regularly and everyone knows that is not exactly a cheap habbit I am all for making sure your kids are fed and watered but its just morally wrong to guilt tripping people into donating to a go fund me for a holiday then to spend it on other things i feel she only owned up to it cause someone asked her about the holiday so in other words owned up once she was caught I was a massive fan of hers but i cant stand behind this behaviour as its morally wrong whats everyones thoughts on her?

Shes made a video today crying saying how bad she felt about this provoking all these comments saying she did nothing wrong when she literally scammed people then her friend sent her a gift bag to make her feel better I am sorry if i did that i would expect my ‘friends’ to call me out even if she did a video before she spent the money and explained the situation it still would make it wrong but to only admit to it once your caught just rubs me the wrong way
1f644.png

Reactions: 4
Yet another scammer I see. I wish people would stop giving this low life's money. They get money from the government so don't feel bad, they will use your money in yourself that is what I wish people would.

Reactions: 6
Yet another scammer I see. I wish people would stop giving this low life's money. They get money from the government so don't feel bad, they will use your money in yourself that is what I wish people would.
100% i never donated luckily however so many people did even read comments of people giving her their last bit of money it makes me so angry how people are now in her comments saying she did nothing wrong and playing on her mental health cause of it

Reactions: 2
I remember her right from the get go, asking her followers for money to get her hair done, she got loads of money then never went to have her hair done, then she asked again for money for hairdresser, that time she did go, I've seen her on asking for money for hair dye ages ago aswell then that video she done, saying aww im having my nails removed cause i can't afford to get them done, then never went that was her hinting for money, she's suposed to have bad anxiety but she's got no problem going away out drinking with her friend
---
I had to laugh when she brought out her "merch" range and she is on cameo aswell and selling a couple of old dresses on vinted for 8 pound, i wouldn't even give her 1 pound for them, right from the get go she's thought right how c0an i squeeze as much money as possible out of my followers, used everyone as much as she could completely took advantage of people's kindness

Reactions: 3
I remember her right from the get go, asking her followers for money to get her hair done, she got loads of money then never went to have her hair done, then she asked again for money for hairdresser, that time she did go, I've seen her on asking for money for hair dye ages ago aswell then that video she done, saying aww im having my nails removed cause i can't afford to get them done, then never went that was her hinting for money, she's suposed to have bad anxiety but she's got no problem going away out drinking with her friend
---
I had to laugh when she brought out her "merch" range and she is on cameo aswell and selling a couple of old dresses on vinted for 8 pound, i wouldn't even give her 1 pound for them, right from the get go she's thought right how c0an i squeeze as much money as possible out of my followers, used everyone as much as she could completely took advantage of people's kindness
I agree everything is about money grabbing for her

Has her tiktok gone?

I must admit I really liked this girl but I don’t get the money begging?
especially when Dollie did a video talking about CLA/evil queen etc about how she doesn’t understand it. I understand it because easy money is always nice lets be honest here. But just admit it and do the leaderboard thing or whatever it is not slyly dig.

I was just looking for this persons thread . Jesus! This bottom less brunch thing , absolute pee take . Wanting advice as she can't afford it .... ugh how about do what us normal people do, either not go, budget appropriately or work. The absolute cheek. She was on holiday a couple of weeks ago.

I was just looking for this persons thread . Jesus! This bottom less brunch thing , absolute pee take . Wanting advice as she can't afford it .... ugh how about do what us normal people do, either not go, budget appropriately or work. The absolute cheek. She was on holiday a couple of weeks ago.
I completely agree with you. That made me questions myself abit as I thought she was a good honest person. We all struggle abit well not all of us but majority and i’m always short for things but I don’t make videos begging etc. Especially when she said about it cla and elpha the other day..

No actually I take it back, I actually really like her! shes so positive and lovely whats not to like to be honest

• Haha
I can’t stand this woman. She acts all nicey nicey but she is nothing but a freeloading scammer. She begged for all that money to take the useless boyfriend on holiday then when called out she did a snivelling video crying she had to feed her kids etc. She manages to run a car, if I was that desperate to feed my children I would have sold the car to raise money. It’s not as if she isn’t able bodied. She manages to jump up and down with the stupid dances she does. Why exactly doesn’t she work? Oh yes anxiety/depression the usual excuses for not getting off your arse to work

Reactions: 7
Don't think so, probably another sob story to get more gifts .
---
Need to get this thread moved to tiktok , does anyone know how ?

Reactions: 1
I can’t stand this woman. She acts all nicey nicey but she is nothing but a freeloading scammer. She begged for all that money to take the useless boyfriend on holiday then when called out she did a snivelling video crying she had to feed her kids etc. She manages to run a car, if I was that desperate to feed my children I would have sold the car to raise money. It’s not as if she isn’t able bodied. She manages to jump up and down with the stupid dances she does. Why exactly doesn’t she work? Oh yes anxiety/depression the usual excuses for not getting off your arse to work
Have you seen the

I agree she gets on my tits she lives near by me and is always getting take out drinks and what not. She’s just posted a video that the bum aka Stephen is on methodone and they both have a codiene addiction will prob ask for money to fund that next 🙄😂
The kids room was all done by money off tiktok too from what I saw… so surely if she can’t work and is making an income that should be declared?

I agree about the car I mean if they need take kids to school walk if ya skint, prob claiming pip for ‘mental health’ reasons as she can’t go many places due to anxiety yet can go on school trips out in Cardiff for brunch and god only knows where else.

Reactions: 4
She's posted a crying video ... the cynic in me is saying that she's after more gifts.
That being said it's clear she struggles mentally and is very up and down , what with her and her partner and his methadone , I hope they have support from family and friends for the the kids as that can't be a nice environment for them .

Her mood swings are awful and the scabs on her face , I think she's still a heavy drug user.

She comes across very likeable but the more I’ve watched lately the more I see the subtle hints for money. I’m wondering if her codeine addiction is what takes up a lot of her money, she could well be buying it off market if you get me. I’ve been through that addiction myself and I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s what accounts for some of her mood swings, I’m not saying she doesn’t struggle with mh but I know withdrawal moods are real. Also if her partner is on methadone he shouldn’t be using any other opiates.
---
Oh really what like?

The whole phone thing she dragged out
I thought that was a money hint tbf