Doireann O' Leary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doireann gives me the creeps. From the flat monotone to the vacant stare, the radioactive permatan, frozen face and emaciated limbs and her carrot treat at the weekend. She’s so uptight and mechanical, she’s like a deactivated robot.

Not to mention her form for dishing out completely random medical advice, vasectomy pushing and publicly fat-shaming people she knows nothing about for having a doughnut. I’d go to a vet if I was sick before taking my chances with that lunatic. Her husband must be mortified.

Reactions: 23
For someone who wanted to hide where she was working and keep it off social media, it's very identifiable where she's working in her latest Instagram grid post if you know Cork at all!

Reactions: 9
For someone who wanted to hide where she was working and keep it off social media, it's very identifiable where she's working in her latest Instagram grid post if you know Cork at all!
Really? She’s always tagging Dr Nick and the front door where it has her and all her colleagues names engraved.

Also, since when are GPs brand ambassadors for cars. Like do people really look at their GP and think I’ll get their car. It’s ridiculous the amount of free stuff she gets. I work in healthcare and we’ve to declare everything and not allowed recommend brands. If I was advising something I’d have to give three examples of a product. How does she get away with this?

Reactions: 8
Really? She’s always tagging Dr Nick and the front door where it has her and all her colleagues names engraved.

Also, since when are GPs brand ambassadors for cars. Like do people really look at their GP and think I’ll get their car. It’s ridiculous the amount of free stuff she gets. I work in healthcare and we’ve to declare everything and not allowed recommend brands. If I was advising something I’d have to give three examples of a product. How does she get away with this?
She hasn’t been in with Dr Nick and them since the last scandal kicked off, she’s now always posting up wanders around town on the way to work in the city centre! She made a big point that she wasn’t going to publicize where she worked this time.

Reactions: 5
She hasn’t been in with Dr Nick and them since the last scandal kicked off, she’s now always posting up wanders around town on the way to work in the city centre! She made a big point that she wasn’t going to publicize where she worked this time.
Is she no longer with myCorkgp?

Someone on the latest post commented asking about what to do if still having pain after antibiotic for a sinus infection. Doireann responded "contact your gp" which is 100% right but I am sure if it was a contraception question she would have given a response! 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Omg, what happened with Dr Nick and MyCorkGP?

Omg, what happened with Dr Nick and MyCorkGP?
I just checked and she’s unfollowed both accounts and Dr Nick has unfollowed her 🙈 after all her licking up to them on Instagram. Yano the same happened when she went to work with VideoDoc. She was raving about his online/virtual consults were the way to go and she’d be tagging and linking for people to book in with her. Then suddenly she’d left them and went to Dr Nick. I’d say she’s hard to work with or gets loads of complaints.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Completely identifiable! But of course she wants people to know without actually saying herself.

I'm also surprised she is saying there is a surge in covid related work. There were 10 cases in Cork yesterday and our 14 day incidence rate is the 2nd lowest in the country only behind Leitrim. I went for a Covid test lastweek. It was negative and seems to just be a chest infection and when i contacted my gp she said she would be shocked if it's covid as they are seeing so few cases. She sent me for one to be on the safe side. This was less than a week ago in Cork city.

Grand parade ?
Patrick Street.

The body is so so skinny ant tiny it makes the head look almost grotesquely large. I don't follow her, but I'm sure all the comments are "you look amazing" etc

Reactions: 5
She is off to get her skin sorted? Is she not a BA for ASAP skin? I was actually going to buy those products, glad I didnt cause they must not be worth the hype or cause more issues 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
When I was "researching" her earlier I saw some pics of her from a few years ago. She was a lot less thin and the difference was striking.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.