Doireann O' Leary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, that’s shocking!! Not a good role model at all.
I noticed that too about her not directing people to the charity account to follow. Very self centred. Her engagement is low though. Barely 30-40 people comment on her photos of herself. Not exactly a lot fawning over her. Thankfully.

E.g. 16 people commented on her post about the energy drinks (the one on the treadmill - photoshopped within an inch). That’s 0.000093567251462% engagement. Hardly worth the time or money spent by the energy drink company. They’re probably counting their losses while she’s pocketed her paid partnership money - no one is fooled that she has ever consumed one of those drinks!!
They taste mank

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Wow, that’s shocking!! Not a good role model at all.
I noticed that too about her not directing people to the charity account to follow. Very self centred. Her engagement is low though. Barely 30-40 people comment on her photos of herself. Not exactly a lot fawning over her. Thankfully.

E.g. 16 people commented on her post about the energy drinks (the one on the treadmill - photoshopped within an inch). That’s 0.000093567251462% engagement. Hardly worth the time or money spent by the energy drink company. They’re probably counting their losses while she’s pocketed her paid partnership money - no one is fooled that she has ever consumed one of those drinks!!
Yes she just comes across as very unlikeable. Which isn’t great for an aspiring TV personality. More photoshopping - and this one is even worse. Maybe her next “medical info” spiel should be on body image/dysmorphia/ self esteem / damage of social media /unrealistic ideals of beauty and image / damage of excessive fixation of media on appearance - particularly in regards to young women. For whom her endless contraception posts seem to be produced.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Can you imagine her on Operation Transformation telling people not to eat root veg or whatever shite she was spouting on that podcast. Mother of God. And she so unhealthy looking herself. The mind boggles.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Doireann showing people sharing her posts is so annoying. I always assumed she only did it when the other person is a blogger but an acquaintance shared her story this evening and Doireann shared her post to her stories. The girl is not a blogger and has a couple of hundred followers!

Reactions: 7
Doireann showing people sharing her posts is so annoying. I always assumed she only did it when the other person is a blogger but an acquaintance shared her story this evening and Doireann shared her post to her stories. The girl is not a blogger and has a couple of hundred followers!
Are the driving glasses necessary for every post now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Are the driving glasses necessary for every post now 🤣
I was thinking that too, thought I’d imagined her saying they were for driving when she’s been wearing them in her “work” photos. They must be a miniscule prescription as there’s no refraction in the lenses whatsoever, you’d nearly think they were clear 🤔

Reactions: 4
Is there a thread on dr Hilary fallon? If so , can you please paste link ! Thank you x

Reactions: 3
I remember a while ago Dr D posted a photo of herself in her wedding dress, she commented something like, at the time she thought her arms were too big? Is she serious? This sounds like actual body dysmorphia.

• Wow
Scrubs walking into work again today. No regard for hygiene/infection control.

She is really scraping the barrell with content here. How a qualified GP could even think of putting something like this on their page as we enter the third wave of a global pandemic!
That’s very odd. Is that a vaccine she has? 🤔

Reactions: 3
I've fixed the Sun's blurb on Doireann:

The Cork woman uses her instagram profile to update followers on contraception and the need to limit intake of root veg in a condescending and unprofessional way.

The newly qualified GP took lots of selfies in scrubs in the midst of the Covid19 pandemic. :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is there a thread on dr Hilary fallon? If so , can you please paste link ! Thank you x
I started following her after everyone was talking about her on here and I might be in the minority but I actually really like her! I enjoy the content on her stories, maybe because her job isn’t her focus on her page like Doireann

Reactions: 8
She doesn't drink and has never smoked a cigarette in case know one knew. She mentions it every week if not more.

• Haha
She doesn't drink and has never smoked a cigarette in case know one knew. She mentions it every week if not more.
But she loooves to hold her fancy wine glasses in photos but also point out that she doesn’t have alcohol in her glass.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.