Doireann O' Leary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't drink and has never smoked a cigarette in case know one knew. She mentions it every week if not more.
Ah Doireann needs to get down off the cross before she gets splinters in her arse

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Doireann needs to take a day off from the 7am boomerangs of her wobbly legs. Pity it’s not the weekend, no root veg allowed for Christmas dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can she take a day off from the dullness ?! Jesus she is painful . Not an ounce of craic about her . I actually pity the husband ...

Reactions: 6
Fair play she had some pudding and cream. Watch out though, she might get covid as a result #doughnutgate

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I started following her after everyone was talking about her on here and I might be in the minority but I actually really like her! I enjoy the content on her stories, maybe because her job isn’t her focus on her page like Doireann
Yes , I’m the the same too. Her fashion is v interesting

She doesn't drink and has never smoked a cigarette in case know one knew. She mentions it every week if not more.
She always seems so superior when she says that, like she’s taking such good care of herself. Lots of people are able to drink in moderation without it affecting their health.

Reactions: 7
She always seems so superior when she says that, like she’s taking such good care of herself. Lots of people are able to drink in moderation without it affecting their health.
Doireann comes across as someone with serious issues. I wouldn’t consider her a well-adjusted person at all. She has nothing to feel superior about. If anything, she seems a rather pitiful character

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.