Doireann O' Leary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder does anyone comment on her pictures or DM her saying that she is giving a bad image as a doctor ?
I’ve seen comments about her body by men where she has replied to in a smart way e.g, one man commented he’d break her I half and she replied something about men and violence isn’t very attractive..
looks like she did some of her hospital rotations in CUH so probably how she met Doireann.

Reactions: 2
Did ye see her stories where someone thanked her for advising her to go to her gp when she asked for advice on whether to have a 4th child. The lady got back to her and thanked her as she is now pregnant!

First off asking a new qualified, instagram doctor whether or not to have a baby! The intelligence level of these people is unreal. Secondly, all Doireann said was talk to your gp!

Doireann is worse for sharing these messages as she is only encouraging them!

Talk to your own GP people rather than some internet doctor who thinks root veg are a treat and whose professionalism is constantly being called into question!

Reactions: 21
Doireann’s latest post pretending to do a workout in a full face of makeup, jewellery and perfectly coiffed hair hanging around her face. All strategically placed limbs to look as skinny as possible when promoting some energy drink. Cringe

Reactions: 9
Doireann’s latest post pretending to do a workout in a full face of makeup, jewellery and perfectly coiffed hair hanging around her face. All strategically placed limbs to look as skinny as possible when promoting some energy drink. Cringe
She seems to be taking tips from that Dr Hillary person others have mentioned on this thread and gone for the strangest angle ever!

Reactions: 6
Who works out with their ring light on them also??? Morto for her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Somebody asked Doireann a question about folic acid and this is the nasty, passive aggressive response she gave. I actually can’t believe how horrible and unprofessional this woman is
And she calls her self a gp. If she explained properly rather than resorting to passive agressive retorts she would get a lot further!

She obviously cannt take being questioned at all! As a doctor surely you are trained to explain to patients rather than condescend!

Reactions: 8
Oh yeah nailed it! Dose she is!

Reactions: 3
She has such a lollipop head in that post where she’s pretending to work out!😬😬

Reactions: 4
The energy drink exercise pic, all her pics in heels and dresses IN HER LIVING ROOM, all the posts about gifts for GPs, and just generally her having been through so many rounds of Facetune that she looks like a bloody marshan - the girl has officially lost the plot and needs help. This isn’t normal for anyone but certainly not for a medical professional who gives primary care to the community. Why isn’t her husband seeing this and stepping in?

I absolutely adore Hilary, I’ve met her professionally as well and she is so kind. Love her page, think it has that dark wit and humour you need to survive in her kind of environment.

Reactions: 11
Just when you think this narcissist couldn’t get any worse she is now demanding that people follow her as a condition to entering a charity competition for sick children. She is literally using sick children to gain followers for her personal Instagram account. I’ve seen a lot of twisted things on Instagram but using sick children at Christmas time to feed your ego is not just completely unprofessional, it’s also downright immoral. She needs to be struck off

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Just when you think this narcissist couldn’t get any worse she is now demanding that people follow her as a condition to entering a charity competition for sick children. She is literally using sick children to gain followers for her personal Instagram account. I’ve seen a lot of twisted things on Instagram but using sick children at Christmas time to feed your ego is not just completely unprofessional, it’s also downright immoral. She needs to be struck off
Thought the same. Not even a request to follow the fund raiser page !!! She wants this massive fundraiser so she can get the glory . Read the bleeping room

Reactions: 8
She’s getting worse at the old photo shop too. Look at those crazy jaw line angles! Not great for someone promoting body positivity etc. Most pics of her face are extremely blurry.
Wow, that’s shocking!! Not a good role model at all.
I noticed that too about her not directing people to the charity account to follow. Very self centred. Her engagement is low though. Barely 30-40 people comment on her photos of herself. Not exactly a lot fawning over her. Thankfully.

E.g. 16 people commented on her post about the energy drinks (the one on the treadmill - photoshopped within an inch). That’s 0.000093567251462% engagement. Hardly worth the time or money spent by the energy drink company. They’re probably counting their losses while she’s pocketed her paid partnership money - no one is fooled that she has ever consumed one of those drinks!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.