Doireann O' Leary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sorry for Doireann because I always get the impression she is a bit lost. Like being a surgeons wife isn't a personality trait, but it's like she doesn't even know who she really is outside of that. I also think (this is just my impression) that medicine isn't really for her but she is so far gone in it now she feels she can't do anything else. Like I know a few doctors who are only doctors because they got the points to do it.

Like the girl gets dressed up to the nines and takes photos in front of her fireplace in outfits that no one would wear out on 'date night' like a ball gown. Does she ever just go out with her friends and get pissed and blow off some steam?

Reactions: 19
I feel sorry for Doireann because I always get the impression she is a bit lost. Like being a surgeons wife isn't a personality trait, but it's like she doesn't even know who she really is outside of that. I also think (this is just my impression) that medicine isn't really for her but she is so far gone in it now she feels she can't do anything else. Like I know a few doctors who are only doctors because they got the points to do it.

Like the girl gets dressed up to the nines and takes photos in front of her fireplace in outfits that no one would wear out on 'date night' like a ball gown. Does she ever just go out with her friends and get pissed and blow off some steam?
I get the impression she prefers her own company after dealing with the public all day and nothing wrong with that but the ads 🙄

She shouldn’t wear them home though, the whole idea is infection prevention and control. We wear scrubs in work since the pandemic, we’ve no changing facilities so we wear them home but I literally strip off at the back door and fire them straight into the washing machine, the thoughts of waering them into my house makes me feel sick
I wasn’t commenting on wearing them outside the surgery, I’ve never seen my gp outside of work so I’ve no idea what she wears home.

I wasn’t commenting on wearing them outside the surgery, I’ve never seen my gp outside of work so I’ve no idea what she wears home.
I wasn’t disagreeing with you! Also, it would be creepy if you knew what your gp wore outside of work! I’m just giving my perspective on the scrubs situation!

I wasn’t disagreeing with you! Also, it would be creepy if you knew what your gp wore outside of work! I’m just giving my perspective on the scrubs situation!
To be fair I know in the town I’m from you would of course see your gp out and about, it’s a small town and he’s local. So for some they would see their gp in a non-clinical environment. But I live in a city and I’ve only ever seen my gp at work in her surgery.

I can't figure out how she is out running in shorts at this time of the year early in the morning!! 🙈 Or running with her hair down around her! I run myself 4 times a week and I hate getting sweaty running and I always have my hair tied back. Plus it looked v bright out for someone out running at 7 or 7.30 in the morning in her stories?!! 🤔🤔 As I was out this morning at 8 and it was still dark enough. Maybe it's a different climate where she is! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can't figure out how she is out running in shorts at this time of the year early in the morning!! 🙈 Or running with her hair down around her! I run myself 4 times a week and I hate getting sweaty running and I always have my hair tied back. Plus it looked v bright out for someone out running at 7 or 7.30 in the morning in her stories?!! 🤔🤔 As I was out this morning at 8 and it was still dark enough. Maybe it's a different climate where she is! 🤣
It was dark out that time this morning no way was that this morning and has been at that time for weeks now. Took a boomerang the day before and wiggled her legs doubt she even went for a run at all, it was also very very icy this morning not that anyone could see at that time because it was pitch black out. Pull the other one Doireann.

Reactions: 3
Why is she sooo orange? And her forehead, it looks round with all the editing/Botox
It’s not my definition of looking good that’s for sure. Not sure what she’s trying to achieve!

Why is she sooo orange? And her forehead, it looks round with all the editing/Botox
That caption! The doctor in you should know it's no house visits until the 18th! I feel like the only dope this weekend who followed the rules.

Reactions: 8
Did you see on her story today she has a comment up about wearing scrubs to work 😂 I wonder what else we could get her to talk about by bringing it up on this thread....hey Doireann!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What is with the bug eyed glasses. For a woman who is not short of a penny she certainly proves money cannot buy style at times.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The pout in the story with her new glasses is ridiculous. She poses like my teenage cousins do!

Also the Jo Malone Xmas gift for her own GP feels like a hint. I would never think of giving a gift to my own gp as I see them once or twice a year and I would think the majority of people would be the same. Even if I did I most certainly would not be buying something from Jo Malone! It's like she is reminding people to think of their GPs this Christmas.

Reactions: 13
The pout in the story with her new glasses is ridiculous. She poses like my teenage cousins do!

Also the Jo Malone Xmas gift for her own GP feels like a hint. I would never think of giving a gift to my own gp as I see them once or twice a year and I would think the majority of people would be the same. Even if I did I most certainly would not be buying something from Jo Malone! It's like she is reminding people to think of their GPs this Christmas.
I get my GP something small every Christmas. He’s been great to me and all my family but I appreciate that lots of people only see their GP on a rare occasion. I’m guessing Doireann has a special relationship with hers as she credits her with first spotting her cervical cancer?

I get my GP something small every Christmas. He’s been great to me and all my family but I appreciate that lots of people only see their GP on a rare occasion. I’m guessing Doireann has a special relationship with hers as she credits her with first spotting her cervical cancer?
I felt like she could say she had a gift for her gp, but showing the jo malone bag was just crass, most people wouldn’t want anyone even knowing they had bought a gift, you dont come on social media to show these things off...it’s cheap and shows she’s no class at all

Reactions: 11
I agree, getting a gift is a nice gesture but showing off to the whole world about the expensive gift you got someone? Not necessary

Reactions: 10
First time Tattle poster, long time creeper, but felt compelled to post here

This Doireann wan is a total fraud. She publicly portrays herself, through her Insta/social persona, as being a responsible, balanced, level headed medical professional; a style icon and a healthy living guru; living the perfect life, a role model for young girls and women to aspire to.

But from what I've heard on good authority, the reality is, her offline/non virtual/"real" life is far from perfect and balanced. Her interpersonal relationships with "real" people are non existent: she has a frosty relationship with her family at best, she hardly talks to her mother, one of her brothers refuses to talk to her due to her insulting/ignoring his wife (out of petty jealousy on Doireann's part), her former college and work colleagues have zero time for her (ask around if you're from Cork and in that circle), and she has no actual, proper friends like normal people do (even though I've heard this is her choice because she's not a social animal, as multiple posters on here understand and have commented on how she has zero personality, so some people already get it and see through her). Like if her husband ever left her (which I'm not suggesting in any way at all, this is not what I'm getting at, non starter), she'd be on her own - which explains the unhealthy obsession she has with him.

Again, from what I'm told, in general, she's confrontational, argumentative and struggles to build a rapport with a person when it's outside her GP surgery when she's not in the ascendancy and lording it over mere mortals who she doesn't consider are at her intellectual level (even in reality, she's clueless in the real world outside of medicine, she'd struggle to change her electricity supplier)

So yeah, Doireann the Insta persona is far removed from Doireann the real life person - dont believe the hype. Ultimately, she's self righteous, arrogant, and a total mé féiner: all she really cares about is herself, promoting her brand, and progressing from Insta to radio and finally TV...she craves fame and recognition above all else, and she's using her followers as her way to get her there. Luckily, she just hasnt got the personality for TV, she's far too one dimensional and boring, she's no media skills (just listen to her constantly cutting across her guests on her attempt at a podcast), that and her gaunt eating disorder look isnt TV compatible

Make no mistake, Doireann is a total fraud, what you see online is no what you get in real life. If her 170k odd Insta followers spent a week in her company, she be down to about 3 before Saturday. She's a fake, she doesn't care about anybody but herself - don't believe the hype!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.