Doireann O' Leary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was with her awkward pose on Instagram this evening?
It was this trout pout pose. The glasses don't even suit her. It looks like she has a narrow face (as do I) and opticians wouldnt recommend a big, thick frame for someone with her features. They also look ill fitting at the nose. They look like they will constantly slipping down. I say she went for fashion over function!
20201211_010638.jpg

Reactions: 3
It was this trout pout pose. The glasses don't even suit her. It looks like she has a narrow face (as do I) and opticians wouldnt recommend a big, thick frame for someone with her features. They also look ill fitting at the nose. They look like they will constantly slipping down. I say she went for fashion over function!
View attachment 342557
I see !!! They are absolutely awfully fitted glasses . I’d be going back if I was her ... they don’t sit on the bridge of her nose ?

40D64B41-2F21-4EA6-9A68-4AB2FBEFBD03.jpeg
This pose though !!!?? Trying to be all Insta model

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
The glasses my god! These are payback for everyone who slagged the massive sunnies.

They don't fit though. Imagine if you scrunch up your face or smile really wide, your cheeks shouldn't come up behind the frames and move them... Not to mention the bridge looks crap.

I don't think she went to a real opticians for them. Either they're blue light specs, or someone in a chain opto did her v dirty.....

Reactions: 4
First time Tattle poster, long time creeper, but felt compelled to post here

This Doireann wan is a total fraud. She publicly portrays herself, through her Insta/social persona, as being a responsible, balanced, level headed medical professional; a style icon and a healthy living guru; living the perfect life, a role model for young girls and women to aspire to.

But from what I've heard on good authority, the reality is, her offline/non virtual/"real" life is far from perfect and balanced. Her interpersonal relationships with "real" people are non existent: she has a frosty relationship with her family at best, she hardly talks to her mother, one of her brothers refuses to talk to her due to her insulting/ignoring his wife (out of petty jealousy on Doireann's part), her former college and work colleagues have zero time for her (ask around if you're from Cork and in that circle), and she has no actual, proper friends like normal people do (even though I've heard this is her choice because she's not a social animal, as multiple posters on here understand and have commented on how she has zero personality, so some people already get it and see through her). Like if her husband ever left her (which I'm not suggesting in any way at all, this is not what I'm getting at, non starter), she'd be on her own - which explains the unhealthy obsession she has with him.

Again, from what I'm told, in general, she's confrontational, argumentative and struggles to build a rapport with a person when it's outside her GP surgery when she's not in the ascendancy and lording it over mere mortals who she doesn't consider are at her intellectual level (even in reality, she's clueless in the real world outside of medicine, she'd struggle to change her electricity supplier)

So yeah, Doireann the Insta persona is far removed from Doireann the real life person - dont believe the hype. Ultimately, she's self righteous, arrogant, and a total mé féiner: all she really cares about is herself, promoting her brand, and progressing from Insta to radio and finally TV...she craves fame and recognition above all else, and she's using her followers as her way to get her there. Luckily, she just hasnt got the personality for TV, she's far too one dimensional and boring, she's no media skills (just listen to her constantly cutting across her guests on her attempt at a podcast), that and her gaunt eating disorder look isnt TV compatible

Make no mistake, Doireann is a total fraud, what you see online is no what you get in real life. If her 170k odd Insta followers spent a week in her company, she be down to about 3 before Saturday. She's a fake, she doesn't care about anybody but herself - don't believe the hype!!!

Doireann must really grind your gears if you created the account just to post this

• Haha
Reactions: 8

This Doireann wan is a total fraud. She publicly portrays herself, through her Insta/social persona, as being a responsible, balanced, level headed medical professional; a style icon and a healthy living guru; living the perfect life, a role model for young girls and women to aspire to.

But from what I've heard on good authority, the reality is, her offline/non virtual/"real" life is far from perfect and balanced. Her interpersonal relationships with "real" people are non existent: she has a frosty relationship with her family at best, she hardly talks to her mother, one of her brothers refuses to talk to her due to her insulting/ignoring his wife (out of petty jealousy on Doireann's part), her former college and work colleagues have zero time for her (ask around if you're from Cork and in that circle), and she has no actual, proper friends like normal people do (even though I've heard this is her choice because she's not a social animal, as multiple posters on here understand and have commented on how she has zero personality, so some people already get it and see through her). Like if her husband ever left her (which I'm not suggesting in any way at all, this is not what I'm getting at, non starter), she'd be on her own - which explains the unhealthy obsession she has with him.

Again, from what I'm told, in general, she's confrontational, argumentative and struggles to build a rapport with a person when it's outside her GP surgery when she's not in the ascendancy and lording it over mere mortals who she doesn't consider are at her intellectual level (even in reality, she's clueless in the real world outside of medicine, she'd struggle to change her electricity supplier)

So yeah, Doireann the Insta persona is far removed from Doireann the real life person - dont believe the hype. Ultimately, she's self righteous, arrogant, and a total mé féiner: all she really cares about is herself, promoting her brand, and progressing from Insta to radio and finally TV...she craves fame and recognition above all else, and she's using her followers as her way to get her there. Luckily, she just hasnt got the personality for TV, she's far too one dimensional and boring, she's no media skills (just listen to her constantly cutting across her guests on her attempt at a podcast), that and her gaunt eating disorder look isnt TV compatible

Make no mistake, Doireann is a total fraud, what you see online is no what you get in real life. If her 170k odd Insta followers spent a week in her company, she be down to about 3 before Saturday. She's a fake, she doesn't care about anybody but herself - don't believe the hype!!!

All of this is so in line with everything I know about her also! I've heard many many stories about her behaviour over the years (mental stuff like throwing an utter strop and storming out of a wedding when her husband wasn't where she left him when she came back from bathroom 🤦🏻‍♀️) as we have mutual acquaintances and would have been in UCC at the same time. I did follow her for a while because I thought she might be giving some worthwhile advice and tried to separate that from what I know about her...however her 'advice' is questionable at the best of times. She's just....dreadful

• Wow
Reactions: 10
No tagging of spec savers - I think someone bought these glasses as a fashion accessory and wanted an excuse for a doctor to wear glasses without an eye issue

Reactions: 5
Yeah I was in UCC at the same time as her too. I also know staff in the Mercy i think it was or else CUH who worked with her while she was there.

No-one has anything good to say and its very obvious from her stories that she has a fairly hollow life

Reactions: 7
But isn't that why we all created accounts, to discuss influencers?
Hey I'm not dissing @UmaThurman , I am completely with them!

What I meant was that @UmaThurman was lurking happily away here reading the threads when she became so incensed by Doireann's BS that she had to make an account specifically to vent. I am really behind the fact that Doireann is so annoying that she made someone create an account specifically for the purpose of giving out about her!

Hey I'm not dissing @UmaThurman , I am completely with them!

What I meant was that @UmaThurman was lurking happily away here reading the threads when she became so incensed by Doireann's BS that she had to make an account specifically to vent. I am really behind the fact that Doireann is so annoying that she made someone create an account specifically for the purpose of giving out about her!
Whoops! Sorry I took you up wrong

I totally agree that Doireann is so annoying. The Jo Malone GP present pissed me off

Doireann's hands look radioactive in the latest post with the car. They are glowing orange!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why is she sooo orange? And her forehead, it looks round with all the editing/Botox
I also think this whole holding a glass of water in your wine glass for the gram is stupid. She preaches about how she doesn’t drink alcohol. So use a normal glass instead of a wine glass and explaining how it’s water in your glass every time.

The pout in the story with her new glasses is ridiculous. She poses like my teenage cousins do!

Also the Jo Malone Xmas gift for her own GP feels like a hint. I would never think of giving a gift to my own gp as I see them once or twice a year and I would think the majority of people would be the same. Even if I did I most certainly would not be buying something from Jo Malone! It's like she is reminding people to think of their GPs this Christmas.
She’s all about the free gifts and can’t give an honest opinion on anything as everything is free. Cheeky hinting that she wants gifts from her patients who would have paid a lot to see their GP.

I’ve also heard similar accounts from medical friends of mine. She didn’t have friends in college bar the Hillary one that she shares an eating disorder/unhealthy obsession with thinness and Swift with.

It is sad to see she couldn’t be happy for her brother and befriend his wife rather than sit at home pining over her husband who is busy in surgery/away at a conference.

All of this is so in line with everything I know about her also! I've heard many many stories about her behaviour over the years (mental stuff like throwing an utter strop and storming out of a wedding when her husband wasn't where she left him when she came back from bathroom 🤦🏻‍♀️) as we have mutual acquaintances and would have been in UCC at the same time. I did follow her for a while because I thought she might be giving some worthwhile advice and tried to separate that from what I know about her...however her 'advice' is questionable at the best of times. She's just....dreadful
This is believable. My friend is a nurse and she said when she was there D would rack her bleep so she wasn’t contactable and one day they realised she’d go out and sit in her car during her shifts. I guess, though, she was suffering from a mental illness at the time as I remember she wrote an article about being admitted to CUH for dehydration a few times.
Maybe overall she’s not very well and her odd Instagram posts/stories is how she copes.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
It's so ironic that she is an ambassador for fake tan (or sunless tanning as she calls it! 🙄) when hers looks so bad a lot of the time

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.