Disney Vloggers #4 Desperate to get to Florida Through The Back Door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone defending the 10 days in DLP followed by 2 weeks in Croatia followed by 5 weeks in Florida, staying in many, many different locations while they're there? How about the Tattlers who said our reaction was purely sour grapes and there was absolutely nothing wrong with what they're doing. Where are they now to defend Yaz and Cash?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Is anyone defending the 10 days in DLP followed by 2 weeks in Croatia followed by 5 weeks in Florida, staying in many, many different locations while they're there? How about the Tattlers who said our reaction was purely sour grapes and there was absolutely nothing wrong with what they're doing. Where are they now to defend Yaz and Cash?
even in DLP they swapped hotels 4 times in those 10 days!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Yas!!!

Bet they’re nibbling on those Candyfloss flavoured grapes now!

We called it. It’s bleeping immoral and wrong and they are finally getting the reaction they deserved!!!

I don’t believe in cancel culture but this madness has to stop somewhere and they have chosen to be the selfish ones here!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How to become the most hated people within the Disney community in 1 night 😤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
How to become the most hated people within the Disney community in 1 night 😤
Thankfully they both have well paid, full time jobs outside the Disney community. Oh wait 🤦

Talk about biting the hand that quite literally feeds you.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
what I would like to know is....

Were all their Patreons happy for them to do this? did they lose any Patreons because of this? They only started their Patreon last month didn't they so can't have had a lot to begin with??

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I'm so late to the party! but I knew it!!!!!!!!!

5 bloody weeks.

Let's hope they don't need to use a hospital bed!

Reactions: 6
Lets hope if Del and bink bink had been planning to do this after there holiday this has put them right off!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Right, who wants to start a business selling knock off Disney fruit of the loom t-shirts with me? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.