Disney Vloggers #4 Desperate to get to Florida Through The Back Door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lets hope if Del and bink bink had been planning to do this after there holiday this has put them right off!!!
For some reason I don’t think they are.. I might be wrong but they were talking about getting married in Florida next year and saving for it .. so just got the feeling they were telling the truth, even tho they are full of crap normally

Reactions: 2
Come on Knappily, Brogan, Adam.. call them out please!
I would love for Adam to say something as he has a biggish following..... but sadly he never says anything that might be controversial as he cares about his own followers (money) too much! lets hope he proves me wrong this time

Reactions: 7
I would love for Adam to say something as he has a biggish following..... but sadly he never says anything that might be controversial as he cares about his own followers (money) too much! lets hope he proves me wrong this time
Well he has a premier tomorrow so he may have to address it otherwise the chat will be full of questions on it.

Reactions: 4
I honestly can't get over it.... I remember them saying at the start of the pandemic that they were really worried due to issues with Ash and his poor immune system but he must have quickly got over that issue. 🥴 I'm glad other people from the community are calling them out, they deserve it.

Screw Yaz and Ash, I hope their following takes a beating and people stop buying their shite fruit of the loom clothing.

Deleted my comment on their YT within seconds :ROFLMAO: absolute jokers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Is anyone defending the 10 days in DLP followed by 2 weeks in Croatia followed by 5 weeks in Florida, staying in many, many different locations while they're there? How about the Tattlers who said our reaction was purely sour grapes and there was absolutely nothing wrong with what they're doing. Where are they now to defend Yaz and Cash?
I’ll defend that they aren’t breaking the rules as I did before. They have followed the exact rules and hence why they have been allowed to enter. And I’ll even say lots of people would love to be able to go to Florida.

Rightfully the question is one of morals, and I’ll state that I don’t endorse doing it with a country sO messed up with covid cases ramping up severely. And most peoples morals definitely take priority over their desperation for new content and especially the type of trip that they are doing. Care free, lording it over everyone else for 5 bloody weeks in villas and a raft of dvc resorts.

it’s not a necessary trip. And put across in Such Massive bragging way. But that doesn’t seem to make any difference with these two, their patreons -and people who buy their knock off tshirts are paying for their lifestyle.

Reactions: 5
I’ll defend that they aren’t breaking the rules as I did before. They have followed the exact rules and hence why they have been allowed to enter. And I’ll even say lots of people would love to be able to go to Florida.

Rightfully the question is one of morals, and I’ll state that I don’t endorse doing it with a country sO messed up with covid cases ramping up severely. And most peoples morals definitely take priority over their desperation for new content and especially the type of trip that they are doing. Care free, lording it over everyone else for 5 bloody weeks in villas and a raft of dvc resorts.

it’s not a necessary trip. And put across in Such Massive bragging way. But that doesn’t seem to make any difference with these two, their patreons -and people who buy their knock off tshirts are paying for their lifestyle.
We never once said they were breaking the rules however you did insist on constantly telling us the same thing over and over just to ensure we all knew the rules.. haha! However I'm glad you can agree that it's morally wrong.

'influencers' should not be using such a method just to get to a theme park, I mean... it's not going anywhere anytime soon.

I wish Yaz and Cash all the best, but I'll no longer be supporting their content and am glad I've never purchased any of their shite merchandise.

ice-cube-bye-felicia.gif

Reactions: 10
We never once said they were breaking the rules however you did insist on constantly telling us the same thing over and over just to ensure we all knew the rules.. haha! However I'm glad you can agree that it's morally wrong.

'influencers' should not be using such a method just to get to a theme park, I mean... it's not going anywhere anytime soon.

I wish Yaz and Cash all the best, but I'll no longer be supporting their content and am glad I've never purchased any of their shite merchandise.

View attachment 745819
I don’t think I ever touched on the moral element in my post and that that is a bigger priority…
And yes I repeated over and over again the restrictions and rules because people seemed to think these types had found some loophole - when it’s actually written clearly on the embassy websites what you need to do to enter :)

I’ve never once bought their shite, never wanted it and never will buy it. I don’t follow these pair, I always find their vlogs dull.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think I ever touched on the moral element…
And yes I repeated over and over again the restrictions and rules because people seemed to think these types had found some loophole - when it’s actually written clearly on the embassy websites what you need to do to enter :)

I’ve never once bought their shite, never wanted it and never will buy it. I don’t follow these pair, I always find their vlogs dull.
Yes you didn't touch on the moral element prior to your above post yet you continued to echo the rules and restrictions which no one ever questioned... it's always been about the moral element to us, regardless if others have done it or not. They are influencers and should know better, end of.

I was however the one who said it was a legal loophole, I never said it was illegal haha! as being able to legally travel into one country to utilise the fact there isn't a travel restriction to and from Croatia and the USA in my eyes is most definitely considered a loophole... an example of this was prior to the Euros, Italian fans were prepared to travel via another country to avoid the 5 day quarantine and even the government called it a loophole and isn't this exactly what this is? :ROFLMAO:

We'll agree to disagree though, no stress.

Reactions: 1
So, of course;

Sophie and Dave
Brogan
The Lodge Guys
Brummy Mummy

Are all bleeping suddenly silent and don't have access to social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes you didn't touch on the moral element prior to your above post yet you continued to echo the rules and restrictions which no one ever questioned... it's always been about the moral element to us, regardless if others have done it or not. They are influencers and should know better, end of.

I was however the one who said it was a legal loophole, I never said it was illegal haha! as being able to legally travel into one country to utilise the fact there isn't a travel restriction to and from Croatia and the USA in my eyes is most definitely considered a loophole when UK residents are not allowed to fly into the USA direct without a valid travel reason... an example of this was prior to the Euros Italian fans were prepared to travel via another country to avoid the 5 day quarantine and even the government called it a loophole. :ROFLMAO:
I don’t want to get into the ins and outs again 😂😂 (but a loophole is where you exploit an ambiguity in rules to get what you want - but in this case the us embassy explained what you need to do 🤣🤣)

I agree with you - influencers who make money from this tit should read the room and gauge what the opinion might be…

Reactions: 3
Loving the drama tonight. I’ve never even watched any of their vids 😂😂 wonder if they’ll still go ahead and vlog?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t want to get into the ins and outs again 😂😂 (but a loophole is where you exploit an ambiguity in rules to get what you want - but in this case the us embassy explained what you need to do 🤣🤣)
Hahaha, yeah like I said.. we'll agree to disagree :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.