Disney Vloggers #4 Desperate to get to Florida Through The Back Door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And cheek of it moaning about people not wearing mask on the plane and about COVID in general , when clearly you both are taking a big risk …

Reactions: 8
They won’t show anything but Insta stories for the next few weeks, only way to do content without public comments! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I've just seen on insta Karen Bee calling out ones who have used different ways to get into the States but then are moderating and deleting what is being said. She is saying surly you owe your followers answers.

Reactions: 11
I've just seen on insta Karen Bee calling out ones who have used different ways to get into the States but then are moderating and deleting what is being said. She is saying surly you owe your followers answers.
I agree! Good for her calling them out on it.
They should answer people not go on a deleting spree.

Reactions: 4
I honestly think that they thought people would congratulate them for sneaking there.
They are complete duck knuckles.

I am friends with a few parents in the Cystic Fibrosis community who were meant to be going to WDW right now with make a wish, with their children. Obvs it was cancelled and seeing this just breaks my heart for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I honestly think that they thought people would congratulate them for sneaking there.
They are complete duck knuckles.
Well from the little I watched of their video, their patreons have known for a few weeks and have helped them prepare and get excited for this trip. Are you telling me that not a single patreon told them it was wrong, did they not have any family tell them it was irresponsible! And I am also disappointed in the villa company for encouraging them by still giving them villas!

Reactions: 6
They really are delusional!!!

But let's just take a moment for the bleeping LEGENDS that are condemning Yaz and Ash's actions?!

✨ The Despicable Three (Who called them the Desperate Two which KILLED ME!)
✨ L&R Dreaming
✨Sam4God
✨Charlotte Ruff
✨Hannah Ricketts

Anyone else!?

Reactions: 20

But let's just take a moment for the bleeping LEGENDS that are condemning Yaz and Ash's actions?!

✨ L&R Dreaming
✨Sam4God
✨Charlotte Ruff
✨Hannah Ricketts

Anyone else!?
Karen Bee has also commented! And the potentially cryptic OhGarcyC "burn baby burn" instastory

• Heart
Reactions: 8

✨ L&R Dreaming
✨Sam4God
✨Charlotte Ruff
✨Hannah Ricketts

Anyone else!?
Karen Bee

✨ L&R Dreaming
✨Sam4God
✨Charlotte Ruff
✨Hannah Ricketts

Anyone else!?
Where have TD3 & L&R mentioned it?

Karen Bee has also commented! And the potentially cryptic OhGarcyC "burn baby burn" instastory
The LEGENDS list is growing!!!!!

Those that have condemned the hole actions of Yaz and Ash

✨ L&R Dreaming
✨Sam4God
✨Charlotte Ruff
✨Hannah Ricketts
✨ OhGarcyC
✨Karen Bee

FEEL FREE TO ADD!

Where have TD3 & L&R mentioned it?
TD3 is twitter not sure about L&R but I saw it on here somewhere!

• Heart
Reactions: 7

✨ L&R Dreaming
✨Sam4God
✨Charlotte Ruff
✨Hannah Ricketts

Anyone else!?
Charlotte in wonderland has also commented

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The LEGENDS list is growing!!!!!

Those that have condemned the hole actions of Yaz and Ash

✨ L&R Dreaming
✨Sam4God
✨Charlotte Ruff
✨Hannah Ricketts
✨ OhGarcyC
✨Karen Bee

FEEL FREE TO ADD!

TD3 is twitter not sure about L&R but I saw it on here somewhere!
Charlotte in Wonderland and Marvel at the Magic have called them out too!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.