Disney Vloggers #4 Desperate to get to Florida Through The Back Door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were literally like...

'We're in Croatia for 14 days SURPRRRRRRRISE!!!!! OH BUT there is something magical at the end wink wink wink wink wink'

And then the end of the video was them literally bragging about sneaking into America. Top Villas, Luxury Villas, 'Budget villas' but then back to LUXURY THEMED VILLAS!!!!!!! Then, they spent most of the time bragging about 3 weeks in luxury DVC resorts.

The smug, BFG and Sophie looking nut jobs. Seriously, I think Yaz is a little away with the fairies and definitely has a giant bush downstairs and his ears are so huge he could probably hear me typing this message all the way from the USA!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They were literally like...

'We're in Croatia for 14 days SURPRRRRRRRISE!!!!! OH BUT there is something magical at the end wink wink wink wink wink'

And then the end of the video was them literally bragging about sneaking into America. Top Villas, Luxury Villas, 'Budget villas' but then back to LUXURY THEMED VILLAS!!!!!!! Then, they spent most of the time bragging about 3 weeks in luxury DVC resorts.

The smug, BFG and Sophie looking nut jobs. Seriously, I think Yaz is a little away with the fairies and definitely has a giant bush downstairs and his ears are so huge he could probably hear me typing this message all the way from the USA!
The minute they mentioned "oh we have a travel day coming up" on one of their IG stories a few days ago.. I had a feeling they'd be going back to WDW. I mean I've never once after a 2 week holiday to Greece said, right better IG story and mention my travel day home! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
Does anyone knows yaz first name ?
Yasmin.

Reeves Family Adventures & Kershaws Adventures to add to the list, unless they're already on it.. haha

1630801469693.png

1630801687187.png

I bet Yaz and Cash are secretly loving the attention they're getting right now. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
How long have they been engaged? It’s my understanding that there is a huge backlog for the K1 spousal visa (the “90 day fiancée”) because of the pandemic, and that it’s expected to take something like 18-24 months at this point before it’s issued… so doubt it’s that one. I’m a 90 Day Fiancé addict when I’m not gossiping these Disney reality tv shows…
Since her trip to the uk a few months ago, not too long. If not the K1 then maybe they either got married in the UK and then process the paperwork in the US or maybe they got married virtually which some states allow (not sure about FL)…
I find it very strange she only started showing him on the vlogs now when he’s been there a few weeks. She has no wedding ring on just engagement ring.

Reactions: 2
houseofpaperdoll to add to the Legend list too - she's mainly a beauty influencer but does bits of Disney as well 🙌 🙌 glad Ellie has as well.

totally agree with Brogan could never call them out when she broke lockdown rules right the way through herself.

loving the drama tonight too, wonder if their business will take a huge hit now?

Reactions: 3
Check the yaz and ash stories for a brief apology.
they are only sorry they are being called out. what a pair of idiots, that just made themselves look worse "sorry if we upset any of you guys" WTF, they still don't get it :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
My bloody phone woke me up with all the notifications going off!!!!

As if they've posted a half arsed apology.

We're sorry! From our luxury Florida Villa. Oh you had trips cancelled. Sorry! Oh you couldn't see family?! Sorry!

Sorry isn't going to cut it pals. You are calculated and well, you miscalculated this time. You cannot undo the damage you have caused with a couple of sorry stories from your bed!

You plotted, planned and schemed this 5 week luxury Florida trip, whilst people who actually live in Florida suffer the hell that is out of control Covid. Their family members are dying, they are not able to be with their loved ones but you guys enjoy those quiet ride queues ;) And for those saying well, people just need to get the vaccine. For some, they weren't able to get it in time and lost their lives. And people are worried about the birthday of a theme park? Disneys only worry is making more and more and more money!!!!!!!! It's already fucked all of us over by taking away all the lovely benefits we had and people are STILL going to extreme lengths to go there!!!

Well tough LUCK.

Enjoy Florida, what a sad little life!!!!!

And in the great words of come dine with me;

Image result for what a sad little life jane
Dear lord, what a sad little life YAZ AND ASH,'

You ruined our night completely so you could have the money (and YouTube views), but I hope now you spend it on getting some lessons in grace and decorum. Because you have all the grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
What a weird apology.. not accepted at all of course but imagine saying "we didn't realise how insensitive it was of us" like.... erm what 🥴 did they all of a sudden think the pandemic was over, that people stopped dying due to covid, that everything was hunky dory, what a weird couple. It's obviously Yaz and Ash's world and we all just live in it. :ROFLMAO:

loving the drama tonight too, wonder if their business will take a huge hit now?
I really hope their business takes a massive hit and that all of the stock they spent time preparing which they can still sell in their absence, never sells.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
that apology was very much "we are sorry you are jealous and can't do what we did"

not what is should have been which is: we are sorry we messed up and lied to you about being on "holiday" in Croatia when it was actually just a quarantine place for us to go to Florida which is currently suffering with high cases and is in a country that has specifically asked most of Europe including the UK to NOT enter it for the time being

Reactions: 8
Yaz and ash have privatised all their videos from the past few weeks!!!! Not sure what they’re trying to hide? It’s done now

They need to apologise properly and move on

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The birthday celebrations for the 50th last 18 MONTHS, we have till 2023 to be able to enjoy them😂
(if that’s one of the reasons they’re out there)

Reactions: 6
I don’t watch them really so what videos have they privatised? Cause theres some dlp ones on there.. don’t understand the point of hiding any of them, they put it out there anyway so people have seen it

We're sorry you're upset, not sorry for what we've done 🙄

Also, in the words of Pam from Gavin and Stacey- it's the drama Mick, I just love it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't follow them too much on social media but read about them more on here....wasn't Yaz unwell? And they went to DLP before she got too unwell? 🤔
And Florida will now help cure that?
🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.