Disney Vloggers #4 Desperate to get to Florida Through The Back Door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This should be a massive warning to any vloggers thinking of doing the same thing.
Correct, I honestly can't understand why people can't just wait until we can be let in, we had a disney florida trip booked and we have had to move it, we are so gutted to miss horror nights too but it is what it is as they say,

If they really wanted disney magic again why not just go back to disneyland Paris again as us bits can freely go or even the cruise 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 8
So, of course;

Sophie and Dave
Brogan
The Lodge Guys
Brummy Mummy

Are all bleeping suddenly silent and don't have access to social media.
Sophie and Dave would do the same in an instant if they could
Brogan - ignores Covid rules anyway
The Lodge Guys , they might if they think it will bring views/money they don't care
Brummy Mummy - don't know, don't care

Reactions: 10
The good thing with this is I’m finding some new vloggers to watch that seem to have integrity and morals, also finding which ones not to watch as well!

Reactions: 17
Correct, I honestly can't understand why people can't just wait until we can be let in, we had a disney florida trip booked and we have had to move it, we are so gutted to miss horror nights too but it is what it is as they say,

If they really wanted disney magic again why not just go back to disneyland Paris again as us bits can freely go or even the cruise 🤷‍♂️
because Disneyland Paris is only special to them when they are the FIRST ones there to get the content

same with the cruise

they only care about being the first , no genuine love for Disney

• Angry
Reactions: 10
There is two threads for these people but I put on there that their instagrams are now private. I’m pretty sure it’s not because I’m blocked and is actually private

Reactions: 5
I notice they are loosing subscribers on YouTube
They were hemorrhaging subsribers and have taken their channel down to avoid losing more. I suspect the channel will reappear when they think that the heat has died down. Not sure that it will.

Reactions: 9
There is two threads for these people but I put on there that their instagrams are now private. I’m pretty sure it’s not because I’m blocked and is actually private
I wasn't following them but have been looking at their page today. It's saying Private now - unless they've blocked me for viewing their story and not following!

Reactions: 1
They have made both their personal Yaz and Ash and Magical Day Apparel instagrams to private. And from the looks of it their entire youtube channel is gone too (I tried to click through from social blade and it is saying it does not exist!)

running and hiding from the problem won't make it go away, it angers people more that you are not owning up to the situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ugh. The whole thing is a mess tbh. I know a few who went via the loophole on holidays and at the moment my company has resumed sending leads out to Seattle to do training and they are sending people through a 3rd country where we also have an office. Both my colleagues and my holidaying friends have reported that immigration officers are friendlier and more relaxed than they have ever been, smiling, chatting, no issues at all. One colleague wondered if that plane had landed in the wrong place because they used to be so intimidating and dour.

There are so many arguments you can make about this issue and I don't think you'll reach a consensus because at the moment there isn't a lot of logic from anyone involved here tbh. I have my own opinions but sharing them won't matter a jot to change anything so why bother. I have neither the annual leave nor the money to do this anyway so not going to stress myself over it.

One things sticks out though is that Youtube/social media is a fickle game. You can be canceled overnight if you misjudge your audience and here is a case imo with Yaz and Ash of two posh ''kids'' who seem to live the life of Reilly off a tiny YT channel and a niche t-shirt business. There's money there somewhere that they don't share and I'd say they are in a bit of a bubble and didn't think of how this would look to their viewers who do not live like them.

They have made both their personal Yaz and Ash and Magical Day Apparel instagrams to private. And from the looks of it their entire youtube channel is gone too (I tried to click through from social blade and it is saying it does not exist!)

running and hiding from the problem won't make it go away, it angers people more that you are not owning up to the situation.
Not right IMO and cowardly. I don't actually agree with the idea of 'cancelling' them but at the end of the day if you misjudge your audience and they stop watching/buying your shirts then that's the punishment. You are indirectly cancelled anyway. But taking down your whole channel and socials just smacks of immature people who can't take responsibility. It is likely they would lose many followers but I'd have more respect for them if they didn't apologise because what's the point, of course they're not ''sorry'' and continued with the viewers who want to still watch. If it ruins the channel then such is life, they will learn a big lesson!

IF they were sponsored by any villa company this backlash won't go down well with them and I hope they drop Yash and Ash and make them pay for the accommodation. No-one will now want to be associated with this pair.
I know before I said there is nothing wrong entering the US this way I would not be bragging about it and almost certainly would not be doing it now anyway due to the current situation in Florida.

Reactions: 6
Someone posted this in the Sophie and Dave thread by the way;

I messaged Krappily last night to see if she'd comment on the Yas and Ash situation. I got a reply stating she didn't want to comment on what other people were doing.

Personally, I hope Sophie and Dave brace themselves for the shitstorm on tomorrows vlog (if they even bother to upload) for the 'what do you think of the Yaz and Ash situation'. They have said duck all which isn't a surprise because they would choose free 5XL t-shirts for Fat Dave over Floridian Human lives anyway. Soaf will just be jealous it isn't her having 5 weeks in Disney World. Everyone complaining about it, is just a 'wolf at the door'.

- I've had enough. I've had enough of us viewers, watching these Disney Vloggers get bigger and bigger and turning into arrogant monsters. They suddenly earn money from YouTube and duck me, they think they can delete comments, hide likes and dislikes and treat people like tit. Well this is showing, we just aren't putting up with this tit.

We put you on that platform by watching your crappy videos and we can cancel you twats.

The thing is, you can delete these social media platforms but this is your REAL life. Your real life business that you've bleeping destroyed by being impatient arseholes.

• Heart
Remember the simpler times when all we talked about here was how Danny Dallimore is going on 2 Disney cruises and a Disneyland Paris trip
Or why Mummy of Four Does Disney has uploaded an UNpack with me video :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How long have they been engaged? It’s my understanding that there is a huge backlog for the K1 spousal visa (the “90 day fiancée”) because of the pandemic, and that it’s expected to take something like 18-24 months at this point before it’s issued… so doubt it’s that one. I’m a 90 Day Fiancé addict when I’m not gossiping these Disney reality tv shows…
Theres a lawsuit at the moment for K-1 visas so they may be part of that to get it done

Sophie and Dave would do the same in an instant if they could
Brogan - ignores Covid rules anyway
The Lodge Guys , they might if they think it will bring views/money they don't care
Brummy Mummy - don't know, don't care
Tbh i wouldnt even class Brogan Bogtrotter, and BrummyMummy Babs as 'Disney' vloggers. I would personally class them both as Twats!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Sophie and Dave
Brogan
The Lodge Guys
Brummy Mummy

These guys are the Disney Desperado Club :ROFLMAO:

Go hang with your pals Yaz and Ash guys!

• Haha
Sophie and Dave
Brogan
The Lodge Guys
Brummy Mummy

These guys are the Disney Desperado Club :ROFLMAO:

Go hang with your pals Yaz and Ash guys!
has Disney in detail said anything? I know she did mention she’s against this in a live , but would have been good for her to actually say something too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.