Disney Vloggers #4 Desperate to get to Florida Through The Back Door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This should be a massive warning to any vloggers thinking of doing the same thing.

Reactions: 7
Someone I used to follow did a similar thing in June, she went into Orlando via Costa Rica, claire_freedom_stein is her Instagram (not sure if this has already been brought up before). She went away for a month leaving her kids at home. She doesn’t have as big a following as these so probably went under the radar.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
You know good on Charlotte Ruff for calling this out in a very obvious way!!

I used to work with someone who has been doing this route for over a year, she’s now living illlegally in the US with her bf selling Bitcoin 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Okay, so we were all expecting an apology video to come out to try to smooth over the back lash, but to wait till its like 1am in the UK when you know most of the people who are angry are in bed for the night! You have sat there for hours since the video went up deleting the comments and hiding the likes/dislikes, oh but they are so sorry we are upset. They do not come across as genuine!

There is nothing they can do now, they are there, they have committed to the trip and I am sorry but you guys are in for a bumpy ride!!

Reactions: 13
some of the influencers who are calling them out haven’t been following Covid rules themselves. They’re just trying to make themselves look good to everyone.

back to the desperate two - theyre beyond disgusting

Reactions: 6
Sam4god is on it too.

I obviously agree with what she's saying and even though I don't generally mind Sam, it is a bit hypocritical considering she went a sneaky way into France when DLP opened.
I thought the same! A little hypocritical alright when she went via Austria to be able to do her big DLP trip

• Wow
  • Heart
Why am I not surprised that see Shaun vlog has tweeted a random list of his weekend followed by #bekind rather than his opinion of the situation? He’s doing a trip announcement (to Canada) so it wouldn’t surprise me if he is/was planning a loophole. He is as desperate as Yaz & Ash and is just as selfish.

• Wow
I thought the same! A little hypocritical alright when she went via Austria to be able to do her big DLP trip
Yes, that was the point where I unsubscribed from Sam4God. I had liked her up until that point. But to say it was purely coincidental that the first time she visited family in Austria coincided with DLP opening was extremely questionable.

Is anyone defending the 10 days in DLP followed by 2 weeks in Croatia followed by 5 weeks in Florida, staying in many, many different locations while they're there? How about the Tattlers who said our reaction was purely sour grapes and there was absolutely nothing wrong with what they're doing. Where are they now to defend Yaz and Cash?
Me! I was one of those people posting. Just so PaulJohns doesn't have to take all the heat. Although I'm sure he can handle it!

I posted back in the previous thread to also say that they were not breaking the rules/cheating the system etc. Which is still true. Its a valid route of entry. If it wasnt then it would be blocked.

However I also posted the choice was a moral one and that right now as Florida stands I wouldn't risk it. And that its up to people to make their own mind on risk.

I am however shocked at these guys. I dont know their background but understand one of them has health issues? That they plan to stay in multiple places? And I know they have a business dependant on the disney community. So this whole trip (5 weeks?!) Seems totally irresponsible on their behalf l, in terms of their business, health and as influences. And they don't seem sorry at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thank you for posting the insta stories guys, I don’t follow any of them there so it’s good to be kept in the loop 😂

Reactions: 3
I have seen a handful of people doing this route on Disney forums, and to be honest if you've got the money and time and you're not breaking the rules then that's up to you to take the risk I guess. Not an option for most people!

BUT these people were not monetising the trip, and that's the big difference. Trying to profit by using a loophole is shady. I had no idea these 2 owned magical day apparel but won't be buying again.

I have seen a handful of people doing this route on Disney forums, and to be honest if you've got the money and time and you're not breaking the rules then that's up to you to take the risk I guess. Not an option for most people!

BUT these people were not monetising the trip, and that's the big difference. Trying to profit by using a loophole is shady. I had no idea these 2 owned magical day apparel but won't be buying again.
no... there’s no difference. both morally wrong. i can’t understand your reasoning behind it being an “option” for a holiday but a “loophole” if you’re an influencer.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Both are dodgy, and morally wrong, but I do see how its even worse if you're profiting from it

Reactions: 5
no... there’s no difference. both morally wrong. i can’t understand your reasoning behind it being an “option” for a holiday but a “loophole” if you’re an influencer.
For me, it's not just that direct travel is not permitted, it's the fact that Florida is going through such a difficult time at the moment. Resources are so scarce (even water is scarce) but people think it's OK to rock up for a holiday? It's selfish beyond belief.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Both are dodgy, and morally wrong, but I do see how its even worse if you're profiting from it
This is what I meant, but yes morally wrong either way but worse to cash in on it and therefore encourage others to do the same surely?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.