Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wuzzle12

Omg Kermit's (Knappily's) new vlog! 🤣🤣🤣 She got up for the sun rise but missed the actual sunrising bit 🤣🤣🤣 its already risen love! Go back to bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
ahh thanks thought so ,hope poor little daisy is ok this time
I hope they are ok but only for the sake of the children.

Can you imagine how much shit Sian would give them if she missed out on her content?... sorry I meant Cruise!

She's vile.

Postmansplat

Chatty Member
I don’t understand the whole patreon thing. I don’t know why you’d waste money giving it to people who clearly don’t need the money. I’d rather give £4 a month to charity then to some money grabbing youtubers. Btw I shop in charity shops regularly and I’ve got some really great items at a great price!

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Right, I really would someone to do some digging into these Disney Vlogger finances because something is bloody off. How the hell are they paying for these trips/cruises/constant merchandise?

- Sophie and Dave - Neither of them have a job. They have just booked a £5k trip to WDW for Feb 2022 staying at Port Orleans Riverside in the Royal Room.
- Victoria in Detail - Again, no job. DVC, has regular trips to WDW, DLP and now is going on the Disney Cruise.
- Sams Disney Life - Again, no job. Buys £1000's of lounge fly RARE bags, booked WDW, cruise trips (but has strangely cancelled the cruise trip).
- Knappily Family - She works part time in the NHS, he is a supermarket store manager yet they are DVC and seem very well off. They book endless WDW trips have just been on the disney cruise.

This is just the tip of the bloody iceberg.

SwampMonster88

I don't know if anyone else agrees but it makes me laugh when some vloggers say they've had fun planning future trips at the weekend, or they get notebooks for future planning....but every disney trip they take seems to be basically the same and they rarely do anything different
Luke and Rich? 🤣 when they take trips to Costa to plan trips in their Disney notebook but they do the same thing every single time anyway!

• Haha

Emmy79

VIP Member
In their latest DLP vlog Yaz and Cash mentioned Yaz had recently had her op, before they went which is why she didn't go on some attractions.......so honestly, what was the rush? Go later when she's fit and well! 🤷‍♀️

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
Krapilly definitely see themselves as the next big thing and have eyes on doing you-tube/ influencing full time.

A calculated gamble which they are happy to get in debt for? 🤷‍♀️

• Angry

sbg

I think knappily have some family money behind them, they have a v.nice executive family hom for a part time nurse and a supermarket manager.
I think they have debt
She said they borrowed the money from her husbands parents for the DVC and pay them back monthly.
I feel she's that desperate to become a full time vlogger the debt will start to rack up,
Trying to keep up with others.

• Wow
Reactions: 9

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
She must surely only work part time? did I hear someone say she's a nurse, she must have had like over 3 weeks off recently (I thinks she said she did a night shift couple days ago) but I wouldn't be allowed to have that much time off being full time, a colleague of mine had nearly whole of August off one year but only works 2 days a week. New car, 2.5 grand disney cruise, place holder booked for future cruise and two other cruises already booked, he obviously makes a lot!! or there's some family money involved....Nice for them, however wish they'd get their info correct, shes so busy trying to get all her cruise q&a on IG, trying to make them look popular thats shes tripping herself up on the answers many of which are to duplicate questions. No you can't pay for drinks with cash, not all food and drink is included and this is not the first time The Magic has done UK itineraries, they have generally always had a British Isles itinerary as part of their yearly European season. Id also like to know which future Disney cruise she has seen that only has £50 difference between the inside room and the verandah, its normally hundreds if not a thousand or more more dependant on Itinerary, not saying shes making it up but back it up with the where and whens.
Done one cruise, all of a sudden they act like they are the experts.

think they are the same with dvc. Not even stayed at many resorts or been members for long…

Everyone sucks up to them as if they the experts on all of this…

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
Yes! Especially when you watch a full series of disney vlogs and it’s on every single one - gets frustrating!

Does anyone have any other things that annoy them in vlogs?
When they all get together and all put out the exact same day in triplicate (& often more) and don't get me started on 'Vlog The Vlogger' / 'Vlogception'.

Snapdragon5

So which vloggers genuinely have a passion for Disney and which ones are just in it for the views?
Good question! I do feel Charlotte Ruff is a very genuine disney fan. I know she's not everyone's cup of tea but she's a confident young woman.
I think Spoonfull of sugar are genuine fans too as they go so much, and have done for so long. I like them.

I do think anyone who goes must be a fan of disney of sorts to pay so much for a holiday. And I'm glad there are blogs to watch as it helps me plan. I get frustrated when they are not showing helpful things along the way though and just filming other blogger meet ups for example. I watch more to see what they are doing if its something I would like to book.

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
And good luck explaining the the USA immigration when you visit next time why you have a big fat DENIED stamp on your passport.

''Errr but we followed the 'rules' and errrr just wanted to go to WDW....''

Wuzzle12

Get Binky are absolutely sickening. There is something not quite right with Del. He thinks hes some big youtube celebrity.

You can do this? I mean i don’t think but it can actually be done?

Me personally, I wouldn’t be doing that, surly that’s irresponsible and a slap in the face to our NHS and given how much Binky show support for our health service and workers they wouldn’t do that just to get to WDW. Would they? 😳
Remember their ethos - do what makes YOU happy - they don't care about anyone else

Anon1989

I see knappily is off on the same bloody cruise 🙈 minus husband and kids.
I could not go on a Disney cruise and leave my kids behind 😥
What a waste of money.
And Disneyland Paris (with kids) - that’s some side hustle to be able to afford that on a nurse’s wage… a nurse that only works two days a week!

• Wow

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Jesus, for anyone not following the Sophie and Dave thread...

It looks as though they have lied to their viewers, fake 'booked' a trip to WDW for Feb but are 'expecting it to be cancelled'... all for bloody content. Why would you recently book WDW and recently book flights to expect it to be cancelled?

The lengths these youtubers go to is literally insane.

• Wow

deejvillage

VIP Member
There was a thread on the Dibb where people had done this through Mexico at the time to find their ESTA had been cancelled. They got them re-instated but is it worth the risk?
With this argument, is it wrong doing it this way? Technically no, morally it's despicable in my opinion. Florida in particular is having it really bad at the moment with hospitals at breaking point, if this was a third world country their would be outcry at these selfish idiots going there just for a holiday. Just imagine if where you live is a massive tourist area and suffering with COVID to the extent Florida is and you see all these tourists turning up shouting about how brilliant it is because it is so quiet...