Disney Vloggers #3 Paris or a cruise it's all about those views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was VERY weird. He is very creepy. I wouldn’t have been surprised if allegations had been made about him as well
I honestly don’t get how he has so many subscribers ! I can barely watch him for 5 mins never mind full hour vlogs he does 🥴 oh totally agree, wouldn’t be surprised at all - I think him being with Caroline is probably the only thing that’s stopped him!

Reactions: 1
I have! I love watching Vicki and Rich, they’re the only staycation Vlogs I’ve watched and i think they’re fantastic
I feel like he’s not into it at all! I also watched one of their old 2018 videos and he seemed bored throughout the whole thing, even at MNSSHP.

I thought there was allegations against him.
I’m sure it was someone called Alex (who was in his videos i’m sure) that had allegations against him, not sure if anyone else in that group had allegations against them too! But apparently that Alex works or worked at Alton Towers?

I’m sure it was someone called Alex (who was in his videos i’m sure) that had allegations against him, not sure if anyone else in that group had allegations against them too! But apparently that Alex works or worked at Alton Towers?
I also thought it was just Alex that had actual allegations made

I also thought it was just Alex that had actual allegations made
I’m likely wrong then! I had a message conversation with someone who said ‘multiple allegations against him and his friends’ regarding TPW so that’s all I was going off!

I’m likely wrong then! I had a message conversation with someone who said ‘multiple allegations against him and his friends’ regarding TPW so that’s all I was going off!
There might have been tho, i’m sure the Alex allegations had the police involved so other allegations might not have went that far

I feel like he’s not into it at all! I also watched one of their old 2018 videos and he seemed bored throughout the whole thing, even at MNSSHP.
He reminds me a little of one of my teen daughters who enjoys everything but doesnt always show appropriate enthusiasm lol
The oldest daughter more then makes up for that though! And my son is somewhere in between, if we was to vlog, or somebody was to see us on holiday they would think 2 of mine dont want to be there, yet they beg to go 😂

I think he’s super creepy, just watched a little bit of his latest vlog and him on that water ride with the two other women - extremely creepy 😬🙈 no wonder he hung around with other weirdos in his vlogs before they got caught out
I’ve never really viewed him as creepy but I’m not really watching the vlogs for him it’s usually just for info. Does piss me off how when anyone even makes eye contact with him he shouts THEME PARK WORLDWIDE ON YOU TUBE at them…. It must get boring.
I did read briefly about the accusations etc but I dunno, never paid that much attention

Masks are back at Disney. The insta comments section is amazing. Tomdoesdisney is outdoing himself, again, arguing with people who aren't against the change on the All Ears post. Let us not forget he was recently in trouble with the police, he is vile and does not deserve his platform.

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20210729-075333_Instagram.jpg

There are some very odd and sad people out there! Why would you cry watching someone's vlog of their holiday!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I watched it and it was naff. I felt for the kids. Dad was on the vlog camera - mum was videoing on her phone. The kids were ignored.
I noticed that in the Insta stories! At least they had friends to be with, but why do they have to vlog every second of every day 😕

Reactions: 5
Content matters more than kids. Always.
It’s such a shame, you would think they’d want to film the girls more so they had they memories to look back on in years come, plus as much as i’m a single disney adult with no kids seeing kids excited around the parks etc is so heartwarming and good to see! I liked that about their first vlogs the girls were so excited!

Reactions: 2
Content matters more than kids. Always.
Do you think in the future we'll look back at the way these vloggers exploit their children the same way we feel about sending small children down coal mines or up chimneys nowadays? It really concerns me that these children have no consent and they have no privacy and no control over the way they are portrayed on screen. It's just so wrong on so many levels.

Krappily: Been one for two hours and DCL we love you and are sold. Fake it til you make it luv

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.