Disney Vloggers #3 Paris or a cruise it's all about those views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who are the people who are so invested in them that they'd give them money each month

Reactions: 2
I think they’re just showing themselves up with the patreon thing! I said it before but they’re not even established vloggers! They’ve only been going to Disneyland since the pandemic started and only because they couldn’t go to wdw! It’s all so obviously for the money and views now! I’d have respected them more if they at least waited a bit

I don’t understand the whole patreon thing. I don’t know why you’d waste money giving it to people who clearly don’t need the money. I’d rather give £4 a month to charity then to some money grabbing youtubers. Btw I shop in charity shops regularly and I’ve got some really great items at a great price!

Reactions: 10
I don't do it but would consider it for some of the youtube channels I watch that does research and provides information etc that I'm interested in.

People just walking around a theme park who just point and shoot and don't actually do anything. Nope.

I'm fairness they have been going to dlp prior to the pandemic.

If their Vlogs are anything to go by, they only went to Disneyland Paris once before 2020 then at least 4 times since !
I actually considered paying for Disney in details patreon last year as I enjoyed her lives with Ian at the time, but never did in the end

One of the things you get for paying them money every month:

Insider news about upcoming plans for future vacations

Wow 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Egotistical and unbelievable- they are totally disconnected from reality and anyone who actually pays them should seek professional help.

Reactions: 6
No one is forcing anyone to sign up for their Patreon. Just like no one forces anyone to give superchats. I don't know why YouTuber's get so much grief for setting these things up. If you want to sign up, go for it, if you don't then no one is forcing you.

No one is forcing anyone to sign up for their Patreon. Just like no one forces anyone to give superchats. I don't know why YouTuber's get so much grief for setting these things up. If you want to sign up, go for it, if you don't then no one is forcing you.
no but it’s really narcissistic of them to assume people are willing to give them money to basically fund there lifestyle. Of course people don’t have to sign up but I think it’s so arrogant of anyone who doesn’t have a huge following to think people should give them money to just go on holiday.

Reactions: 10
E4FC28E8-74AB-4471-8706-3048A9713718.jpeg

Imagine joining a group for a cruise, which your not even going on, just to try and spam your content 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Just thought I’d leave this here.. https://www.patreon.com/yazandash
i’m really shocked at this. I didn’t even realise this was a thing 😱

View attachment 666323
Imagine joining a group for a cruise, which your not even going on, just to try and spam your content 🙄
I think they actually only went to Liverpool to see the boat as well 😂🙈 fair enough if your trip falls in around that but it’s obviously for some disney content

I agree to a point, but if youtubers are going to do it, do it with authenticity and actually offer your viewers something. Make it about them and not you. Don't half arse it out of a clear desperation for money and making it as a vlogger

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.