Disney Vloggers #3 Paris or a cruise it's all about those views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate it when vloggers put like a full show in their vlog! I always skip it, just think it should be added as a separate video šŸ˜¬
Yes this is one of my biggest pet peeves for any vlog, not even just Disney ones ! Clips here and there are fine but if I wanted to watch the full show, Iā€™d just YouTube it

Reactions: 6
Yes! agree with you both! And when they record full rides- especially annoying when they film the WHOLE ride on multiple days of their trip AND multiple Disney holidays.
The focusing thing is laziness in my opinion. I hate when they're like 'wait it'll focus', why dont you just cut out the unfocusing bit so we're not waiting with you. Or yes a photo would be much better!

Reactions: 8
First time posting, long time reader. I think the genuine disney vloggers are really clear- people like L&R, MrDMrI, Despicable 3 etc. Will and Lelly are nice to watch. Tend to dip in and out of all of them.

spoonful of sugar - 100% agree that they donā€™t do it for views as they would rush out their videos!

I think for me having decent audio is the number 1 priority - number of vlogs I switch off in 10 seconds because of volume issues - loud music and then quiet voices! You have to sit with the remote control! You would think they would watch it back before posting.
Totally agree. Sometimes the music is so loud. Long intros are annoying too

Reactions: 7
Does anyone have any other things that annoy them in vlogs?
I have a few annoyances

Vloggers appearing in other vloggers vlogs. Focus should be on the channel Iā€™m watching in my opinion.

Fake people - Not being natural - SND for example

If itā€™s a couple and they talk over each other constantly and it looks like a competition between them who can say the words quickly (reeves family adventures are the worst at this)

spinning or fast camera turns.

Poor editing as someone said loud volume on music but quiet voice when talking - these vloggers clearly do not watch their own vlogs before releasing them into the wild

Reactions: 7
Things that annoy me:

When they show you the menu but donā€™t show you the food. L&R Dreaming are guilty of this. I wanna see the food!

Super long over an hour vlogs.

When people canā€™t hold a camera still and you end up feeling dizzy after watching.

When they donā€™t edit out pointless conversations or telling their kids off (Knappily Iā€™m looking at you)

Reactions: 5
Yes! Especially when you watch a full series of disney vlogs and itā€™s on every single one - gets frustrating!

When they all get together and all put out the exact same day in triplicate (& often more) and don't get me started on 'Vlog The Vlogger' / 'Vlogception'.

Reactions: 9
Yes! Especially when you watch a full series of disney vlogs and itā€™s on every single one - gets frustrating!

When vloggers do the same joke trip after trip like wear a dinosaur mask and act like a 3 year old.

Or get on like children when meeting characters, your in your 30s yes have a photo but come on you know there really isn't a talking mouse running the show.

When they show you food and take a bite and it on there lips etc if I wanted to watch someone smear food all over their face, I'd baby sit my niece who is 11 months and much funnier than you. Just realised these all relate to one vlog channel

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When vloggers do the same joke trip after trip like wear a dinosaur mask and act like a 3 year old.

Or get on like children when meeting characters, your in your 30s yes have a photo but come on you know there really isn't a talking mouse running the show.

When they show you food and take a bite and it on there lips etc if I wanted to watch someone smear food all over their face, I'd baby sit my niece who is 11 months and much funnier than you. Just realised these all relate to one vlog channel
Is this about Krispy Smore? If itā€™s not itā€™s theyā€™re very similar šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My annoyances:
Saying your going to a certain place then go somewhere else but keep the original footage in which is now incorrect

Eating on camera then telling us how it is with your mouth full......just bloody wait til it's gone then talk......dirty buggers

Moving the camera around quickly so nothing focuses and we all feel sick

Vloggers meeting up and vlogging each other and thinking its interesting to watch

Not filming the food ordered, this really helps people planning

People not researching and winging it on holidays like Disney! Especially WDW people that go to DLP and 'don't need to research' as they know it all!

My annoyances:
Saying your going to a certain place then go somewhere else but keep the original footage in which is now incorrect

Eating on camera then telling us how it is with your mouth full......just bloody wait til it's gone then talk......dirty buggers

Moving the camera around quickly so nothing focuses and we all feel sick

Vloggers meeting up and vlogging each other and thinking its interesting to watch

Not filming the food ordered, this really helps people planning

People not researching and winging it on holidays like Disney! Especially WDW people that go to DLP and 'don't need to research' as they know it all!
First one is such a good one and so many do it! Like at least acknowledge youā€™ve gone a different place now??
also I wouldnā€™t necessarily call brummymummyof2 a Disney vlogger , but I watched a few of her Disneyland Paris Vlogs from last year and my god they were so incoherent!

Another one that get's me is when they say "this video isn't sponsored and we have paid with our own money".

No tit. I thought brands would be falling all over themselves to work with you and get a slice of your couple hundred views.

The S.N.D (Saturday Night Dickheads) bunch spring to mind with this.

• Haha
The worst of all are the fake Disney vloggers who've just jumped onto the bandwaggon and make out that they know everything when they actually know diddly squat.

Changing the subject, does anyone else get irritated at the lack of transparency with the costs of a Disney/Florida/DLP trip? It's one of the reasons that I really like The Despicable 3 as they say what the costs are and what their maximum is, and that they would not go if it was any more.

itā€™s when you can see the desperation off vloggers that they wanna be ā€youtube famousā€

i donā€™t tend to follow youtubers that much so not sure if this is just me but how do folk keep up with youtubers that upload nearly every day? Esp with like 40 minute videos šŸ˜‚ you cant like someone that much can you lol

The worst of all are the fake Disney vloggers who've just jumped onto the bandwaggon and make out that they know everything when they actually know diddly squat.

Changing the subject, does anyone else get irritated at the lack of transparency with the costs of a Disney/Florida/DLP trip? It's one of the reasons that I really like The Despicable 3 as they say what the costs are and what their maximum is, and that they would not go if it was any more.
Yeah that does annoy me kinda, esp when they work normal jobs that you have kinda rough idea of what they earn and think how do youā€™s afford this plus all the merch they tend to buy on holiday!

Reactions: 2
Another nice vlogger has done a cruise. Aclaireytale will be uploading her cruise vlogs shortly

As for genuine disney vloggers who like disney (not just wdw/Orlando) id say

L & r dreaming (ill take a little boredom over fake anyday)

Aclaireytale

Hannah Ricketts

Thisnatasha

Adults in Disney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.