Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Parker123

I hate it when vloggers put like a full show in their vlog! I always skip it, just think it should be added as a separate video 😬

Reactions: 11

Sinnocence

I think I’m in the minority, I don’t like Mr David and Mr Ian! I find them really bland

• Wow

deejvillage

VIP Member
wrong, they don’t want the risk of you bringing it in, that’s the reason. As long as you take the time to ensure that you are tested, double vaxxed Etc then they are happy to let you in. Seen quite a few brits doing this including a few brits who do vlogs reviewing airline travel experiences.

you have to test, most adults are double vaccinated and most of the people in Florida who are getting it are mostly unvaccinated people. The reality on hospitalisation is that it’s 95%+ unvaccinated in hospitals and they have way more critical care beds than we do.

Seems like a lot of jealousy on most peoples parts that they can’t take 3-4 weeks off work to get there and do the same.
So why isn't the border open to us flying directly there if you are double vaxxed and not tested positive, like many other countries? 🤷‍♂️ They don't want us or this route would be opened directly.

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
Here is yet another irritant.... VLOGMAS

Day upon day of mundane crap and mainly opening advent calendars.

They usually have like 6 each because they have nothing else worth sharing.

• Haha

Evilhex

Anyone who reads the lodge guys threads know my opinion of 2 of the biggest parasites on YouTube. Fleecing their “friends” on Patreon to find their lifestyle.

Other than them Disney in Detail really annoys me, pre Covid she’d be over in Orlando 3 or 4 times a year. 4 or 5 different hotels per trip, all for the views. I couldn’t be arsed with the constant checking in and out. It’s no wonder she’s always tired and sleeping in and running late for her plans.
She never seems to go on rides, spends all her time finding a coffee or heading to hotels to chill on the massage chairs. It just seems like it’s all about capturing as many Instagram photos for her, I’ve never seen a woman out on as much makeup in the Florida heat.

Amandaleigh

VIP Member
One of the things you get for paying them money every month:

Insider news about upcoming plans for future vacations

Wow 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Imagine if we all were as selfish though and decided to back door it? Thank god most people who love Disney have other interests and a bit of common sense.

The fact they go around paying for coffee for the paramedics (on camera of course) who have been doing an amazing job saving people’s lives during the pandemic and then think it’s ok to be sneaky with how they get into Florida seems a little hypocritical to me!

Reactions: 10

Emmy79

VIP Member
Oh my goodness, under 2 mins into Knappily and I want to punch her! They've just had their covid tests and are waiting so she pans to Layla and asks her to show the handmade beautiful 'cruise ship' cardigan, Layla shows ot but when she wants to talk more about it, bossy boots cuts her off mid sentence 😡
If you want to parade your kids around for views at least let them finish a sentence!

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Seems like a lot of jealousy on most peoples parts that they can’t take 3-4 weeks off work to get there and do the same.
Oh lord.

As the GOV website says, the USA aren't recognising our Vaccination records as proof of status and so you could find yourself in muddy waters. The last thing the USA needs to be dealing with right now, is international Karen's on the loose kicking off at immigration because they need to go to WDW.

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
Sam4god I think has shown her true colours lately. She comes across as incredibly entitled in so many things she posts these days.

Also I get food being slow can be frustrating but tbh I don't want to hear from someone who doesn't appeared to have worked during the pandemic, not at least in a public facing role like servers and hospitality staff anyway. You don't know how hard things are being the scenes for people who deal with the public, especially as they are putting themselves more at risk by doing a job to serve you food.

• Heart

Wuzzle12

When they were outside the cinema area you can hear the children asking can we go to see a film, when can we see a film and dad just totally ignores them and continues to pan in on disney art drawings on the walls. The children are totally ignored.

• Sad
  • Wow

Emmy79

VIP Member
Another thing that annoys me about vloggers is putting the camera down and filming themselves walking away or closing the door behind them, you know they have to go back and get the sodding camera to carry on 🤣🤣
I think the only vlogger that does this successfully is Chris lost in Florida, it doesn't annoy me when he does it

• Heart

powderpower

Chatty Member
I think the most annoying Disney vloggers are:
1. Get Binky
2. Knappily Ever After
100% get binky I used to think the video clips were funny but then they are so repetitive its just stupid. Plus that stupid video of him on the star flyer screaming both my little boys did it they were 6 and 8 didn't scream once. If you know your terrified of heights why do it for a vlog shows how desperate they are. Plus I don't actually believe his that scared as they go on all the big coaster and we were at Thorpe when they were and went on stealth at the same time he didn't scream once im guessing its because he wasn't filming at the time.

Brummy mummy is the worst (her thread is hilarious) she get all the names wrong on the rides doesn't film anything she says she will. Get advice off followers and then passes it off as her own plus she's just vile

Parker123

When vloggers do the same joke trip after trip like wear a dinosaur mask and act like a 3 year old.

Or get on like children when meeting characters, your in your 30s yes have a photo but come on you know there really isn't a talking mouse running the show.

When they show you food and take a bite and it on there lips etc if I wanted to watch someone smear food all over their face, I'd baby sit my niece who is 11 months and much funnier than you. Just realised these all relate to one vlog channel
Is this about Krispy Smore? If it’s not it’s they’re very similar 😂😂

• Haha

Tublet83

VIP Member
Anyone used to follow Hakz from Hull? Seem to be anti vaxxers now and think they are going to be able to go to New York later this year unvaxxed - good luck love 😂

• Wow
  • Haha

itsmegavv

Well, Get Binky are announcing where they’re going tomorrow and if they do go via the Caribbean etc that’s their choice indeed, but it will be utterly stupid of them imho…. All just so they can get to a Theme Park and show off to their YT fans.

Remember.. do what makes you happy 🤦🏻‍♂️🤣

Minerva13

No one is forcing anyone to sign up for their Patreon. Just like no one forces anyone to give superchats. I don't know why YouTuber's get so much grief for setting these things up. If you want to sign up, go for it, if you don't then no one is forcing you.
no but it’s really narcissistic of them to assume people are willing to give them money to basically fund there lifestyle. Of course people don’t have to sign up but I think it’s so arrogant of anyone who doesn’t have a huge following to think people should give them money to just go on holiday.