Disney Vloggers #3 Paris or a cruise it's all about those views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone used to watch Phil, Emma and Ben back in the day? Emma ended up on the Disney mom’s panel

Reactions: 1
Another thing that annoys me about vloggers is putting the camera down and filming themselves walking away or closing the door behind them, you know they have to go back and get the sodding camera to carry on 🤣🤣
I think the only vlogger that does this successfully is Chris lost in Florida, it doesn't annoy me when he does it

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Another thing that annoys me about vloggers is putting the camera down and filming themselves walking away or closing the door behind them, you know they have to go back and get the sodding camera to carry on 🤣🤣
I think the only vlogger that does this successfully is Chris lost in Florida, it doesn't annoy me when he does it
I like how it looks then realise how stupid they must have looked filming it and can’t take them seriously anymore 😂 Way too try hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I like Emma Spears yes she is a little smug ,but shes very informative have really enjoyed her UK stuff ,also like Kels and Jon , although their camera work can be a bit shakey ,thought they would vlog a lot more than they do now they are back in florida , also love the despicable 3 ,again very informative and the fact they show all the food

Reactions: 2
THIS !!!

It drives me nuts too

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That’s one I forgot to mention, Megan jade!
Stumbled across her vlogs last year in lockdown and you know how everyone hates when people do the ‘oh wow’ slow mo spin?

This girl needs an award for the worst ones! From multiple angles so her poor man clearly has to film her doing it over and over.

I watched up until the point she did this in the emporium and that was it, off. Done!

I think the most annoying Disney vloggers are:
1. Get Binky
2. Knappily Ever After

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think the most annoying Disney vloggers are:
1. Get Binky
2. Knappily Ever After
100% get binky I used to think the video clips were funny but then they are so repetitive its just stupid. Plus that stupid video of him on the star flyer screaming both my little boys did it they were 6 and 8 didn't scream once. If you know your terrified of heights why do it for a vlog shows how desperate they are. Plus I don't actually believe his that scared as they go on all the big coaster and we were at Thorpe when they were and went on stealth at the same time he didn't scream once im guessing its because he wasn't filming at the time.

Brummy mummy is the worst (her thread is hilarious) she get all the names wrong on the rides doesn't film anything she says she will. Get advice off followers and then passes it off as her own plus she's just vile

Reactions: 10
Did anyone used to watch Phil, Emma and Ben back in the day? Emma ended up on the Disney mom’s panel
Yes used to enjoy their videos, Phil did a great edit, I think they used to do a great review of their holidays rather than a vlogging video.
Met Phil, his parents and Ben 5/6 years ago when Emma couldnt travel due to her being pregnant.

Yes used to enjoy their videos, Phil did a great edit, I think they used to do a great review of their holidays rather than a vlogging video.
Met Phil, his parents and Ben 5/6 years ago when Emma couldnt travel due to her being pregnant.
I looked them up this morning and Ben is 18 😱

Chris manages to pull it off cause his editing is cool and slick. Plus I think the fact he uses drone footage as well it doesn’t look out of place when he adds these wee bits in.

pouty and Prick in the other hand 😂😂😂

• Haha
100% get binky I used to think the video clips were funny but then they are so repetitive its just stupid. Plus that stupid video of him on the star flyer screaming both my little boys did it they were 6 and 8 didn't scream once. If you know your terrified of heights why do it for a vlog shows how desperate they are. Plus I don't actually believe his that scared as they go on all the big coaster and we were at Thorpe when they were and went on stealth at the same time he didn't scream once im guessing its because he wasn't filming at the time.
He defos fakes it!! but he does it for charity i’m sure, well he did the swing for charity i’m sure! That’s the one thing I’ll give them credit for, but again I think it’s attention seeking some of the stuff they do! they bought paramedics lunch before and then put it on social media to tell people - just defeats the purpose I think - can’t do a good thing without getting some praise for it

He defos fakes it!! but he does it for charity i’m sure, well he did the swing for charity i’m sure! That’s the one thing I’ll give them credit for, but again I think it’s attention seeking some of the stuff they do! they bought paramedics lunch before and then put it on social media to tell people - just defeats the purpose I think - can’t do a good thing without getting some praise for it
TUKDC Paul was going to ride the Tower Of Terror at 10k subscribers but then changed it to a charity event. It is all self promotion at the end of the day.

Another genuine fan is News From Lisa. I posted on the first thread I think as I had just started watching them and wasn't sure about her in the vlogs but I really like them as they do other stuff in florida too and Hve done some cool road trips.

I also like spoonful of sugar. Used to like Will and Lelly but she seems so smug on insta and just irritates me.

I dont mind Get Binky but I haven't watched many or theirs. I couldn't find a series?

Can't stand Reeves Family Adventures - they talk over each other constantly! A pet hate!

Reactions: 1
TUKDC Paul was going to ride the Tower Of Terror at 10k subscribers but then changed it to a charity event. It is all self promotion at the end of the day.
TUKDC Paul hates Del from Get Binky with a passion and has accused countless times him of faking that Star Flyer video. Next thing you see is Paul at WDW, with some other vlogger pals, screaming his head off on Splash Mountain. Fakest thing I've ever seen and just a ploy for those views! Glad we don't have to suffer Paul on YT or social media at the moment!

Reactions: 7
TUKDC Paul hates Del from Get Binky with a passion and has accused countless times him of faking that Star Flyer video. Next thing you see is Paul at WDW, with some other vlogger pals, screaming his head off on Splash Mountain. Fakest thing I've ever seen and just a ploy for those views! Glad we don't have to suffer Paul on YT or social media at the moment!
🤣🤣 I remember that, he made a massive deal of going on Splash Mountain.....what a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes I think he did the swing for charity but star flyer wasn't and they did a couple of different edits of it before the one went a little viral. They also begged for the views from its Orlando time Facebook group and a merlin group as well. They seem to be everywhere but its just all feel cringe.
They even did a Christmas video fully staged and filmed by a friend and he fell out the loft on purpose for the video he really is not a very good actor lol

The constant celebrating ‘milestones’ - a 1000 subs or a 1000 views is all a bit sad. In the same breath they’ll say it’s not about the numbers 🤣 - if it wasn’t about the numbers, why all the begging!

Yes I think he did the swing for charity but star flyer wasn't and they did a couple of different edits of it before the one went a little viral. They also begged for the views from its Orlando time Facebook group and a merlin group as well. They seem to be everywhere but its just all feel cringe.
They even did a Christmas video fully staged and filmed by a friend and he fell out the loft on purpose for the video he really is not a very good actor lol
i watched that xmas one and I always thought he had a bad back from an accident years ago so that fall would have made it even worse😂 they used to follow me on twitter but I didn’t know who they were ( I didn’t even watch any youtube at this time) they kept unfollowing then they’d follow me again like a while later - they done that a good few times 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.