Disney Vloggers #3 Paris or a cruise it's all about those views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So after all the Reeves BBQ drama, I thought I’d check out some of the channels of the people who attended seeing as “their content is good and their channels are growing” 🤣 and I stumbled across Joe and Donna. Does anyone watch them and know why they live with TheWaltWay (think that’s their channel name)? Also the house is covered from head to toe in Pop Funkos and Disney tat. I love Disney but JEEZ. They must have about 1000 Funkos between them, plus he mentioned they have more in storage somewhere!
I didn't even realise this.... it looks like they've lived together for quite some time. Tried watching a video or two but I just can't, they're so boring :ROFLMAO: I also can't get over how cluttered their house is. :oops:

Reactions: 1
I didn't even realise this.... it looks like they've lived together for quite some time. Tried watching a video or two but I just can't, they're so boring :ROFLMAO: I also can't get over how cluttered their house is. :oops:
Certainly another channel that jumped on the Sub4Sub train. 1.6K subs and only 24K total views is usually a pretty telling sign. They also only average about 15 views a day for a channel that puts out a few videos a month. Their sub count doesn't match up with their view counts. I don't know why channels do this, Sub4Sub really hurts the growth of a channel.

Reactions: 2
It quite literally sent me to sleep 🤣
Certainly another channel that jumped on the Sub4Sub train. 1.6K subs and only 24K total views is usually a pretty telling sign. They also only average about 15 views a day for a channel that puts out a few videos a month. Their sub count doesn't match up with their view counts. I don't know why channels do this, Sub4Sub really hurts the growth of a channel.
I don’t understand why people do that! It just shows they’re desperate to stick ads on their videos even though “it’s all for the memories”

If anyone on here isn’t on the Yaz and Cash thread - they’ve flown out to Croatia for two weeks (conveniently a green list country into the States) - maybe trying to sneak into WDW through the back door.

No proof they are doing that, apart from a convenient holiday, but could be a shocking frustrating interesting thing to watch in the next couple of weeks...

....especially when subs work out what
They are doing - get your popcorn ready 🍿

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Plus you are now paying for on site overnight parking.... Not many perks and more money out of our bank accounts.
Not all of us.... free parking for DVC guests and that cannot change.

It’s the same volume of people trying to get on a ride so I still can’t fathom it 😂 thanx for trying to explain to me, I just can’t work it out. I’m also interested to see the das pass rules as there are definately people who abuse le system because they think they intitled YouTube super celebs
I saw a post from Disney yesterday that said anyone caught flouting the new DAS system will be banned from both WDW and Disneyland and there will be ne refunds for any accommodation of tickets paid for. Hopefully they will actually follow that up.

If anyone on here isn’t on the Yaz and Cash thread - they’ve flown out to Croatia for two weeks (conveniently a green list country into the States) - maybe trying to sneak into WDW through the back door.

No proof they are doing that, apart from a convenient holiday, but could be a shocking frustrating interesting thing to watch in the next couple of weeks...

....especially when subs work out what
They are doing - get your popcorn ready 🍿
It's not sneaking in. Anyone can do this but most people don't have enough holiday entitlement to do it. I'm surprised the knob guys have not gone this way as they don't work...

Last edited:
I’m so glad this is going to get monitored, I understand not every disability is visible but with not having to show proof it’s means it is very open to being abused.. I just don’t understand why people get angry when it’s said it gets abused surely if you were using it for correct reasons you would agree that you don’t want it abused 🤷🏻‍♀️
Our son is special needs and without the DAS process we would basically not be able to ride on any rides with a line. But with our son, it is obvious to anyone meeting him the DAS is a requirement. But from what I have witnessed while in line to get the DAS on our bands is families discussing getting the DAS to basically skip lines and saying nobody checks it so it is fine. Then they say have anything upto 16 people in their party, before walking away saying told you it was easy.. Frustrating...

Reactions: 4
I would give anything for my 8 year old granddaughter to be able to skip round WDW and not need a DAS pass- oh and yawn another slogger gets on the Disney dream - yes Adam H and his professional hanger on are next! Bloody hell it pays to get the ol benefits…. Unless it’s a freebie

The abuse of the DAS pass is something I’m worried about. The last couple of trips my Mum has had the DAS - she genuinely needs it and always goes to the parks armed with doctors notes and her disability card, mainly because it’s a hidden disability.

Disney are really good and take her at face value and wave away any evidence saying they don’t need it - however I worry how this gets abused.

If they do crack down on it, I’m worried that people that genuinely need it, like my mum, are going to be penalised for other peoples’ abuse of system.

Exactly! That’s why we go to the parks with doctors notes and disability cards, because we don’t want the system abused!

It’s really sad when the CMs bat away the evidence - we’re Like ‘no, we want to show you we’re not taking the Mickey!’ (Pun intended 🤣)
It's nice but yes, I have anxiety and plan to go with a copy of my prescription and potentially letter from my therapist as proof just in case. For myself more than anything so I know I can whip it out the moment they start looking at me funny!

The Danielle woman that Paul is now with... was that who he cheated with?
Yup!

Sams_Disney_Life

Does anyone follow her videos/instagram!?

I honestly cannot understand this women.

- She doesn't work.
- Is constantly moving from rented home to rented home every few months.
- Has over £10k-£15k in Loungefly bags and recently added another £500 on to her collection.
- Was making loads of videos out going on the Disney Cruise but then randomly isn't going anymore??
- Has trips to both DLP and WDW booked.
- She is constantly (daily) going on shopping sprees. It's honestly an addiction.

but recently made a separate 'budgeting' YouTube channel?

It just doesn't make any sense? She's currently at Butlins on holiday and I just cannot make sense of how an earth it all makes sense? Somethings not adding up with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sams_Disney_Life

Does anyone follow her videos/instagram!?

I honestly cannot understand this women.

- She doesn't work.
- Is constantly moving from rented home to rented home every few months.
- Has over £10k-£15k in Loungefly bags and recently added another £500 on to her collection.
- Was making loads of videos out going on the Disney Cruise but then randomly isn't going anymore??
- Has trips to both DLP and WDW booked.
- She is constantly (daily) going on shopping sprees. It's honestly an addiction.

but recently made a separate 'budgeting' YouTube channel?

It just doesn't make any sense? She's currently at Butlins on holiday and I just cannot make sense of how an earth it all makes sense? Somethings not adding up with her.
Yep, discovered her a while back and I don't get her either.
Watched he DLP vlogs where they went without their kids! 😲

She's done info vlogs on DLP and got so much wrong it killed me!

• Wow
I actually got the impression you do all the DAS stuff before you arrive , save you precious time in a que & weed out any dodgy ones before they arrive, I can’t imagine it’s great to have that burden hanging over you of having to sort out your passes on day one x

Yep, discovered her a while back and I don't get her either.
Watched he DLP vlogs where they went without their kids! 😲

She's done info vlogs on DLP and got so much wrong it killed me!
Yesss!!!!

She can barely string a sentence together and make sense and then the information she gives is so incorrect!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.