Disney Vloggers #3 Paris or a cruise it's all about those views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! I discovered them recently when searching for Disney cruise vlogs but I’ve only watched a couple of their videos so far and by watch I mean had them on in the background! They’re too long and boring for the most part
They are really bad at editing, not taking out parts that are completely pointless....like the turning round of the camera in the car on embarkation day!

All the purchasing of 'exclusive' cruise merch and spending all their money in one shopping trip.....crazy

Reactions: 1
Does anybody watch 60+ minute vlogs?
Only If I'm researching something specific, I'll watch what is needed but even then I skip around. The other half hate watches someone who frequently makes 60+ minute vlogs and it is incredibly frustrating, especially when you get to videos of that length nothing is really new and its mostly repeated content.

Reactions: 3
Does anybody watch 60+ minute vlogs?
I love long vlogs, but they have to be vloggers I genuinely like and follow and be on a subject that interests me. 10 to 20 minute vlogs often skip out useful information, especially if the vlogger is more keen on promoting themselves rather than being useful and informative. It's great to just sit back sometimes and get lost in someone else's holiday, especially when you are unlikely to be going anytime soon

Reactions: 6
Surprised at the attendees at the reeves bbq this weekend. Or lack of Attendees! I’ve had a drink so the names of everyone escape me right now but..
where was bink bonk? They’re pillars of the community!
where was the rest of snd? Where was Paul and danielle to do a big “tada, we’re dating” reveal? where was seeshauneat and the flies hanging off his ass (M&n world) and the lady who has the same medical conditions as his wife and thinks she’s a witch. Disney wheels I think she’s called.
where was marvel at the magic? or the irish girl who used to vlog with her sister. Kathrine bee? Hollie bee? Something bee? sigh Rebecca? despicable three? Krispy s’mores? L&R dreaming? Whatsherface who was a cast member years ago and her ex-boyfriend Is now a lady called jessica. Sarah.... her channel name is on the tip of my tongue!
Where was everyone?

they cancelled in 2020 because the venue (field) would only allow 30 people so this year was going to be bigger and better!

Reactions: 2
Surprised at the attendees at the reeves bbq this weekend. Or lack of Attendees! I’ve had a drink so the names of everyone escape me right now but..
where was bink bonk? They’re pillars of the community!
where was the rest of snd? Where was Paul and danielle to do a big “tada, we’re dating” reveal? where was seeshauneat and the flies hanging off his ass (M&n world) and the lady who has the same medical conditions as his wife and thinks she’s a witch. Disney wheels I think she’s called.
where was marvel at the magic? or the irish girl who used to vlog with her sister. Kathrine bee? Hollie bee? Something bee? sigh Rebecca? despicable three? Krispy s’mores? L&R dreaming? Whatsherface who was a cast member years ago and her ex-boyfriend Is now a lady called jessica. Sarah.... her channel name is on the tip of my tongue!
Where was everyone?

they cancelled in 2020 because the venue (field) would only allow 30 people so this year was going to be bigger and better!
I thought this too! I was surprised by how few people actually turned up. I do wonder if the drama in the community has meant a lot of people didn’t want to be associated with them 🤣 Had all of these people actually attended in previous years?

Reactions: 5
I remember the ones CaptainChaos mentioned attending previous years except for the despicable three? If they did attend before I’m pretty sure they aren’t friends with that lot now

Not sure if they’ve been mentioned or not, but what the duck is the deal with 37 Disney Street? Specifically the guy Hugh. They came up as a suggestion on YT, gave them a watch and now I’ve fallen into a hate watch hole. I could be smashing my head into every plate in the cupboard, or having every nail on my fingers removed by a tiny pair of tweezers, but here I am wondering just what is up with Hugh.

I was one of many/a few (depends how negative you are) that attended ReevesFest this year.
There might be many names you've mentioned above that didn't attend. But that's certainly no downer on the event itself.
Well ran, very well received, and all round fun event.
Nobody filmed anything all weekend they all just wanted to relax and enjoy the company of those that attended.
Fair play to them 👏👏

I was one of many/a few (depends how negative you are) that attended ReevesFest this year.
There might be many names you've mentioned above that didn't attend. But that's certainly no downer on the event itself.
Well ran, very well received, and all round fun event.
Nobody filmed anything all weekend they all just wanted to relax and enjoy the company of those that attended.
Fair play to them 👏👏
So we won’t be seeing any vlogging the vloggers then?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Unfortunately not. I'm sure they all have even better content to deliver to us
😂 🤣 😂

Really want to know who this is. there is no way the people at that bbq have "even better content to deliver to us" 😂

Very curious where Shaun and his cronies were,sure they went a few years ago?? have they all fallen out?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh sorry you're right...It must be their growing channels (despite Covid) with a ton of support from their viewers that confused me!
My mistake

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have had to sign up and thank Gorillas Gold for their comments. I am an avid reader and watcher and supporter of some of the channels often given hate here.
It is quite nice to see a positive review, I just hope you don't get removed anytime soon for giving us your own version of events.
Any channels reading this thank you for your videos :)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In
😂 🤣 😂

Really want to know who this is. there is no way the people at that bbq have "even better content to deliver to us" 😂

Very curious where Shaun and his cronies were,sure they went a few years ago?? have they all fallen out?
In regards to Shaun I heard that it was just a timing issue after quite a lot of time on the roads themselves recently.
I'm sure they would've loved to attend such a friendly event

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.