Disney Vloggers #3 Paris or a cruise it's all about those views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she’s not really on YouTube but Find Us In Paradise posting about the VIP tour she did today. No tags in her stories about it being gifted or anything… but she said they range from $425-850 per hour and you have to book a minimum of 7 hours. Holy smokes. 🥴
I saw that. For some reason I really can’t stand her. She’s really begging for likes & followers and complaining about the algorithm on instagram. Nope don’t like her.

Reactions: 1
I saw that. For some reason I really can’t stand her. She’s really begging for likes & followers and complaining about the algorithm on instagram. Nope don’t like her.
Her and Jeff must have a money somewhere. She can’t work at the moment whilst she’s out there (maybe for the first year I think it is?) and he’s a Disney employee yet they’ve bought and furnished a house, go on multiple day trips to Disney (even if she uses Jeff’s guest pass the food and drink adds up) and can afford a vip tour?!

Reactions: 2
Looks like it was a press event. Bibbidy Bobbidy Brooke said they got a $75 gift card. Lucky them 🙄
Just watched Jackie and she said the same. She mentioned being let in before store opens for "first look" and Disney provided $75.

Should Disney Vloggers get involved in the whole COVID vaccination debate!?

Oh lord.

This is the same Mum who has 5 kids sharing a bedroom and goes to WDW rather than getting appropriate accomodation...

yassss I came here to say about this!Of course I can count on you goofygirl! I seen her all the time on It’s Orlando time posting for attention, then she was mentioned on the Sophie andDave thread and my mind is just boggled. She’s such a dose! Why is constantly paying £££ for Disney trips when her babies have to literally sleep on top of each other. Also her poor sons just aren’t Disney aesthetic enough for her, are they?

Please can no one take any word of what this woman says as good advice. 🤦🏻‍♀️

As an ICU nurse I can tell you that yes you can still get Covid, but out of our 11 critically unwell Covid patients in my unit only 1 is vaccinated and they have a wide range of other serious illnesses going on. So the vaccines DO help lessen the burden of Covid on your systems. I know it’s not an easy choice to make regarding the vaccine for everyone. But please do proper scientific research and don’t listen to these bloggers who barley know their ABC’s. There needs to be more clamp down on this fake internet news, and people sharing supposed facts on intsa that some random Joe has typed in their bedroom after hearing what Susan said down the road.
Sorry to bring Covid to a Disney vloggers thread but it made me cross and had to vent 😂😂

Also I bet these Disney Vloggers will suddenly change their mind and get vaccinated if Biden instates it as essential travel criteria 🤔 because their morals and beliefs all collapse in on themselves when it comes to a Disney holiday 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Also I bet these Disney Vloggers will suddenly change their mind and get vaccinated if Biden instates it as essential travel criteria 🤔 because their morals and beliefs all collapse in on themselves when it comes to a Disney holiday 😂😂
According to reports that is exactly what is being proposed for when the borders open up, you will need to be fully vaccinated to even get on the plane. Malta already do this, all over 12's need to be double vaccinated (no exceptions) and 5-11year olds must have a negative PCR test.

Reactions: 4
According to reports that is exactly what is being proposed for when the borders open up, you will need to be fully vaccinated to even get on the plane. Malta already do this, all over 12's need to be double vaccinated (no exceptions) and 5-11year olds must have a negative PCR test.
Yes, with the threat of new variants I think it’s the only way they will try to get travel up and running again. The Walt Disney co have already said all their non-union and new staff must be fully vaccinated, so I also wonder will they bring something in. I know the Florida governor isn’t under the same mind set, but Disney World have been setting their own rules most of the time anyway in regards to Covid. I do understand the fear of vaccinating under 18’s where the risk/benefit margins are not as clear cut so I wonder what they’ll do there considering their demographic.

That’s when will we will such a shift, and every wanna be Disney vlogger will be pushing to the front of the vaccine queue 😂😂

I am excited to start seeing some British vloggers back. I miss the travel days vlogs, and people there for actual holidays instead of the ones who just go everyday, eat a bit and leave 🙄

[QUOTE="goofygirlDLP9999, post: 5954543,

Tom and Sophie are the same and didn't he end up cheating on her!?

I find it so hard to like Disney youtuber these days!
[/QUOTE]
Apparently so. I see the just got the keys to their new house. Often wonder what he worked at as he's always away in America on work

[QUOTE="goofygirlDLP9999, post: 5954543,

Tom and Sophie are the same and didn't he end up cheating on her!?

I find it so hard to like Disney youtuber these days!
Apparently so. I see the just got the keys to their new house. Often wonder what he worked at as he's always away in America on work
[/QUOTE]
I could be completely wrong but I'm sure he mentioned once about setting up a football/soccer school? 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Tom runs a football / goalkeeping school and it was apparently one of the mums of the kids he taught that he was cheating with

• Wow
The BBQ thing is this weekend. Celebrities everywhere for sure 🤣 so many of them believing their own hype.

Reactions: 3
I wonder what she caught off of Goalkeeper Tom!
I can’t fathom why she took him back. She’s an attractive girl, he’s a cheating greaseball who loves himself

The BBQ thing is this weekend. Celebrities everywhere for sure 🤣 so many of them believing their own hype.
Oh lord I can just see all the egos trying to outdo each other and all the identical vlogs that will be released this week.
Scene 1 : on our way
Scene 2 : arrived
Scene 3 : Vlogging the vloggers aka vlogception 🤢
Scene 4 : look at how much fun I’m having with all these best friends I’ve got. No really, they’re my best friends. I’m not using them for views or clout, honest! I’m so popular, everyone loves me and wants to be my friend! They’re jealous that my blogs are So. Amazing.
Scene 5 : slow motion videos set to crap music about all the fun and laughter we’re having
Scene 6 : leaving now. So sad to be leaving all these amazing people (who I will slag off behind their back) but I have to get home and start rush editing so I can be the first out of these losers to release my Vlog.

and repeat all week……

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t fathom why she took him back. She’s an attractive girl, he’s a cheating greaseball who loves himself

Oh lord I can just see all the egos trying to outdo each other and all the identical vlogs that will be released this week.
Scene 1 : on our way
Scene 2 : arrived
Scene 3 : Vlogging the vloggers aka vlogception 🤢
Scene 4 : look at how much fun I’m having with all these best friends I’ve got. No really, they’re my best friends. I’m not using them for views or clout, honest! I’m so popular, everyone loves me and wants to be my friend! They’re jealous that my blogs are So. Amazing.
Scene 5 : slow motion videos set to crap music about all the fun and laughter we’re having
Scene 6 : leaving now. So sad to be leaving all these amazing people (who I will hag off behind their back) but I have to get home and start rush editing so I can be the first out of these losers to release my Vlog.

and repeat all week……
I can’t wait 😂😂

Mummyoffour countdown to a TRAILER video, and an unpack with me. Didn’t know anyone really cared about a pack with me, let alone an unpack.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Unpack with me?! Open case, throw clothes in the washer? Smells of desperation.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
yassss I came here to say about this!Of course I can count on you goofygirl! I seen her all the time on It’s Orlando time posting for attention, then she was mentioned on the Sophie andDave thread and my mind is just boggled. She’s such a dose! Why is constantly paying £££ for Disney trips when her babies have to literally sleep on top of each other. Also her poor sons just aren’t Disney aesthetic enough for her, are they?

Please can no one take any word of what this woman says as good advice. 🤦🏻‍♀️

As an ICU nurse I can tell you that yes you can still get Covid, but out of our 11 critically unwell Covid patients in my unit only 1 is vaccinated and they have a wide range of other serious illnesses going on. So the vaccines DO help lessen the burden of Covid on your systems. I know it’s not an easy choice to make regarding the vaccine for everyone. But please do proper scientific research and don’t listen to these bloggers who barley know their ABC’s. There needs to be more clamp down on this fake internet news, and people sharing supposed facts on intsa that some random Joe has typed in their bedroom after hearing what Susan said down the road.
Sorry to bring Covid to a Disney vloggers thread but it made me cross and had to vent 😂😂

💜 So spot on as always @Shi123

I know a woman who was pro trump, anti vaccine and who was spreading fake news around about the vaccine BUT is now having to get the vaccine because she is moving to America to be with her fiancé. And I'm like it's people like her who should be told NO. You go around spreading false information, you refused the vaccine the first time and now because America is telling you, you can't come in without it, only now you want it!

I bet that Mum with 5 kids would soon change her mind if it meant she could get herself to Disney....despite the fact she's sharing a bedroom with 2 or 3 kids right now!

I wonder what she caught off of Goalkeeper Tom!
Toms voice used to drive me insane!!!

But Sophie is so beautiful and her information videos/planning videos were so helpful!!!!!

A bit of google and it turns out they run the football coach academy together!!!!!

I could be completely wrong but I'm sure he mentioned once about setting up a football/soccer school? 🤔
[/QUOTE]
I thought he worked for Disney/Walmart in merchandising licensing? Or have I got him mixed up with someone else?

Does anyone watch Daily Disney Girls?
Yes! I discovered them recently when searching for Disney cruise vlogs but I’ve only watched a couple of their videos so far and by watch I mean had them on in the background! They’re too long and boring for the most part

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.