Disney Vloggers #12 Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, not off to work we go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At our place the go to is covid. Seems like fit notes from the doctors are no questions asked if you say it’s covid. They “prove” it by having photos of positive tests because when they did have covid they bought about 50 tests and just kept testing so they always have pics with different codes. Everyone knows they are in Turkey, but they just keep getting away with it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I would like to see a tally of trips for the likes of Dalimore, Stoke Jokes, Anni Stores, Burgess, Knightstrider, Lodge prats, Lisa & Ade, Adam Twattan etc.
They don't appear to own a brain cell between them but they are permanently on luxury vacation.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And
I would like to see a tally of trips for the likes of Dalimore, Stoke Jokes, Anni Stores, Burgess, Knightstrider, Lodge prats, Lisa & Ade, Adam Twattan etc.
They don't appear to own a brain cell between them but they are permanently on luxury vacation.
CiW ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Don’t forget our Vicky Disney in Denial 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The obsession continues.

Tbf, Ciw has budget trips, saves her air miles, lost dvc in her divorce etc.

Not luxury.
CIW is the only one who admits that it's a struggle to be able to afford to go and that she has a normal job like most normal people on these boards. The rest are either minted or maxing out their flexible friends or in Knapps case spending the in laws dough. I don't think it is Sharnn posting about her now because that last one was to humerous for that desperate weirdo to have wrote.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Burgesses blatantly self promoting on the Disney In Detail thread is hilarious.
She is all over the FB groups too. She is such a skank.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nothing is sacred anymore is it. ☹ Poor kids having their business and faces plastered online before they know they’re arse from their elbow. Parents out there are risking their relationship with their kids in the future for likes and a hello fresh sponsorship.

They probably all play the MENTAL HEALTH card at the docs. Scumbags.
Yes. That’s what the offenders I know do. Doctors are afraid such a person would do something if they didn’t give them a cert and the company knows they would likely lose a case if they fired them since a doctor is signing off. It’s unethical which is why I think some of the vloggers have done it. They have no problem using DAS when they don’t need it. This would be no problem to them.

Reactions: 3
The Finlay family popped up on my recommendations - yikes , the dad WELL fancies himself, the mom gives off angry toddler vibes, they filmed at the pool with other people , they use more frequent travellers ideas as their ‘hacks ‘ and they moaned at their kids wanting to buy crap but happily got whatever they wanted …oh and they favour the little kid more & the whole thing was a massive cringe fest !

Reactions: 2
Anyone watched Aussie Robbo and the English gent? What a bunch of weirdos! they rate things with “kenobi’s”, get a grip

• Haha
Reactions: 1
They are terrible and the Aussie one seems a real nasty and controlling piece of work.
I must admit I enjoyed them at first but they got boring very quickly and yes I agree, Aussie Rob does seem controlling. They are clearly true fans but they bore me

I must admit I enjoyed them at first but they got boring very quickly and yes I agree, Aussie Rob does seem controlling. They are clearly true fans but they bore me
This. I enjoyed them. But then yikes.

CIW has just revealed her new face. I'm a big fan of hers but she just looks so different. So, so different

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.