Disney Vloggers #12 Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, not off to work we go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How have they got this much annual leave?:ROFLMAO: Not hating just genuinely curious
I'm with you on that one.....I'm such a nosey person. I know L&R dreaming have addressed it before, making use of weekends and bank holidays etc.

Reactions: 6
Most vloggers think it is their job anyway so probably refer to it as a work trip.
I hate when they use the term content creator.
---
Most vloggers think it is their job anyway so probably refer to it as a work trip.
I hate when they use the term content creator.

Reactions: 3
I hate when they use the term content creator
To me, “content” always just sounds like filler, throwaway garbage. And, I consider the term appropriate for these folks. Creator is supposed to make them sound clever and artistic. They’re not.

Reactions: 2
Guys! Don’t worry, the male version of Disney in detail is going to Florida now.
all is going to be ok. Dalibore to the rescue

• Haha
Reactions: 9
To me, “content” always just sounds like filler, throwaway garbage. And, I consider the term appropriate for these folks. Creator is supposed to make them sound clever and artistic. They’re not.
When I think of content creators I think of people who actually work in the creative/marketing industry, shooting professional content for brands. That’s the term I see on CVs.
What influencers do is not comparable, it is what the rest of us do as a hobby, they just happen to get ads for it somehow.

Reactions: 4
Sian get off your soap box and get back to school. 45 mins of schooling a day is not enough if you want your kids to be able to go to Disney when they are older. Leave Charlotte alone, at least her daughter goes to school
Has she actually taken them out of school to homeschool them? Surely a bit drastic to avoid the fines to keep feeding your Disney obsession
---
Spoonful of Sugar are back on insta......they are off to Orlando......
I really enjoy their vlogs. I am deeply jealous obviously as everything is no expense spared but the world trip looked amazing

Reactions: 2
Guys! Don’t worry, the male version of Disney in detail is going to Florida now.
all is going to be ok. Dalibore to the rescue
He is one sad desperate bastard.
Give him a bandwagon and he will jump on it if he thinks he can get some views and the sniff of a freebie.
I would rather he jumped in front of it.
Wonder if he will home school the kid when the time comes. Poor sod.

Has she actually taken them out of school to homeschool them? Surely a bit drastic to avoid the fines to keep feeding your Disney obsession
---
Yup she announced it with her back to school post supposedly been doing for the last year but she had them in school for some of the last school year. She's "worldschooling" by giving them books other kids do as extra bits yesterday they did 2 subjects in one hr then played with barbies.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Spoonful of Sugar are back on insta......they are off to Orlando......
I asked about them recently and for me they fall into the category of "vlogging their holiday" rather than being influencers since they don't try and sell us anything so they can do what they want but I do think it's a bit weird that they literally haven't posted anything since getting back from the round the world trip and then bam next post is 6 months later we're off to Orlando again. It's their holiday, they can do what they want but they obviously feel some need to to share their holidays with strangers on the internet yet don't feel any need to post anything at all in between which is strange.

Reactions: 5
I asked about them recently and for me they fall into the category of "vlogging their holiday" rather than being influencers since they don't try and sell us anything so they can do what they want but I do think it's a bit weird that they literally haven't posted anything since getting back from the round the world trip and then bam next post is 6 months later we're off to Orlando again. It's their holiday, they can do what they want but they obviously feel some need to to share their holidays with strangers on the internet yet don't feel any need to post anything at all in between which is strange.
Yeah, I do enjoy their vlogs but as you say, strange they shared their massive trip on insta then nothing til the next holiday, and no vlogs from the other trip

Reactions: 1
When I think of content creators I think of people who actually work in the creative/marketing industry, shooting professional content for brands. That’s the term I see on CVs.
What influencers do is not comparable, it is what the rest of us do as a hobby, they just happen to get ads for it somehow.
I see people who are properly in advertising and using that term is kind of selling themselves short because it's a current buzzword that is indeed lumped with the influencer terminology. I think people who have any real creativity should use terminology to show that. Influencers should be called advertising contractor.

Latest Burgess vlog is up.
Moan, moan, moan, moan.
Drinks too expensive, Lightning Lane too expensive.
Toy Story Mania wait time too long.
Moan, moan, moan.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else work with people who go sick for 2 weeks and actually post holiday content on Facebook 🤦‍♀️ A colleague of mine was stupid enough to say during a meeting back in April that they used up their 22 days already and had no leave to cover an August trip with their girlfriend. Fast forward to August and they “got sick” and went out on a cert for 2 weeks.

I think many of the vloggers are dumb enough to go out sick and still post the vlog saying “it’s August 1st TRAVEL DAY”

• Wow
Yes! I’m unfortunate enough to work with some people like that! I can totally imagine Ohana of Three being the type to do this!

Reactions: 3
Intelligence doesn't seem to be a trait with most Disney vloggers and that's why I am astounded at how often they can afford to go. 95% appear to have been educated at the Knapp Academy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Intelligence doesn't seem to be a trait with most Disney vloggers and that's why I am astounded at how often they can afford to go. 95% appear to have been educated at the Knapp Academy.
But she's taught cake baking and a random toy science kit today. They have learnt so much!!

• Haha
I feel guilty taking 1 day off work when I AM sick (stupid me, I know). How do they even get a doctor certificate?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.