Disney Vloggers #12 Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, not off to work we go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_1959.png

Hahaha

A362F7D7-9A2E-467F-9EF7-4A802018E4F7.jpeg

I need a makeup tutorial from her ๐Ÿคฃ

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Went to Disneyland Paris the last week of Aug and saw L&R Dreaming in the wild a lot.

Better half chatted to them at one point. Got the feeling they are over the whole vlogging thing.

Reactions: 1
Went to Disneyland Paris the last week of Aug and saw L&R Dreaming in the wild a lot.

Better half chatted to them at one point. Got the feeling they are over the whole vlogging thing.
Ye they seem to have. But honestly, better that than churning out vlogs for the sake of it like alot of these ones do.
I like watching their Instagram stories at least whilst they are at Disney.

Reactions: 3
L&R aren't vlogging this trip either
Yeah this is their second time in Orlando this year and not vlogging. Does anyone know what they do for work? I notice they fly business a lot to Orlando/Tokyo etc which isnโ€™t cheap!

They were both recording in Karen Bee's videos with them from earlier in the summer when they saw her at universal but nothing has come out of it it seems.

Thanks to whoever suggested T&J travels. They seems refreshing, just like L&S when they first started.
Just donโ€™t like the outfit of the day.

Reactions: 1
Ok who does this? Why re-share all your stories from your trip last year like youโ€™re there now? I knew these 2 were strange but this is embarrassing. Would love to know their jobs as they are always away somewhere either in the U.K. or abroad

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ok who does this? Why re-share all your stories from your trip last year like youโ€™re there now? I knew these 2 were strange but this is embarrassing. Would love to know their jobs as they are always away somewhere either in the U.K. or abroad
Sad bastards. Bring back Krispy Smores with grubby Dave and Tom and Sophie " letz cheeeeeeeat "
A million times better than all this lot now.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Call me a witch if you want but something seems a little off with their perspective of themselves
IMG_6864.jpeg
IMG_6865.jpeg
IMG_6867.jpeg
IMG_6868.jpeg
IMG_6866.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.