Disney Vloggers #12 Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, not off to work we go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I’m a long time lurker of these posts and not wanting to drag up Charlotte again but I saw a post around her daughter that said they watched both channels - does Harvey have a channel?? And can someone tell me what it’s called please

No offence to any who do this… but I cannot justify the price of the not so scary Halloween park tickets! I fly to Florida next week and the price for the evening party is £143 cheapest I found! I’m going to MK that day until 6pm and then to another park when the party starts but that’s so much money for a small evening event of a park you’re spending the majority of the day in!

I know some of them have annual passes but that’s so much to add on! I don’t know how they afford it all!

I think l&r are lovely blokes but I want to know what they do for work for all this money and annual leave!

Rant over 😂

Reactions: 3
No offence to any who do this… but I cannot justify the price of the not so scary Halloween park tickets! I fly to Florida next week and the price for the evening party is £143 cheapest I found! I’m going to MK that day until 6pm and then to another park when the party starts but that’s so much money for a small evening event of a park you’re spending the majority of the day in!

I know some of them have annual passes but that’s so much to add on! I don’t know how they afford it all!

I think l&r are lovely blokes but I want to know what they do for work for all this money and annual leave!

Rant over 😂
I have the Christmas party booked... but honestly it's my first time and maybe my only time. I don't get these people which go every year when it looks the same.

Reactions: 1

Rant over 😂
Alot of them probably cant afford it if truth be told but they get the credit card out in the name of content.
I myself don't like L&R but they have said in the past that they work in high end sales. No idea how they get so much time off though.

Rant over 😂
I went to the Halloween party this year on one of the earlier cheaper nights. I thoroughly enjoyed it but I would not go back a second time unless they completely changed it with new parade and shows. I would rather spend the money on different things or tours/experiences. There is so much to see and do that I don't want every trip to be a repeat of the last.

I am a HUGE Disney and HUGE Halloween fan and I was so excited to do Mickey's Not So Scary and Universal's Horror Nights last year. We ended up missing Universal because the danged hurricane closed the parks down for the one night we had our ticket for, and I am still so sad about it - especially because we DID get to do Mickeys and it just wasn't... as amazing as I wanted it to be. The parade was nice, but I was excited to see rare characters (queues a mile long) and get the fabled BAGS of free candy. There was a lot, but it was all just the same old stuff we have over here - Snickers, Mars, whatever. I was so excited for American candy, we stopped bothering with the bags after the third batch of same ol' same ol'. Like, the event was nice and the atmosphere was lovely, doing the rides at night (some had a small new overlay for the evening), but we won't go back unless they REALLY change it up.

...whereas Universal has different houses every year etc. Way more bang for your buck, I think - not that I got to see it myself 😭😭

I am a HUGE Disney and HUGE Halloween fan and I was so excited to do Mickey's Not So Scary and Universal's Horror Nights last year. We ended up missing Universal because the danged hurricane closed the parks down for the one night we had our ticket for, and I am still so sad about it - especially because we DID get to do Mickeys and it just wasn't... as amazing as I wanted it to be. The parade was nice, but I was excited to see rare characters (queues a mile long) and get the fabled BAGS of free candy. There was a lot, but it was all just the same old stuff we have over here - Snickers, Mars, whatever. I was so excited for American candy, we stopped bothering with the bags after the third batch of same ol' same ol'. Like, the event was nice and the atmosphere was lovely, doing the rides at night (some had a small new overlay for the evening), but we won't go back unless they REALLY change it up.

...whereas Universal has different houses every year etc. Way more bang for your buck, I think - not that I got to see it myself 😭😭
That was the day I was supposed to do HHN too! I was gutted I missed it 😭

• Sad

Rant over 😂
Some regular folks (not vloggers) will simply buy a ticket for the party as it gives you park admission late in the afternoon.

Some regular folks (not vloggers) will simply buy a ticket for the party as it gives you park admission late in the afternoon.
Oh I know! I don’t mean any offend to anyone! It’s just a lot of money to attend the party, I will be in the park until they Chuck me out with no wrist band 😂

I need some fresh VLOGS. I have exhausted Brogan Tate, L&R dreaming, Charlotte Ruff, Disney in Detail, Adam Hatton, Becca Louise...

Any recommendations?

Oh I know! I don’t mean any offend to anyone! It’s just a lot of money to attend the party, I will be in the park until they Chuck me out with no wrist band 😂
I would only buy the party ticket if i didn’t have a park ticket already, I think it’s a joke to expect people to pay all that on top of an already expensive admission. That’s the only way I would justify it to myself.

Some employers give more annual leave than others. I get 33 days leave and all the BHs and Christmas week off each year.

I need some fresh VLOGS. I have exhausted Brogan Tate, L&R dreaming, Charlotte Ruff, Disney in Detail, Adam Hatton, Becca Louise...

Any recommendations?
Cheers Ears (without Adam hattan)

Just back and did HHN last Wednesday. I was so looking forward to it but very disappointed. I thought a Wednesday in early September would be quieter but it was packed. Queues for all houses between 60 and 90 minutes before 7pm only did 2 as so hot and no fans like usual ride queues. Didn’t even get to see show as waited over 30mins then turned away as at capacity. Express passes were 119dollars on top of 79dollars for ticket but so many people had them they were complaining about length of express lines too. Would have been a great night with half that amount of people and if they limited number of express passes sold. Won’t be going back

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.